Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5rating 4.130437
Overall Rating 2.26087/5Overall Rating 2.26087/5rating 2.26087rating 2.26087rating 2.26087

Rydal, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
My Sante Fe
Excellent service and knowledgeable staff!
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always stive to keep our staff well educated on our vehicles and our processes in our service department, while maintaining low wait times. We thank you again for your time and business and we look forward to seeing you back in the future!

KT
Karen T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
I had a good experience this round at the dealership. On a Saturday they got me in-and-out in a time frame in line with the services provided.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide our customers with efficient service every time they come in. Keeping wait times down is always a priority when working with our customers and seeing reviews like this helps us to make sure that we are running our shop at an efficient pace. Thanks again for your time and business, we look forward to seeing you back in the future!

CN
Christopher N.
Adairsville, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Made an appointment for my Genesis to have an alignment done...dropped it off and came back a little earlier than their estimated time. My car was finished within ten minutes. They did a great job!
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide the fastest possible service and to account for the needs of our customers as best we can. I'm glad to hear that we were able to beat time estimations and I hope that we will be able to continue to surprise you with the quality of our service in the future. Thanks again for your time and business and we look forward to seeing you back in the future!

Amanda B.
White, GA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
My oil change and wash and vaccum took about an hour was very impressed.

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department! We always strive to take care of our customers in a courteous manner at an efficient pace. Reviews like this help affirm that we're doing a good job of that. Thank you again for your time and business and we look forward to seeing you back in our dealership in the future!

Shelby B.
Euharlee, GA
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
The employees were super nice and friendly! There was a nice waiting room and coffee!
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always encourage our advisors to show our customers to our waiting room and to provide our customers with comfortable amenities to make their time in our facility more enjoyable, and hearing that their attitudes are friendly is an added bonus! Thank you so much for your feedback, time and business. It is all greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you back in our service department in the future!

KU
Kwanshaner U.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Communication, respect
Five

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. Our employees at Terry Reid Hyundai always strive to better ourselves in ever capacity in which we serve our customers, these reviews help us to see how we are doing. Its good to hear that my service advisors are growing in areas like communication, and respect is always an understood expectation. We appreciate your time and business and look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

Ooltewah, TN
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/07/2019 Category: Service
The customer service is great. Everyone is always so nice. The only thing I think I would change is free car wash when I bring my new car in to be serviced.

Thank you so much for your feed back on your visit into our dealership. We always strive to provide our customers with the best possible experience in our service department and comments like this help guarantee that. We look forward to seeing you back in service in the future and I'll check with your advisor about our car wash policies.

Thanks,

2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Nice
Friendly staff
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you so mcuh for your visit into our service department. We always strive to povide our customers with a comfortable environment, made complete by our attidudes to serve our customers at our highest capacity. We thank you for your time and business and look forward to seeing you back in our dealership in the future.

Rydal, GA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2019 Category: Service
New Customer
I was very pleased with how friendly the service staff was and how they treated me, even walking me to my car with an umbrella in the rain.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide our customers with the best service we are able to, including braving some storms to walk our customers in and out of the rain! We appreciate your time and business and we look forward to seeing you back in our service department in the future!

02/24/2019 Category: Service
High Quality Customer Service
The folks at Terry Reid Hyundai took great care of me. They were considerate and responsive to my schedule and I feel safe and secure driving my car after they efficiently repaired and serviced it.

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide the best service possible for our customers while also making them feel that all their needs are met and their questions answered. We appreciate your time and business and we look forward to seeing you back in service to take care of the car in the future.

