Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (19)

Overall Rating 4.0000005/5Overall Rating 4.0000005/5Overall Rating 4.0000005/5Overall Rating 4.0000005/5rating 4.0000005
Overall Rating 2.21053/5Overall Rating 2.21053/5rating 2.21053rating 2.21053rating 2.21053

GT
George T.
Ellijay, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Fair and Easy
The staff is very friendly and keeps you informed on the progress of your visit.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Hi !!!

Thank you !!! It's so easy to be friendly with such kind customers as you !!! We are very very fortunate and blessed as a family-owned business to be able to work with kind and thoughtful customer such as yourself.
Please let us know if we can ever improve your experience or help in any way.
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Safe travels ūüöó

Friendly
Friendly & good service
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Hi;);)
Thank you very much for taking your time and giving us a 5-star rating;);)
It is very encouraging to receive on a busy Monday morning;);)
We love our customers and appreciate you choosing us to help take care of your Tucson.We will always work hard to give you an enjoyable experience when you visit and to honor the trust that you've put in US:)
Call on us anytime to help with questions, concerns or suggestions to improve :)
Safe travels ūüöó,

Great work
Stand behind products
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

HELLO

THANK YOU very much for the FIVE STAR REVIEW,Here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI we take pride in taking care of our customers automotive needs.Again THANK YOU for your BUSINESS and THANK YOU for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY.

Rydal, GA
Terry Reid Hyundai
Professional and great customer service
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

HELLO

THANK YOU very much for the FIVE STAR review.My name is PHILIP I will be sure to let CHARLENA the very kind words that you said about her,We here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI try very hard to make our customers visits as pleasant and as comfortable as we can.Again THANK YOU for your business and for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY.

Sonia B.
Prompt courteous service
Terry Reid HYUNDAI caters to the customer and is always friendly and prompt.

Hello

THANK YOU for the five star review, My name is PHILIP I would like to stop for just a moment and personally THANK YOU for the GREAT review,Here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI we try to make our customers visits as pleasant and comfortable as possible.Again THANK YOU for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY.

EM
Edward M.
Fairmount, GA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Phillip is the star of the show
Thanks Phillip for making it a better experience

Work Never Completed
Will never go there again. Second attempt. It’s only 1 mile from my work. I will drive 50 miles one way to take it to Rick Case.

Hello

This is PHILIP at TERRY REID HYUNDAI,I appoligise for your innconvience.My records show your part was ordered on 06/29/18 and your recall part came in on 07/02/18, as per our conversation if you could bring me your car on 07/05/18 I would be able to put you in a rental car to drive while we repair your vehical,also as per our conversation i will send you another survey so to can rescore me. AGIAN THANK YOU for your understanding and patience.

Sincerly PHILIP PARKER
                  Service Advisor

WH
Williams H.
White, GA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Always friendly and helpful!

HELLO

THANK YOU very much for the five star review.My name is PHILIP Iam the advisor that worked with you on your last visit, I would personally like to tell you THANK YOU for your business and for the FIVE STAR REVIEW, If there is ever anything I can help you with please dont hesitate to call.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2018 Category: Service
I have always had courteous and prompt service and I have had no problems with my Hyundai Elantra.
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the FIVE STAR REVIEW,Iam PHILIP the advisor that waited on you your last visit.I will HONOR the TRUST that you have instilled in me for your automotive needs.Again thank you for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY.

Diane S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2018 Category: Service
The entire staff
I can't even begin to say how grateful I am for the awesome service I received from your service department. I had a flat tire and decided to go ahead and get 4 new tires put on. I had to be worked in your already busy schedule and you made it happen. Thank you so very much for taking care of me and my car. Your service department "ROCKS".
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

THANK YOU very much for your very kind words about the STAFF here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI.My name is PHILIP, Iam the advisor that waited on you on your last visit, Here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI we try to make our customers visits as pleasant and as comfortable as possible.We would like to THANK YOU for your business and for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY.

Robert G.
Dallas, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2018 Category: Service
My Great Experience
I was pleased with every aspect of my experience with Terry Reid. Phillip was on point with everything. He kep me updated with every step. Thank you guys for doing such a wonderful job.

06/20/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Great communication,and service with a smile
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

HELLO,

THANK YOU for the very kind words about our service dept,as per our conversation we will resend you another survey. My name is PHILIP Iam the advisor that took care of you on your last visit,and also the one that spoke with you on the phone.Again THANK YOU for your business and for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY.

CJ
Charles J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE VISIT
Carried my new Sante Fe in for 1st service check up and was in and out in less than an hour! Great place to relax, almost hated to see it come to an end:) In other words, they take great care of you. This is 3rd vehicle I have bought from them in past 5 years
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

HELLO

THANK YOU for the very kind words,and for the FIVE STAR REVIEW. Here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI we strive to make our customers feel warm and at home. These reviews that we recieve from our very special customers,help us better serve our very special customers .Again thank you for being part of the TERRY REID HYUNDAI FAMILY.

Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you!!!
We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and great relationship!!!

