Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5rating 4.130437
Overall Rating 2.26087/5Overall Rating 2.26087/5rating 2.26087rating 2.26087rating 2.26087

2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Service was great in and out and nice personnel
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

WaHoo Bingo!!! That's what we like to hear!!! We work hard to make sure everyone has a satisfying experience , from drop off, to coffee time, to being walked back out . Thank you again for being part of the family!!
                                 Respectfully,Teresa Bellamy
                                 Car Therapist

RJ
Rebecca J.
White, GA
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Oil changes weren’t done...AT ALL.
I’ve been coming to them since I bought the car for oil changes. Which I put into my loan due to being a single mother, that was one less thing I had to worry about paying for. Well the last oil change I got, my oil light came on the next day. I took it to a place I’ve trusted for 20 years. Manager tells me it appears like my oil hasn’t been changed in 15-20,000 miles. I was PISSED. Needless to say, I will NEVER use Hyundai. That was the second chance I had given them.
The first time they irritated and lied to me was when I paid to have my car washed and vacuumed. I asked them to get the bugs and hair that collected in the back window. I said I didn’t have a tool to get to it. When I picked the car up, they proceed to tell me they didn’t have a tool to get back there either. I CALL BS. I looked at the manager lady and said “well that’s interesting considering y’all detail cars before selling them. I don’t believe you.”
They are a bunch of lazy liars.
Michael S. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Good afternoon Ms Jackman
   My name is MIKE SANDERS, I am the fixed operations director for the TERRY REID AUTO GROUP. Thanks you for taking time to respond to our survey, after reviewing I am a little confused. Our records show that you had a maintenance contract for your oil changes that you did bring to us on a timley manner and we did complete those services. Our records also show the last time we changed your oil was 12/04/2018 with your car having 56928 miles registered. I see that you came in on 6/19/2019 for a recall having 66789 miles registered making it being over 10,000 miles as per our records for an oil change. I'm not sure of any blame you are putting on us but would be glad to discuss. as for the wash and vac i would be glad to perform inside and outside wash.

MO
Marilynn O.
Jasper, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Marilynn 0
Facility is always extremely clean and well cared for. Staff is always courteous and professional. Cannot ask for better customer service
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

So excited to hear we are doing a great job for you! You are a part of the family , once you are here... and we do our very best to keep our "home" clean and comfortable for you.We look forward to your next visit, so let us know when you need anything!!

Carlos S.
Rome, GA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
customer appreciative
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you so very much for taking our survey!! It may only be 5 questions, but they help us to make coming in for your check-up a completely satisfying experience!! Thank you for being part of the family at Terry Reid Hyundai. Please let us know how to make everything even better for your next visit.We look forward to your return.

DT
Darryl T.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Tire Problem
We had to show up without an appointment, but they still took care of us. Thank you.
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you Mr. Tomlin for taking the time to share your experience with us .We really do our best to keep everyone satified, even the emergencies that pop in from time to time. Feel free to call for your next appointment , or go online to book it at @terryreidhyundai.com. Again, thank you for being a part of the family.

ER
Eddie R.
Waleska, GA
06/14/2019 Category: Service
oil change warranty service
On time and friendly.
McKensie D., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank-you Mr. Robertson for coming in and letting us service your car. We value your loyality and look forward to future visits. Please let us know if there is any thing further we can do for you at this time.
           Respectfully, Teresa Bellamy
                               Customer Service

Calhoun, GA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Valued
Great people
McKensie D., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey regarding your visit in our service department. Your feedback is very valuable to us and will help us improve from now on in. We hope to see you back for your next service! Thank you for your business!!

Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Hello,
Thank you very much for being a valued customer. Thank you very much for filling out our survey.
I see that there's a handful of areas that you feel we could improve upon. I see that you would not recommend us.
I am very sorry to learn that you are not confident in us  to recommend us to others.
We will reach out to you after the weekend and see if there's some things we could do to improve to earn your recommendation.
Again thank you for taking your time and filling out our survey.
Have a nice weekend and we will speak to you soon..

Adairsville, GA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service!
The guys and gals a Terry Reid do an awesome job. Highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your experience in our sevice department. Your kind words are very much appreciated. We try our hardest to make sure our customers are satisfied. We look forward to seeing you back in the near future! :)

Dennis C.
Acworth, GA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people
As usual quick, great service!
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Hi!!!
Thank you very much for taking your time and letting us know you are very pleased with us:)
We will always work hard to earn the trust that you have given us.
We welcome any suggestions or ideas to make your next experience even better:)

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Everyone is always very friendly. There was only one mechanic on duty the day I
came in but he worked hard to get everyone in and out as quickly as possible.
McKensie D., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! Regardless of the circumstances, our technicians try their very hardest to keep the cars moving in and out of the shop in a timely manner. When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. We appreciate your time and business.

RF
Rita F.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfactory warranty results.
I have explained everything in the questionnaire.

