Overall Rating 4.7419371/5Overall Rating 4.7419371/5Overall Rating 4.7419371/5Overall Rating 4.7419371/5rating 4.7419371
Overall Rating 2.25806/5Overall Rating 2.25806/5rating 2.25806rating 2.25806rating 2.25806

CF
Christopher F.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Always an easy experience
Terry Lee's service department is one of the easiest places to do business. This is the second car I have purchased/maintained thru them, and its always a great experience.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

2013 Hyundai Veloster
Awesome service
Brice went above for me, he was great with helping me get my radio fixed in my car and I thank you for that. Since this is the second time it needed fixed and the warranty was over he did a great job. I couldn’t ask for anything more from him on this. Great service. If you need help ask for Brice.

EO
Evan O.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
First class service
The employees at Terry Lee Hyundai always greet you with a smile, and are extremely helpful. Purchasing my new car from them was a smooth experience and I will definitely return for all of my auto needs in the future

KH
Kaitlynne H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Thankful for Terry Lee Hyundai
I used to go to Butler Hyundai but they started suggesting expensive work that did not need to be done on my car so I lost trust in them. Since switching to Terry Lee, I have been very happy with my service! Especially with my most recent visit. I have a 2012 car that has been paid off for quite a while now and it's nice that they never push me to buy a newer car. Butler did that a lot and it really annoyed me. I'll buy another Hyundai when I'm ready! I had to get some work done on my breaks and it took about 2 days since they had to order some older parts. They were extremely helpful by letting me know of a coupon I could print off online and providing me with a loaner car those two days for free. I appreciate the staff at Terry Lee Hyundai and will certainly continue taking my car there!

RP
Randall P.
05/12/2019 Category: Service
2015 Hyundai sonata
efficient and friendly and helpful with questions
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/12/2019

Julie S.
Carmel, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Oil Change—in and out in less than 45 minutes.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

05/08/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
I have consistently had fantastic service in everything from sales, to finance, to service. It makes dealing with an important piece of property much easier!
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

JZ
Jennifer Z.
Anderson, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2019 Category: Service
This place takes good care of their customers
I can't say enough about the service here. They go above and beyond.

JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

James R.
Westfield, IN
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Software update
Had a software update performed under warranty. Everything when fine.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Genesis owner
Quick, accurate, and affordable service!
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

04/29/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better.

Richard B.
Cicero, IN
2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, courteous and quality technician.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/27/2019

Carmel, IN
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership!
I always get excellent service every time I go to Terry Lee Hyundai and his Genesis dealerships!
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

excellent service

PK
Pamela K.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Only service center my car knows
I know I will get friendly competant service when I go here. Oil changes are not by appointment, but the service manager will be happy to let you know which times are least busy. Followed his advice and had the work done in no time. Love their clean waiting room even if I don't get to spend much time there!
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

DN
David N.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Brakes and rotors
I was greeted by Bryce Wood upon my arrival. He explained to me that they would take care of my car. After the service technician advised Mr. Wood what work needed to be completed, Mr. Wood came to me and showed me a document that explained the service that would be completed during my visit. During my visit, Mr. Wood was wonderful. He is always so professional when I deal with him.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Joe S.
Fishers, IN
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Great and efficient service
Thank you for the fast service with no appointment! Staff was very friendly.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019