Overall Rating 4.050002/5Overall Rating 4.050002/5Overall Rating 4.050002/5Overall Rating 4.050002/5rating 4.050002
Overall Rating 2.15/5Overall Rating 2.15/5rating 2.15rating 2.15rating 2.15

Good job
Quick and friendly
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Happy Saturday:):)
We do work hard to be speedy and thorough when taking care of your Sonata...and being friendly a pleasure:):)
Thank you for taking your time and giving us a 5-star rating and letting us know that you definitely will continue to let us take care of you and your car.
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

KH
Kristina H.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Tire rotations
The people are so nice here but my only complaint is they did not mention an additional charge for a service that’s free every where else but overall great customer service and experience
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Hello, Kristina Holmes

Here in the Terry Reid Service Department we always strive for excellence in our service to our customers, and recently we got a survey from you concerning your visit in our department on Friday 21st. I was concerned to hear that there was such a confusion with your services caused by a miscommunication about our tire rotations and oil changes. We try to make those two services separate since they deal with different parts of the vehicle and each doesn’t directly require the other each time they are done. Because of this and our care for our customers we have them as two separate options and allow our customers to decide if they want to do one or both together. That being said we do apologise for the confusion, and we will strive to communicate individual service lines more clearly in the future. Please do forgive us for this miscommunication this time and enjoy a free external wash on your vehicle next time that you come in for service.

Thanks,
Paul Swinney

Customer Care and Relations Director
678-956-0030

Joan P.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
service
good
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

So thankful you took your time and gave us a 5-star rating and let us know that you definitely be back to let us help take care of your Tuscan!!
We would love it if you let us know if you have any ideas or thoughts in order to make your visit with us even better.
Will always work hard to honor the trust that you've given us.

OC
Odis C.
Taylorsville, GA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
The people
They were courteous and fast with service.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Good morning 🌻

We sincerely appreciate you taking your time and giving us a 5-star rating and letting us know that you definitely will let us continue to help you maintain your Elantra.
We promise to always work hard and honor the trust you have given us!
Please let me know if you have any ideas, questions to make your experience with us even better.
Your team at Terry Reid Hyundai

Rockmart, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Don't make an appoinment over the phone. They will claim they don't have you scheduled. My daughter had to wait 4 hours for her oil change and transmission flushed.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Hello,
Thank you for taking your time and talking to Charlena today. We sincerely appreciate you giving us your thoughts and your feelings in the survey so that we know how to help you.
Please know we did try contacting you by telephone after your your service and we're unable to reach you.
Charlene explain to me that you are offering to help us figure out some details so that we can improve going forward.
We're going to be back in touch with you because we would like to make  this right with you and your daughter. We know we cannot give you back your time however we care very much about you your daughter and all our customers. This is my family business as Terry Reid is my husband.
I understand you have Charlena cell phone. I'm going to give you my cell phone number as well.
We appreciate your time and consideration.We always work to honor the trust you have given us
I am looking forward to working things through with you and your daughter.
Again,
Claudia Laughridge
404-971-0532

Brandei H.
Kingston, GA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
A1
Service was completed in a timely manner. The staff is very friendly and customer oriented. Way to go guys! I really appreciate it

Billy S.
Acworth, GA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Experience
Quick, friendly, competent, reasonable!!!
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Hi!!
Thank you so much for taking your time and letting us know that you had a wonderful experience with us:)
We sincerely appreciate your taking your time to give us a 5-star rating and letting us know that you'll definitely come back to us to help with your Elantra.
Will always work hard to earn the trust that you've given us.
All the best,

And your team at Terry Reid Hyundai

PG
Phillip G.
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Everybody was friendly
They were very helpful when I brought my car in because I had took it to another mechanic and they messed up my AC unit and Hyundai Terry Reid fixed it it was a little expensive but it was worth getting air in my car

ST
Sue T.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
100
your servce writer
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We love that you feel our service advisor is 💯!!!
Thank you for taking your time and giving us a five star survey as well as letting us know that you'll continue to do your service with us:)
I'll make sure to let your service advisor charlena and your technician Flynn know that you believe they're 100%;)
Huge encouragement🤸🤸
We're looking forward to seeing you at your next visit,
Your Team at Terry Reid Hyundai

Dennis D.
Marietta, GA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Details
I appreciated them bringing to my attention a missed maintenance step from previous visit. I agreed I needed the work done and had them finish the job, which the did quickly
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you !!!
We love seeing you ! You are always so kind and appreciative of all of us ;);)
Your taking great care of your Sonata! I still remember the day you and your family came in a bought it:):) This is the second car we have had the privilege of helping you select. We are very thankful you let us advise you on the care and maintenance.We will always work hard and honor the trust you have given us a.
See you next time 🤗
Terry Reid Hyundai 💙💙💙💙

KR
Kenneth R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/09/2018 Category: Service
The staff
I love the people there at this facility. They treat you like family they look after you on what’s best for you
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/09/2018

Happy Sunday evening💙
You are so kind to take your time and share your very heartwarming review!!
Yes , thank you- we want you to feel like our family.We are a small family business.I am Terry Reid ' s wife and I help our service department.
We are very glad you felt comfortable with us and know we look out for your best interests. We will always work hard to earn the trust that you've given to us.Please share when you have suggestions, ideas to make your time with us even better.
We're looking forward to seeing you at your next visit with us.
Claudia
And your families and friends at

Douglasville, GA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Service department..
Fast Friendly, and Clean..
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Good morning 🌻,

Thank you very much for taking your time and giving us a 5-star rating and letting us know that you definitely return to us for your maintenance of your Sonata💙
We do work hard to respect your time and be quick, efficient and thorough.
please let us know if you have any thoughts or ideas or questions that can help us make your visit with us even better.

