Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5rating 4.7666667
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Timothy M.
12/15/2016 Category: Service
People
Good People and communication.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 12/16/2016

Hello Timothy,

Thank you for choosing Terry Lee Hyundai as your service provider. I hope that your next visit with us can be a 5 star experience, and I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review.

Take care,

Jim Smith
General Manager
jsmith@terryleehyundai.com

12/05/2016 Category: Service
Shuttle needs to start first thing
Service was good and timely only disappointment was that they don't start the shuttle service when the service department opens
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 12/07/2016

Hello Chris,

Thank you for the great feedback, and we will get this addressed.

Jim Smith
General Manager
jsmith@terryleehyundai.com

David R.
11/27/2016 Category: Service
Customer care
If they need more time with the car they let me know. Thanks for that
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 11/29/2016

David,
Thanks for taking the time to complete your review!

Fishers, IN
11/23/2016 Category: Service
Service was done in a timely manner
No comemt
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 11/25/2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review!

SV
Stephen V.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/22/2016 Category: Service
Rattle in roof...applique application
It seems to be dirty under the applique. I had cleaned the area immediately prior to bring the car in for the applique aoplication

Stephen,
Thanks for taking the time to complete your review. Hyundai's solution for the squeaking sunroof is to use a (rubber seal lube) on each service visit to lessen the noise. If you have any further questions on this feel free to reach out to me directly.

HD
Heidi D.
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Everyone is very pleasant and friendly
There still seems to be an issue with the transmission
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 11/17/2016

Heidi,
Thanks for taking the time to complete your review! Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of anymore help. We look forward to seeing you again.

AK
Allison K.
Anderson, IN
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2016 Category: Service
car maintenance
Great experience during car maintenance
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 11/02/2016

Allison,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review! We look forward to seeing you again.

AW
Alice W.
Lapel, IN
10/29/2016 Category: Service
For the most part, the atmosphere is better than Butler Hyundai.
This dealership is conveniently located for people in the Noblesville area. Hyundai vehicles are reliable and very affordable.

Michael R.
Nashville, IN
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/24/2016 Category: Service
Get a Massage!
When was the last time you had a professional massage?
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/24/2016

Michael,
Thanks for the review! We look forward to seeing you again.

KK
Kim K.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Kim's review
The service department was excellent. It is the sales staff that is not customer focused which is why I would not recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle from Terry Lee Hyundai. Because of the device my husband and I received in sales I send everyone I know to Carmax.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/29/2016

Kim,
Thank your for taking the time to complete your review. I apologize that your experience with the sales department was less then impressive, I will pass along your comments  to our General Manager. If I can be of anymore help please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Bound S.
09/13/2016 Category: Service
Trusted Service
I have confidence in receiving an honest assessment of my vehicle
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/15/2016

Thank you for the great review! We strive to be the #1 Hyundai Dealership in the nation.  Please let us know if we can be anymore help, We look forward to seeing you again.

John K.
09/01/2016 Category: Service
Work performed is great but they should provide more help for me to deal with Hyundai corporation.
The service was great but the wear on the leather after 14 months and 24000 miles is abnormal in my experience. They claim this is normal wear and tear and can't do anything for me.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/02/2016

John,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. I apologize that we could not get your leather covered under warranty. Pleas don't hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of anymore help. Thanks again for being part of the Terry Lee family.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2016 Category: Service
Good place for service
Good customer service; clean waiting area; love the car wash coupon
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/01/2016

Thank you for the 5 out of 5 star review!

ROBERT M.
2015 Hyundai Azera
08/16/2016 Category: Service
Great Service but Price?
Everything was very good except the price.
Had an oil change and tire rotation bill was around $65.00 (with a discount coupon).
But the service people were friendly and did a great job.
So any negative ratings is solely based on price
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/18/2016

Robert,
Thank you for the review. If you have any questions regarding pricing please contact me directly so we can review it together. Thanks again for your business. We look forward to seeing you once again.

LA
Larry A.
08/09/2016 Category: Service
oil change and air filter replacements
quick oil change and air filter replacements, but out of car wash vouchers; waiting to receive by mail
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/09/2016

Larry,
Thanks for the review. We look forward to seeing you once again. you should be receiving the coupon any day. If you have any questions or needs please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Pendleton, IN
08/08/2016 Category: Service
Explained in previous screen. Simon did a good job
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/08/2016

Thank you for allowing us to correct your concerns. We look forward to seeing you once again. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you have any further questions.

Fishers, IN
07/31/2016 Category: Service
Recall repairs
Nice staff and they replaced a recall even though I wasn't really noticing the problems that created the recall.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/01/2016

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you once again.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/25/2016 Category: Service
Friendly, clean-they seem to care
Very definitely.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/26/2016

Michael B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/19/2016 Category: Service
Friendly Staff, Long Wait
Wait was too long for an oil change and tire rotation. Also, fairly pricey for this service. However, staff was very friendly. Waiting area is pretty solid with WIFI and complimentary water and coffee.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/19/2016

Michael,

Thanks for the review! We look forward to seeing you again.

07/15/2016 Category: Service
Good Service
I recently had a minor problem fixed on my car. I was promised a service loaner, but they were out of loaners when I arrived and there was some confusion about what to do. They did eventually find me a loaner, and we're great when I picked up my car the next day.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/16/2016

Thank you for your review.