Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5rating 4.7666667
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667
Latest Review 36 minutes ago

JOSEPH D.
Pendleton, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2015 Category: Service
Very professional, received loaner car, all around great experience
It was an enjoyable experience and would highly recommend this dealership.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/04/2016

Joseph,

Thanks for taking the time to review your service visit. We are striving to become the # 1 Hyundai Dealer in the Nation. Thanks again for allowing us to serve you.

NM
NOVICK M.
12/30/2015 Category: Service
Excellent waiting room !!
Fantastic service

Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to complete this review. Thanks for allowing us to serve you.

DJ
DAVE J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/03/2015 Category: Service
Clean, Quick, and Seamless.
I was thoroughly impressed with my first visit to Terry Lee Hyundai. I arrived without an appointment and was served promptly, with my Elantra pulling into a service bay within three minutes. I was in and out in about 30 minutes for my oil change and 7500 mile service. And what a beautiful facility. Very comfortable, with refreshments, WiFi, and quality seating that allows you to view the shop floor while you wait. And about that shop floor...you can eat off it. Just overall an excellent dealership experience. Terry Lee is setting the bar high and competitors would be wise to pay attention.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 12/04/2015

Dave,

Thanks for your review. Our team insures that you can get in and out quickly and have a comfortable and enjoyable waiting experience while here. Thanks again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again.

PC
PATRICK C.
Mc Cordsville, IN
11/20/2015 Category: Service
Recent Service
Very helpful and friendly people. Great facility.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 11/21/2015

Patrick,

Thanks for completing your review of our facility. We strive to be the best dealership in the Nation. Thanks Again. Looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

JAMES W.
11/20/2015 Category: Service
The staff
Great staff

James,

Thanks for completing this review. If you need anything please don't hesitate to contact me directly. We look forward to seeing you again.

Westfield, IN
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
11/05/2015 Category: Service
It is clean and it is close to where I live.
The service is good and they have been nice. They have done only what I have asked. Simon and the other service advisors have been good to work with.
But the one down fall is that they only offer coffee if you are waiting and most people don't like coffee. It would be great if they had cold beverages for those people, especially when they want to wait and when it's hot outside. I know of another dealer that has soft drinks and popcorn while you wait.
I would give 5 stars, but no one is perfect and there is always room for improvement. There is one thing I do really like is that they have Saturday service, that is the big positive for me..
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 11/09/2015

Thank you for your review. We strive to insure all our clients receive a positive experience. Look forward to seeing you again.

DORTHY R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra GT
10/24/2015 Category: Service
oil change and tire rotation
good customer service friendly and polite
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/26/2015

Dorthy,

Thank you for allowing us to serve you. We strive to give the best service experience possible. Thanks for taking the time to complete your review.

Anderson, IN
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Nice people
The people were nice and patient
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/23/2015

Thanks for taking the time to complete your review of our services. We always enjoys hearing from our clients. Looking forward to seeing you again.

CF
CRAIG F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Good Job
Everything went smoothly - night drop - all service complete in the time promised - seamless pick up. All good
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/22/2015

Craig,

Thanks For taking the time to complete this review. Looking forward to seeing you again.

MARK R.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/21/2015 Category: Service
Oil Change Fast
Called last minute. Got me on quick. No waiting. Job well done.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/21/2015

Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to complete your review of our dealership. Please feel free to contact us anytime. Thanks Again for your business.

BR
BRAD R.
Greenwood, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2015 Category: Service
Responsive, clean and friendly
A day prior to coming in for my oil change the service department tech verified my 'low tire' icon and immediately took care of the low air pressure at no charge.

Brad,

Thanks for taking the time to complete this review. Feel free to stop in anytime if you need help that's what we are here for.

