Overall Rating 4.7419371/5Overall Rating 4.7419371/5Overall Rating 4.7419371/5Overall Rating 4.7419371/5rating 4.7419371
Overall Rating 2.25806/5Overall Rating 2.25806/5rating 2.25806rating 2.25806rating 2.25806

DF
DEBBIE F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2015 Category: Service
Very Attentive Staff
Very nice staff, was quick and complete service done without an appointment!

DAVID P.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2015 Category: Service
excellent care all around
got a free loaner while work done, everyone very polite and professional.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/12/2015

David,

Thanks for taking the time to complete your review. We look forward to servicing you in the future.

Bob S.
09/09/2015
I stopped in without an appointment to get an oil change, they pulled my car right back to work on it. I like that I can watch them while working on my truck its neat to see how its done. It took about 40 mins but I did get a sheet that told me what they checked. Will definitely be back again.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/10/2015

Bob,

Thanks for allowing us to serve you. Terry has designed our dealership with you the client in mind. We look forward to seeing you again.

BT
Benjamin T.
Dublin, OH
09/09/2015
Touch Down Type Of Service
After driving from Ohio (2 hours) we hit a large object on the highway shreding our front tire. not only were we on the way to our grandsons graduation but it was 2pm on a Saturday. We called a spoke with Simen and was told the tire we needed was not in stock and they could not get one until Monday. Simen then offered us a loaner vehicle so we could still get to our grandsons graduation WOW WHAT AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE! Monday Simen called and said our Sonata was ready to go. Easy and painless very impressed. Our dealership back home needs a lesson from Terry Lee.

Benjamin,

Thank you for your review. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. we are striving to become the #1 Hyundai dealer in the nation. If your ever back in the area and need anything please stop in.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2015 Category: Service
Co-operative and friendly dealership
Had some issues previously with my last visit but Simon constantly kept in touch and made it sure that all my issues were resolved in a timely fashion . he was very courteous and friendly . I may buy my next car from this dealership as this is located a few miles from my home. Keep up the good work

09/04/2015 Category: Service
Most non customer friendly Hyundai dealership I visited in last 8 years
recall services were told to be completed in 30 mins but no one came back even after one hour to inform what was happening. When I went to check after one hour the advisor then went to mechanic to check and told me he doesn't have any timeline. Service took more than 2 hours. The dashboard thermometer was not working , on which I asked its under warranty , but the service advisor told it's not and said his manager will not approve it without even taking to manager and trying to help me. When mechanic came back after test drive , I don't know what service advisor was talking to him for 15 mins before coming to me. Coffee machine in customer waiting area was broken . This is the most unappreciative experience at Hyundai in last 8 years since I bought my first Hyundai.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/11/2015

Thanks for takiing the time to leave this reveiw and speak with me. I look forward to helping you in the future.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/03/2015 Category: Service
Poor communication, poor attention to detail and poor service quality
2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 AWD, " ultimate" package. 6500 miles. The only thing offered this car doesn't have is mud flaps.

I don't normally like to do this, but my issues are so aggravating that I felt it necessary. It's a bit long, but the Devil's in the details...

Preface all the following with the fact I was told everything needing repaired was ready (parts) and could be combined into one appt.

Scheduled appointment for 7:30 am and by 4:00 vehicle was not complete. No call until I called. Went to wait for car and was told would need another day. Genesis loaner car was provided (only positive). Another day turned into 11 days with several false completion dates. Found out on day 10 that one needed part was NEVER available (cowl for recall). Also, I needed seal on pan sunroof replaced which was completed but now "creaks and cracks" when going over bumps or turning into driveway. Any torsional force on car and the noise happens. Many rattles in same areas as well. Extremely noticeable and infuriating. Seal also not installed completely correct (1/2 in gap) so will be going back...once cowl is available.

To add to the story, another bit of service I requested while it was there was a "re-balance" of new Michellin tires installed by this dealer as part of another recall. They vibrated from the first day installed. Waited a couple weeks to see if they would improve, but didn't so I request the re-balance. Technician note on sheet said " threw 3 weights". REALLY! You just mounted the tires, and from that moment they vibrated.

So my experience has been anything but pleasant. Beginning to regret my decision to purchase this vehicle. Design issues, build quality and dealership competency are big reasons why.

That saddens me because I was so impressed initially with the car. Not now. Maybe if all corrected. Time ( and follow through) will tell.

Carmel, IN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2015 Category: Service
attitudes high uplifting
Clean and orderly
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/03/2015

Thank you for your review. We strive to insure the best customer experience possible. We look forward to seeing you again.

Deron H.
Carmel, IN
08/06/2015
Best Car Buying Experience
I've had some really bad experiences with car dealerships in the past (not Hyundai dealerships) and I have to say what a pleasant surprise it was to finally have such an enjoyable car buying experience at Terry Lee Hyundai! Tim Burton, Jennifer Ohriner, and the finance and service guys really went above and beyond for me and my family to treat us professionally, friendly, fairly, honestly, and graciously. They respected our time, our desires in our new car and price, and most of all respected us. I love my new Elantra and love my new dealership! Thank you!
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/05/2015

Mr. Hook,

Thank you for your review. All the staff at Terry Lee Hyundai will go above and beyond to insure a great experience. If you ever have any questions or needs please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

MARK R.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/05/2015 Category: Service
Great Experience
Right from Night Drop check in to check out, my experience was great. Everyone was friendly and helpful, and my car was taken care of and back when promised! I even got a coupon for a free car wash. Highly recommend!
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/07/2015

Mark,

Thank you for taking time to review your experience. We strive to insure the best customer experience possible. looking forward to seeing you again.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/04/2015 Category: Service
Service is great, I would like to see this dealer push saving into customer without the customer asking or searching for coupons

Thanks for you taking time to complete this review. We always have many options for savings on maintenance and repair services, if you every have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Looking forward to seeing you again.