AH
Anita H.
Adairsville, GA
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Every time I have been to this dealership the staff have been helpful and kind even when I was several minutes late for a service appointment.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/23/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide our customers with the best possible service at an efficient rate. Hearing comments like this form our customers help us to make sure we are suceeding at that. Thanks again for your time and business and we look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

JV
Jeff V.
Dallas, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick, professional and friendly
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provice the best service possible and to do so in a courteous fashion. We are pleased to hear that your service went well while you were in and we look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

Deena B.
Ellijay, GA
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance Visit
Second time here for service. Friendly reception, finished the work quickly and explained all that had been done. The only drawback for me is that it takes about an hour to get there and there are no Hyundai dealerships any closer.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your service in our dealership. I'm sorry for the inconvenience of how far we are, but as a company we always strive to make our service worth the drive. Surveys like this help us to make sure that we are doing a good job of that. Thanks again for your time and business and we look forward to seeing you back in service again!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Hands down best service
First off the customer service was excellent from start to finish they were friendly and professional my car was very well taken care of and there was also a follow up call to make sure everything was still going well 😃😃

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to make sure that we are taking care of our customers like family and that is why we like to do well in the dealership and even after and check with people about their service after they leave. Surveys like this help us to make sure we're suceeding in taking care of our family. Thanks again for your time and business and we look forward to seeing you back in the future!

Darrell W.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Not so great Fox News
I think we should NOT BE FORCED TO WATCH FOX NEWS. TURN THE TV STSTION KN THE FOOD CHANNEL AND REMOVE THE REMOTE.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Hello,
Thank you for giving us a heads up on the TV channel selection.
We do put stations that are pure entertainment and try very hard to monitor especially for children.
We will take your suggestions!!
Thank you.
We sincerely appreciate you taking your time and giving us a 5 star rating for the good work our team provided on your car .
We will always wOrk hard to honor the trust you have given us.
Sincerely,
Claudia

Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into the service department. We are always striving to accomodate for our customers in every way possible, we appreciate your opinion on our television selection and we will try to make more neutral selections for the television that everyone can enjoy. That considered, we are glad to hear that your vehicle is doing well and that your service was pleasant. We thank you for your time and business and we look forward to seeing you back in the future!

Charlie B.
Kennesaw, GA
02/16/2019
The owner down to all of his associates.
Outstanding customer service. Very informative on every aspect of the service that they will provide. I really think that the tech treats your car just like it was theirs. I really can’t say enough about this staff. My experience here is hands down the best from any dealership, and I’ve been to several in my life. The owner will pass you and actually have a conversation. This speaks volume when it comes to his customers. If you haven’t payed a visit to Terri Reid what are you waiting on. You will be impressed.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide the best possible customer service experience and hearing your affirmation of how or tech's treat people's cars means a lot to us an our technicians who don't usually get recognition in these surveys. In my opinion our family owned dealership has always had an environment that makes you feel like part of the family, and Matt, Terry, and Claudia are never shy around our customers. We all love hearing feedback like this as it helps us to be sure we're taking care of our customers. We look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

KW
Karlee W.
White, GA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Hospitality and constant Follow ups
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to create an environment that our customers feel welcome in and want to return to, as well as develop relationships with people where they feel like part of the family. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you back in our department in the future!

NC
Nancy C.
Ellijay, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent staff
The people at Terry Reid Hyundai make it all worthwhile. I got coupons for various discounts at another Hyundai dealer but don't use them because I prefer to go to Terry Reid, even though it's farther away from home.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for your feed back on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide our customers with the absolute best possible customer service in the nearby area and reviews like this help us to make sure we are doing a good job of that. Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

RT
Robbianna T.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Very very honest people to deal with every time I’ve had my car serviced Never an unkind word Great Attitudes
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to instill good character into the members of our team and only hire those that we trust ourselves. Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate your time and business and look forward to seeing you back in service in the future.

Rome, GA
02/10/2019 Category: Service
They Always Take Care of My Car
I had to bring my Sonata in for service a few weeks ago. They were quick and let me know how much it would be beforehand. Their waiting room was very comfortable with a good view of the showroom. It gave me the opportunity to check out some of the other models. Everything was so clean. If you have to take your Hyundai in for anything, this is the place to do it. I'm a happy customer!

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide our customers with a very positive environment in which they can do their vehicle servicing and shopping. We thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!