ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (30)

Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5rating 4.7666667
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Mary S.
Mooresville, IN
01/12/2019 Category: Service
good place to be treated right
ray skillman needs to take lessons from terry lee hyundai
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better.

Sarah C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Terry is the best!
I particularly like that they give you Genesis vehicles as loaner cars when yours is in the shop! Nice touch guys. ūüėČ

Mary M.
Wonderful service!
I was very pleased with the service I received. Everyone was very professional and very nice. I will very likely return to this dealership in the future.

SK
Sun K.
Carmel, IN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Down to earth staff.
I purchased my car at another dealer and was disappointed with their service after the purchase. I came here when my next service was due and was impressed with the service and pricing I received. I will continue coming here and plan to make my next purchase here as well.

Julie B.
Pendleton, IN
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, very friendly, quick service and great quality! They do not push you to repair things that are not needed like a lot of other car dealers I have used in the past.

Stephen C.
Elwood, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast service.
Dropped the car off at 8, it was finished by nine.

VM
Veronica M.
Indianapolis, IN
Courteous Professionals
Fast, prompt service. Very courteous and friendly staff.

SR
Sarah R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Everytime
So easy to walk in and ask questions of the sales and service teams. I have already sent people in on recommendations and they have enjoyed their experiences.

Brent B.
Indianapolis, IN
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership experience
Ive had a great experience so far in terms of the vehicle purchase, and my first service visit.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

EM
Evelyn M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Thorough, timely, courteous.
I was pleased at the attention to detail provided during my visit. I was ther for a short time and had recommendations made by the courteous staff. I’m scheduled to come back for minor repair and will definitely continue coming back.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

BC
Benjamin C.
Cicero, IN
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Felt like I got a great deal and they treat me pretty good here.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Steve S.
Covington, MI
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Got me in right away and returned vehicle in allotted time frame
Looks to be a first class dealership. Would consider purchasing a vehicle from them.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Great repair, ask about price
Was quoted three different prices, but nothing was ever explained to me as to why the price went up or down. Was originally quoted $475 for all maintenance work, and I left with a $1,000 bill. Great service, but I did not appreciate the lack of communication by the floor staff.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

WF
William F.
Union City, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Taking Responsibility
The oil filter cap broke on my Genesis during service. The service manager came and told me that the service tech that changed my oil the last time over- torqued the cap and it broke during this oil change. I was given a loaner Genesis to drive home. They had the part the next day and I picked up the car with no charge for the broken part. They could have told me it was a part that just failed and i would have really had no recourse, their word against me. I do appreciate them being honest. ūüĎć
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/01/2019

Jeff R.
Anderson, IN
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Great customer service and really like the layout of the service department allowing the customers to see that their car or truck IS getting worked on and the progress.
More dealerships should provide that ease of mind while waiting on a vehicle.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

JJ
James J.
Anderson, IN
12/26/2018 Category: Service
The sales people are great and not pushy

The service coordinator took time with me to get all information needed.

This is my second Sonada

After having my sonata now for 3 years now, my car started chugging after accelerating from about 25 mph.

Sometimes, after using the turn signal, the headlights would turn off and on.

I stopped at a stoplight and the dome lights flashed on and off.

The turbo was making noise for the third time.

I took in the car and explaining these issues and left it with service for a week. As I expected, they could not duplicate the headlight or the dome light issue.

They updated the software and Service ended up replacing the transmission which fixed the chugging for about 2 months and started back again.

After taking it back again, another week and a half, they replaced the computer altogether and the car is running without an issue now however, the car is not as peppy as it was before since they put in the new computer.

Overall, everyone that I was in contact with was superb; I just wish the repair man would have fixed it the first time; He was close the first time but got it right it right the next time.

I am very happy with the dealership, sales and service.

Joann K.
Carmel, IN
2016 Hyundai Genesis
service
fast, efficient, friendly service

Plainfield, IN
Oil check + Warranty
Quick and easy. Identified Warranty issues with oil cap and had me back on the road in no time. Love coming to Terry Lee

James W.

Cicero, IN
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Happy with my car
The service visit just reinforced the purchase of my car at this dealer.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 12/23/2018