You and your family are precious to us;);)

TN
Tricia N.
Acworth, GA
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic treatment
First I called the Kennesaw dealership and was treated rudely.....my Tucson is only six months old...my air conditioning and heater has never worked correctly and when I had my oil changed at the Kennesaw dealership they told me it was working fine...guess what kENNESAW, I was right! After being turned away from the Kennesaw dealership...I called Terry Read dealership and they said bring it right in......they had the part, changed it for me within two hours.....Needless to say, I was super impressed. They treated me...even though I didnt buy my car from them....like a super customer....they are my dealership and will continue buying cars and recommending them to my friends....Thank you Terry Reed dealership I give you five stars (would give you more if I could!!!)
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for the FIVE STAR REVIEW, Here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI we try to make our customers feel very comfortable and at home.My name is PHILIP Iam the advisor that took care of you on your last visit,I will honor the TRUST that you have given me for your automotive needs.Again THANK YOU for the very kind words,And again thank you for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY.iF ever there is anything I can be of help with please dont hesitate to give me a call.

678-792-0494.

Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/10/2018

Hello:):)
You guys are so kind! So incredibly  thoughtful for taking your time and writing such an encouraging  ( 5 Star ) review. Your appreciation  is a gift to our team .Thank you.
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit;)
Let us know if you have any ideas how we can make your next visit as pleasant an experience  or particular  concerns. We will contact you for your next Appointment and make it as convenient as we possibly can.
Safe travels,

LW
Lisa W.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Cutomer Service
My experience was great!!!
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

HELLO,

Thank you very much for the FIVE STAR review,My name is Philip Iam the advisor that took care of you on your last visit.We try very hard here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI to make our customers visits as pleasant and as easy as possible.I will also honor the trust that you put into us for your automotive needs.Again THANK YOU for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY.

Mariasha H.
Calhoun, GA
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Mariasha Hunt
Wonderful experience host has breakfast, service was great they both went above and beyond.
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

HELLO,

Thank you for the FIVE STAR REVIEW, here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI these reviews that we recieve from our very special customers,help us to better serve our very special customers.Again THANK YOU for your business and for the five star review.

PHILIP

Doug H.
Big Canoe, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellence
My Transmission was replaced in two days. This has to be some kind of a record. Don't even ask about the 2018 G 80 loaner.
Many thanks to Philip Parker (Svc. Mgr.) and Kevin Stewart (Sgt.USMC Mechanic extraordinaire )
These guys are without a doubt that best Service Department EVER!!!!
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Hello Mr.Hanley;)

Thank you very much for taking your time and letting us know you were happy with your experience  during your last maintenance. We sincerely appreciate  you giving us a 5 star rating ! We will always work hard honor the trust that you put in US. Please let us know if we can help in anyway for your next visit to us.
Looking forward toseeyou again.
Safe travels ,

05/31/2018 Category: Service
Service is good but not sales
Services is good and Philip is a great person he got me into a rental car and is working very close with my car. At first I didn’t know this Survey was only for service. Wish I can say the same with sales.

05/31/2018 Category: Service
Bad car
Sold me a useless car.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Hi,
I am sorry you are experiencing a difficult time because your check engine light has come on a on we have a Master Tech working on your Sonata. He he is working closely with Hyundai techline . We provided you with a complimentary Hyundai rental so that you would not be inconvenienced. My understanding is we've actually picked up and delivered that vehicle to you.
We will do everything we can to take good care of you and your Sonata.

Karen B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Nice experience.
Easy visit. No problem
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/27/2018

Hello,
We are so pleased you enjoyed your service experience  with us;);)
We do work hard to earn your trust. We will always work hard to help you continue to have an easy , convenient,  and high quality  service experience .
We hope you have a nice weekend.
Looking forward to welco I g you at your next visit with us.
Safe travels,
Claudia Laughridge

WW
Waymon W.
Trion, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/26/2018 Category: Service
The sales staff is not truthful
I don’t know if they are untruthful or they just don’t listen to what you want and are telling them. And when you can’t do what they said would work. That now it will cost you more money and that it is your fault for not buying the correct package. So no I will not recommend this dealership to other people.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/27/2018

I am very sorry you are upset with us. We do work very hard to take very good care of you and all our customers and guests. We failed you and I am sorry.
I will call you after Memorial  Day to help you.
Thank you very much for letting us know your challenge  with us.
We will work hard to to earn your trust.
Sincerely,
Claudia Laughridge

Benjamin M.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick easy in an out
Schedule an appointment an they had my car done in no time
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

HELLO,

Just wanted to stop for a moment and say THANK YOU for the very kind words,We try here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI to make our customers visits as quick and as pleasant as we possibly can.These reviews that we recieve for our oh so important customers help us better serve our customers.Again THANK YOU for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY.

TL
Thomas L.
Marietta, GA
2016 Hyundai Equus
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Worth the drive
We are driving our second Equus. The first one we got serviced closer to home at Rick Case...A nightmare to say the least. We drive an hour instead of 8 minutes because we ge treated right. No complaints. We even got the Equus emblem put on after 6 months we had forgotten about it. Thank you!!!
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

HELLO,

I would like to take a minute to say THANK YOU very much for the kind words that you said about our staff, and also for the five star review.I will be sure to let Dalton the parts manager know that you said THANK YOU for holding on to your emblem.My name is Philip Iam the advisor that handled your last visit if there is anything I can ever do for you please dont hesitate to call me.

BUSINESS