4.6

06/04/2020 Category: Service
Nice people
Prompt and friendly service
TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you sooo much for completing our little survey. It means soo much to us here at Terry Reid Hyundai to get a 5 star review as it's our report card!!! We really appreciate you being part of the family here and want you to know if there is anything else you need, please give us a call. Have a super summer ahead and stay safe.

Miguel C.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Very courteous and friendly
I bought my 2016 Sonata at this dealer. Never had any problems with these folks.
TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you so much for taking our survey!!! We appreciate you giving us the 5 STARS!! Our service team and techs look forward to serving you in the future. Have a GREAT summer and we will see you when you need anything at all.

Robin W.
05/31/2020 Category: Service
2018 Sonata
We've purchased 5 cars from Terry Reid, we love them.
TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you so much for taking our survey and giving us a 5 star review!!! We appreciate you being part of the family at Terry Reid Hyundai . Please let us know if there is any thing else we can help you with. Stay safe and have a wonderful summer!!

Teresa Bellamy, your car therapist

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2020 Category: Service
TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you so very much!!! We really appreciate you being part of the family here! Please call me any time you need anything... Have a great month ahead.

05/28/2020 Category: Service
Tony B
Thank you very much.
TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you sooo much for the 5 star review!!! We really appreciate you being part of the Terry Reid Family. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Until we see you again , stay safe and healthy!!

AH
Amanda H.
Rome, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Problem addressed
They addressed my problem courteously.
TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you sooo very much for giving us 5 stars!!! We appreciate you being part of the Terry Reid Family!! This survey means alot to us . Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your Santa Fe. Stay safe and we will see you soon!! p.s. check out the on-line coupons for service @ Terry Reid Hyundai.com

Atlanta, GA
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Review
Great
TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

WAA HOO !! Thank you so very much for doing our survey. We use those results in our daily meetings to strengthen our communication skills with our "family" (customers). We really appreciate you coming in and letting us help you take excellent care of your Elantra.

Brandei H.
Kingston, GA
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Sales customer lost
The service staff was very friendly, even though I was charged for labor when said I wouldn't be. Now the salesmen need customer service training. If you're not there to buy a car, they won't look in your direction. I was actually looking to do a trade-in soon, but I won't be dealing there.
TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/25/2020

Good afternoon . Thank you for taking our little survey,it means more than you know. iWe read these results to our techs and our service techs. We also try to make sure every customer is satisfied with our service before they leave. I'm so sorry we didn't get to resolve this while you were here.I'll be calling to speak with you so we can resolve your issues. You are the most important part of our business, and when you arn't satisfied... neither are we.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/23/2020 Category: Service
The whole atmosphere was welcoming!
The whole atmosphere was welcoming!
TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/25/2020

Thank you sooo much for taking our survey and giving us 5 stars!!! We appreciate you being part of the family , so let us know if there's anything else we can do for you !!! Have a great spring, we will see you soon...

Car Therapist

Susan M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
I've never had a bad experience
TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/23/2020

TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/23/2020

Good morning!!! Thank you so much for taking our little survey !!! We really appreciate you being part of the family . Please let us kmow if there is anything else we can help with. Stay safe and thank you again for letting us take care of your Tucson!!

2005 Hyundai Sonata
05/18/2020 Category: Service
No report on check up was given.
I was promised an email on findings but never got it
TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Good morning. Thank you for doing our survey. We are concerned about your visit , so I will be contacting you by telephone to speak with you personally .  We take these surveys very serious.

Michael S. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/20/2020

thank you for taking the time to complete ur survey , a customer relations specialist will be contacting you shortly.

TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/25/2020

Thank you for speaking with me the other day. I had the oppertunity to share your experience with the director and owner. Please call at your convience 678-605-9500. Thank you again.

TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

It was so good to work something out today. We appreciate you re-scoring . If possible today or tomorrow as I just realized it's the end of the month . See you saturday, for the best service EVER!!! I sent a rescore, it should be in your e-mail. SURE-CRITIC Hyundai. Thank you again for the chance!!!

TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you so much for sharing with me today. It has been a pleasure to serve you. Item discussed is being mailed out monday. Thank you ahead of time for the 5.
                                                        Sincerely, Teresa Bellamy

Sherri M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
They are always great evertime
TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/15/2020

Thank-you so very much for taking the time to do our little survey! It means so very much to us as it's like our report card. We appreciate you being a part of our family here, so please let us know if there is any thing else we can do for you. Stay safe and we'll see you soon!!

TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/15/2020

Joseph G.
05/13/2020
NO APOLOGY... NO SERVICE
Made a firm appt for oil change in mid afternoon. They were not very busy. Told 1 hour wait, not even close to being true. Went for a 1 hour walk, came back, car not even started on. Service manager told me he'd find out what happened, he lied to me too. Never had the grace to even speak to me , explain, let alone apologise, some female rather snottily told me my car would be done in 45 mins. I demanded my key and car and left, pointing out I don't like being lied to. They could care less about customer service. They were pretty rude too. NEVER AGAIN. Found out pep boys is almost $20 cheaper (with a free rotation). Reid's nickel and dime you for the rotation.
TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/14/2020

GOOD MORNING SIR.  First I would like to thank you for your honest feedback. This little survey means more to us than anyone would think. We consider it our report card and work accordingly to the results we recieve. I am the customer service rep and was off yesterday. I will be calling to get the full details and let you explain what happened, but I would like to make sure you know this is not how business is done here. I regret any inconvienence that was caused and we will implement changes so this does not happen again.

Customer Service

XH
Xavier H.
Calhoun, GA
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Hospitality & welcoming
Really nice people
TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you so very much for filling out our survey!! Our goal is to make sure every one is satisfied before they leave. We take great pride in our service department and really appreciate you being a part of the family. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with! Stay healthy , and we
will see when it's time for your next appointment!                                                                                                                                                                         Your Car Therapist

RO
Rebekah O.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/01/2020 Category: Service
Always Great Customer Service
Charlena, Kayla, and Theresa always provide the friendliest customer service whenever I come by. They always provide A+ customer care, even on short notice.
TERESA B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/02/2020

Thank you maam!!! We really appreciate you being part of the Terry Reid family!!! Thank you for the 5 stars and your wonderful smile every time you come to visit. We will always be here for you and the generations that follow , so let us know if there is anything else we can do!! Stay safe... We will see you soon.