JACK H.
Anderson, IN
10/18/2015 Category: Service
Great place to do business
I purchased my car from Terry Lee Hyundai just days after they opened. I've since been at that facility twice since then for filter & oil changes. All three times including the purchase & the two oil changes I was pleasantly surprised that everyone was so friendly & courtous...without exception. I was kept posted as to the progress of my service request & always with a pleasant greeting & a smile. Additionally, the entire place is clear & well kept...better than others I have seen over the years. Anyone looking for a new (or preowned car) should stop their first!

Jack,

Thank You for your review. We strive to insure our clients have the best experience possible. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

STEVE S.
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Outstanding, professional and quick!!! Service definitely has their act together. In and out while I waited and I was a walk in. Thanks again!!!!!
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/08/2015

Steve,

Thanks For taking the time to complete this review. We have developed a express service program that is fast, reliable and convenient. We look forward to serving you in the future. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

FW
FRED W.
Westfield, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/04/2015 Category: Service
First service; recall work
Exceeded all expectations
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/05/2015

Fred,

Thanks for taking the time to complete this review. We strive to give the best customer service possible. Thanks again for visiting us.

NM
NOVICK M.
Muncie, IN
09/28/2015 Category: Service
A very friendly staff !
This is the cleanest dealership I've ever been to ! I drive 45 miles to come here to get service , Mark Novick
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/28/2015

Mark,

Thank you for your review. Mr. Lee strives to have the top facility in the Nation. We all want to thank you for allowing us to serve your automotive needs. If you have any questions, needs or even suggestions please feel free to contact me directly.

DF
DEBBIE F.
09/17/2015 Category: Service
Very Attentive Staff
Very nice staff, was quick and complete service done without an appointment!

DAVID P.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2015 Category: Service
excellent care all around
got a free loaner while work done, everyone very polite and professional.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/12/2015

David,

Thanks for taking the time to complete your review. We look forward to servicing you in the future.

Bob S.
09/09/2015
I stopped in without an appointment to get an oil change, they pulled my car right back to work on it. I like that I can watch them while working on my truck its neat to see how its done. It took about 40 mins but I did get a sheet that told me what they checked. Will definitely be back again.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/10/2015

Bob,

Thanks for allowing us to serve you. Terry has designed our dealership with you the client in mind. We look forward to seeing you again.

BT
Benjamin T.
Dublin, OH
09/09/2015
Touch Down Type Of Service
After driving from Ohio (2 hours) we hit a large object on the highway shreding our front tire. not only were we on the way to our grandsons graduation but it was 2pm on a Saturday. We called a spoke with Simen and was told the tire we needed was not in stock and they could not get one until Monday. Simen then offered us a loaner vehicle so we could still get to our grandsons graduation WOW WHAT AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE! Monday Simen called and said our Sonata was ready to go. Easy and painless very impressed. Our dealership back home needs a lesson from Terry Lee.

Benjamin,

Thank you for your review. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. we are striving to become the #1 Hyundai dealer in the nation. If your ever back in the area and need anything please stop in.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2015 Category: Service
Co-operative and friendly dealership
Had some issues previously with my last visit but Simon constantly kept in touch and made it sure that all my issues were resolved in a timely fashion . he was very courteous and friendly . I may buy my next car from this dealership as this is located a few miles from my home. Keep up the good work

09/04/2015 Category: Service
Most non customer friendly Hyundai dealership I visited in last 8 years
recall services were told to be completed in 30 mins but no one came back even after one hour to inform what was happening. When I went to check after one hour the advisor then went to mechanic to check and told me he doesn't have any timeline. Service took more than 2 hours. The dashboard thermometer was not working , on which I asked its under warranty , but the service advisor told it's not and said his manager will not approve it without even taking to manager and trying to help me. When mechanic came back after test drive , I don't know what service advisor was talking to him for 15 mins before coming to me. Coffee machine in customer waiting area was broken . This is the most unappreciative experience at Hyundai in last 8 years since I bought my first Hyundai.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/11/2015

Thanks for takiing the time to leave this reveiw and speak with me. I look forward to helping you in the future.