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to our service department. Our director, Mike Sanders, has spoken with you. We followed the Hyundai guideline when you had come in for your drive belt replacement. I recognize you as a very valuable customer. That being said, we have extended you $150.00 store credit to use at your convenience. Treating our customers to exellent service is always our main priority. We appriciate you for your continued support!

678-792-0686

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to our service department. Our director, Mike Sanders, has spoken with you. We followed the Hyundai guideline when you had come in for your drive belt replacement. I recognize you as a very valuable customer. That being said, we have extended you $150.00 store credit to use at your convenience. Treating our customers to excellent service is always our main priority. We appriciate you for your continued support!

2016 Hyundai Accent
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Paid the Extea for the warranty and service was very poor
McKensie D., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to our service department. I'm sorry to hear that your service was less then satisfactory. We understand that you have spoken with our Customer Care department. Please give us a call back at your convenience to schedule an appointment. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We look foward to helping you in the future.

PJ
Paula J.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/01/2019 Category: Service
transmission, the service stinks
after the service to replace my transmission in my Genesis after 62000 miles only, with a used one I am not pleased with the way my car now runs.
McKensie D., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Dear Mrs Johnson,  Thank you very much for taking your time and letting us know you were disapointed in your experience with us.We are very sorry. Let's schedule an appointment to have our master technician examine your transmission. We will address your concerns in person. Thank-you for suggesting we let our customers know we have decaff coffee!!We care deeply about you and will work hard to earn the trust you have given us.Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts in our survey. We are looking forward to helping you,                                                                                      Sincerely,Teresa Bellamy                                                                       Customer Care                                                                         tbellamy@terryreidgroup.com                                                     678-792-0686

McKensie D.
05/30/2019
THE EMPLOYEES MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY
I LOVE THIS PLACE
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Hi!!
Thank you!
We treat you like family because we are a family business;);)
Family and friends....
We look forward to  sharing more ' family time's with you.
Safe travels,

Shannon H.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Very dependable
Charlena does a wonderful job. Shes friendly and always on top of things.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive as a team to provide our customers with the best care possible, and Charlena is an incredible leader in that effort. We appreciate you taking the time to recognize Charlena for the excellent work she does, and we look forward to seeing you back in the future.

MF
Martha F.
Roswell, GA
2015 Hyundai Azera
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Employees are great.
Those who work at Hyundai love what they do which translates to great service. Martha
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you Martha!
We treasure your friendship and your loyalty to us as a customer!
Always,

Rome, GA
05/19/2019 Category: Service
If policy’s change an email would be nice.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/19/2019

Hello,

I am very sorry you responded you definitely not return to our family-own dealership.
I'm very concerned.
My name is Claudia Laughridge. My family and I are the owners of Terry Reid .Please let me know why you responded you definitely would not return to our dealership.We as a family work  in our dealerships  daily.
Reading your survey I can't see your reason  to understand what went terribly wrong for you to say you definitely would not come back to our dealership.
We're family  dealership. We work very hard to help our customers get a great value and the best possible experience while visiting us.
Thank you for responding to the survey.
We will continue to workv hard to earn the trust that you've given us and understand what went wrong  .We will do our best to resolve your situation.
I hope you enjoy your Sunday evening
Sincerely
Claudia Laughridge

KC
Kenneth C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Declining Interest in the Customer
I originally bought the car here. Not sure I will again. Every time I go in (generally only for recalls) they try to sell you something, get you to think about trading and services take longer than I am told. Constant chance in personnel; rarely are same people working there on the next visit.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

Hello,

I'm sorry you feel the way you do. We care very much about you our customer.We were hard to make each customer's experience a very best that we can. We're sorry you were disappointed in your experience with us.
I'll take a detailed look at your repair order and get some details on your last visit.
IWe would like to talk with you in to further understand.
We are obligated to explain what your vehicle needs each time you visit.when you come in for recalls iIt is our responsibility to let you know the maintenance recommendations to keep your vehicle healthy.
Charlene service advisor and Flynn your technician both have been with us over 5 years. We are always looking to improve.Every problem e,situation is an opportunity to improve the relationship and  the situation.
We will reach out to you on Monday in hopes to get some clarification as to why you feel the way you do .We will strive  to improve your experience and your time with us.
Thank you very much for reaching out and letting us know you're feelings.
We appreciate you taking your time to do so.
Sincerely

2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Susan l
Everyone polite and helpful
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to take care of our customers in every way possible while maintaining a courteous manner about ourselves. We appreciate your time and business and we look forward to seeing you back in the future.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
Teresa's customer service over the phone brought me in. Then I met Teresa and she was over the top customer service...no one better. Paul and the service manager both have excellent customer service skills.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide each and every customer with the best possible customer service and reviews like this help us to make sure that we are doing a good job of that. We greatly appreciate you choosing us for your service needs and we look forward to seeing you return to our department in the future.