DAVE B.
Avon, IN
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/30/2015 Category: Service
Service and people #1
great dealership wish he had one in Avon
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/01/2015

Dave,

Thanks for taking the time to complete this review. We strive to obtain 100% customer satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again. Please feel free to contact me directly if you ever have any questions.

LJ
Larry J.
Mc Cordsville, IN
07/30/2015
Sales/Service
In 2009, John Krafcik, who was then the CEO of Hyundai Motor America, told an industry gathering that the car-buying experience is so torturous that "Americans would rather go to the dentist than visit a car dealer." It's the rare car shopper who would have disagreed with him.

I think Terry Lee Hyundai missed the "revolutionary thinking" seminar.

I purchased a new 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited from there this past week. What I found was the normal blame game between sales and service. I also saw a lack of response or attention to detail from the GM Tim Burton who at first glance appears to be nice until the sale is complete.

There were several things wrong from scratches to paint, door panel and dash board to improperly applied coating. When I asked for it to be done right they wanted to send it to be buffed out not replaced and never offered to detail the vehicle correctly. I bought a NEW vehicle and expect it to be new parts and look new. Why do deals think after the sale they can just take short cuts?

I gave the service department a fair warning as well as Tim Burton that if it wasn’t done to my satisfaction I would find a remedy elsewhere. Well…I guess they took me as a fool and most know I am no fool.

Rather than go into detail on here I am creating a wonderful place for all who have had dealership problems to visit and voice you concerns. This Hyundai dealer may have a nice dealership but the people behind the wheel are asleep.

If you actually completed a sale and have a serious problem with it that the dealership is unwilling to address, you can do a number of things, ranging from sharing your experiences with the world via an online review up to a small-claims court action or a full-scale lawsuit. You could also file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, assuming that the dealership is a member or cares about a BBB rating. Some people have resolved their problem by going to local TV stations or newspapers' investigative reporters — or by threatening to do so.

Car shopping should be an enjoyable experience. And as more dealerships come to understand that it's their job to make you comfortable and fulfill your needs as they sell you a car, we're getting closer to that goal.

Now it's your job to work with dealerships that merit your business. If you do, your next car buying experience could be a real pleasure.

NR
NINA R.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2015 Category: Service
1st Visit
The waiting room was very clean and staff was great! I will always take my car here for service.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/29/2015

Nina,

Thanks for completing this review. We strive to give the best customer service experience period. Looking forward to seeing you again. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you every need assistance.

Thanks Again

SE
SAPLE E.
07/10/2015 Category: Service
Service/oil change
I came to Terry Lee for a last minute oil change. The place I bought my car from was overbooked so I thought I would give terry Lee a chance. They were very professional and nice, and it was a very clean dealership. I know it is new, and you have new employees, when you get them up to speed on the electronic check-in and the employees are all working smooth together, I will give you 5 stars.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/11/2015

Thanks for your review. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact me directly. Looking forward to your next visit.

CRYSTAL M.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
07/10/2015 Category: Service
Excellent Service Dept and Staff
I've had my Hyundai since 2008 and, with the exception of the day I purchased it, I had never been back to the dealership since. We've always done the maintenance ourselves, but there was a recall so I had to take it in. I was greeted with a friendly smile and eagerness to help as soon as I walked in the service door. Simon Turner, Service Director, and the rest of the service staff were extremely professional, accommodating, and genuinely a pleasure to do business with. I will definitely be returning to Terry Lee Hyundai for my future service or sales needs!

Crystal,

Thanks for your review. We strive to give the highest quality service possible. We look forward to seeing you again. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Robyn & Jai C.
Atlanta, IN
06/14/2015
Great Experience!
After our great experience with Terry Lee Hyundai yesterday, we will not go to any other dealership! We actually had FUN buying a new vehicle. Everyone made us feel like family. There was no pressure and we truly believe we got a great deal!
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/15/2015

Robyn & Jai,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We try hard to insure not only buying or leasing a new car is fun but also easy and painless. Thank you for allowing us to serve you. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

WF
WAYNE F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2015 Category: Service
Superb Customer Focus
Very rare, but refreshing, to find a vehicle service department so focused on ensuring customer satisfaction. Designing the waiting area to look into the service bay area was brilliant.

Wayne,

Thanks for the review. Terry designed our waiting area so that there is complete transparency between our clients and the work that is being completed on their vehicles. Looking froward to seeing you again.

SHAWN W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2015 Category: Service
The staff are very friendly and want to make the experience the best it can be for the customer.
I am a Terry Lee Hyundai "lifer"!

Shawn, thank you for taking time to review your experience. We strive to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction. Looking forward to seeing you again.

JENNIFER B.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2015 Category: Service
Great Service!
Service was great. I would recommend and will definitely be back!
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/11/2015

Jennifer,

Thanks for taking the time to complete this review. Our team strives to give our clients the best possible service experience period. As always if our team can help you with anything please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

DONALD H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2015 Category: Service
Recent Saturday
Your people and service representative were special/ however I made them aware of tire pressure indicator and issue. I was told there was no problem. Next morning I awoke to a flat tire and had to get AAA to help. Disappointed! The tire was low and noticeably when presented to service tech.

Donald,
Thanks for your review and  taking the time to speak with me today. If you  have any further questions please feel free to contact me directly. We look forward to seeing you again.