LT
Linda T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy and efficiency shown by all employees I was in contact with.
I feel confident that service department had my safety in mind.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Hi!!!
I hope your are having a wonderful day!!
Thank you so much for taking your time and giving us a 5-star rating 🤗 I promise I'll let Jenny know how much you appreciate her...
We  as your. team and a family-owned business will always work hard to honor the trust you've given us. please give us your thoughts your ideas to make your next experience even better:)
We are looking forward to seeing you at your next maintenance for your Hyundai Elantra.
Till then...
Terry Reid Hyundai💙

Dawn D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Not interested in making a proper repair. Trying to patch work it until warranty runs out
Car has been brought in to service for the same issue twice this year and instead of diagnosing and properly repairing the issue, they just keeping patching it and waiting on the last 5,000 miles to run out on the warranty so they are not stuck replacing or repairing the A/C unit at their cost.

Dawn,

I am very sorry we have not solved your AC problem. I will personally look into the history as well as your last visit.
We are Hyundai Dealers. We are certified to perform all Hyundai warranty work .It is in our best interest to have a situation that Hyundai warrantied to do the work and put it under the warranty. There is no benefit to us not to do so.
I understand you are frustrated. Diagnosis a problem can have challenges. We work very hard to be as efficient, and accurate as possible.
My name is Claudia Laughridge.Terry Reid is my husband. I am our service director. We are a small family business that has been in this community over 20 years. I promise we honor the trust you have put in US.

What is your best contact information for us to reach you.
Thank you for letting us know how you feel.Every problem, is an opportunity to improve the situation and intern improve the relationship
404-971-0532
Cell

Don S.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic customer service!
Everyone in the customer service area for servicing my vehicle was friendly and professional.

Hi!
Thank you for giving us a 5-star rating and letting us know you felt everyone in our service area was professional and friendly 🤗
I promise to read this to our team and share your kind words and encouragement!
We are committed to taking really good care of our customers .We will continue to honor the trust that you have given us in taking care of you and your Sonata.
We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit.
Let us know if you have any ideas or thoughts that can make your experience with us even better💙

Kianna S.
Great !
They got me in and out in a very timely matter. The workers there were really nice and respectful of my time. As I was waiting they help me look at maybe trading in and my current car for a more spacious vehicle. I will definitely be back for further business.

Hello:):):)
We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us at your last visit. Thank for giving us a 5-star rating and letting us know you'll definitely come back for your next visit.
We love helping our customers.
If you want us to ' be on the lookout for' for a particular car, in a specific price range we are happy to do so for you. Will work hard to make either maintaining your car servicing your car or buy a new car as convenient as possible for you and your family.
Thank you for being our customer. We promise to always work hard on a the trust that you've given us.

See you at your next visit.

Your friends and family

Deborah G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Prompt, personable, thorough
Very satisfied. Customer-oriented staff.

Thank you!!!!

We sincerely appreciate you taking your time and giving us a 5-star rating and letting us know you'll definitely come and do your service with us again 🤗
Your  compliments are a sincere encouragement to our team.
We welcome any thoughts and ideas that you will have to make your experience with us even better💙
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.
Safe travels 🚗

Your Team at
Terry Reid Hyundai💙

GH
Glenda H.
Dalton, GA
Care Centered
They all seem to care for people and want to help.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Yes! Yes we do sincerely care and want to help people💙💙💙
Thank you very much for letting us know you felt comfortable and cared about.We are a small family business and you , our customers mean the world to us.
Thank you for giving us a 5-star rating Thank you for taking your time and letting us know how much you appreciate us.
We will always work hard to honor the trust that you've given us.

Your friends and family at

Karen B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Prices are above average for the area
Service prices are at the top of average.
And the highest I the Cartersville area.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Hello Karen,

We sincerely appreciate your business and allowing us to take care of your Santa Fe.
We are pulling your Repair Order to see the services you received to see where we are not competitive in the marketplace. We appreciate you and your business and we'll get back to you promptly.
Thank you for taking your time and letting us know how you feel you're important to us.

Sincerely

Calhoun, GA
Much Better Experience than before
Over the past year, I’ve been extremely dissatisfied with the service and speed of this dealership. But this visit was surprisingly short, even with a full garage. In recent experiences, I waited 2+ hours for oil change and tire rotation, this time less than an hour. It was a pleasant surprise. I can tell that there have been some changes in employees as well.

Good Morning🌻

Thank you very much for taking your time and giving us your thoughts and feelings on your experience with us. We sincerely appreciate you giving us a 5-star rating ⭐⭐an encouraging us in our improvements 💙
I want to personally thank you for encouraging us through this transition time... We have worked very hard  help our very caring team , ( and add some new team members ;);) to put new technology and new processes in place to to respect our customers time .
Thank you for being our customer.We will always work hard and honor the trust you have given us.
Jeanie, your service advisor will be getting in touch with you to schedule a full car wash/ inside and out - or at your next visit , whichever best for you.

Again, thank you,