Overall Rating 4.0714271/5Overall Rating 4.0714271/5Overall Rating 4.0714271/5Overall Rating 4.0714271/5rating 4.0714271
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Benjamin M.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick easy in an out
Schedule an appointment an they had my car done in no time

HELLO,

Just wanted to stop for a moment and say THANK YOU for the very kind words,We try here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI to make our customers visits as quick and as pleasant as we possibly can.These reviews that we recieve for our oh so important customers help us better serve our customers.Again THANK YOU for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY.

TL
Thomas L.
Marietta, GA
2016 Hyundai Equus
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Worth the drive
We are driving our second Equus. The first one we got serviced closer to home at Rick Case...A nightmare to say the least. We drive an hour instead of 8 minutes because we ge treated right. No complaints. We even got the Equus emblem put on after 6 months we had forgotten about it. Thank you!!!

HELLO,

I would like to take a minute to say THANK YOU very much for the kind words that you said about our staff, and also for the five star review.I will be sure to let Dalton the parts manager know that you said THANK YOU for holding on to your emblem.My name is Philip Iam the advisor that handled your last visit if there is anything I can ever do for you please dont hesitate to call me.

BUSINESS

Dennis D.
Marietta, GA
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Caring Competent Cost Conscious for the customer
They asked if I wanted to delay an expensive but not critical maintenance procedure. I said yes and thank you. We scheduled it for the next program. Love that they think of me first.

Hello,

THANK YOU for the FIVE STAR review,And the very kind words about the staff here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI.My name is Philip Iam the writer that helped you on your last visit.Again THANK YOU for your business and for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY,If ever there is anything I can help you with please dont hesitate to call me 678-792-0494.

2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
I just wanted to take a minute of my time to thank everyone at Hyundai Cartersville. They are ALL so friendly and welcoming. The waiting area is comfortable with area to charge your devices if needed. Their WiFi is super fast and FREE so you can catch up at work while waiting for your vehicle. They make sure you know how important you are to them as their customer. My Wife and I are from the LBGT Community, sometimes it can be tough to feel welcome in some other establishments. That has NEVER happened here and we will always use this Dealership to Buy/Sell our vehicles and use them to keep the vehicles maintained. Customers FOR LIFE!!!! Thanks again for being such a great company.

Hello,

First of all I would like to say THANK YOU for the awesome words that you sent to us,and the FIVE STAR review.We try very hard here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI to make our customers feel at home,and to know they can trust us with there automotive needs,but these reviews that we recieve let us know how we are doing with our customers. Again THANK YOU. My name is Philip Iam the writer that took care of you on your last visit if there is ever anything Ican do for you please dont hesitate to call.

Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai

Hi:)
I'm Claudia Laughridge, I am Terry Reid's wife and our service manager.
You warm our hearts with your very very kind and thoughtful  reveiw of our family buisness.
We want you ( all our customers are and guests) to FEEL welcoming- because you are.
I actually got tears in my eyes and appreciated we are by you.
Thank you . Thank you for sharing your thoughts  your experience your appreciation with us.
I'm going to make sure every single one of our team members read your very nice response.
Looking forward to seeing you at your next visit:):)
Safe travels 🚗🚘💙💙💙💙

Adairsville, GA
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Good place to go for service
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai

Thank you for your very kind words and also for your 5 star review,We try very hard to make our very special customers visits as pleasant as we can. My name is Philip and I was your advisor on your last visit if there is anything I can ever do for you dont hesitate to call me..678-792-0494

Philip Parker Servivce Advisor

Richard H.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Service was***
Service was good...sales and follow thru could be much better. Purchased service agreement for two vehicles...received one voucher book..never received second book. Had to use coupons from other book to get discounts I paid for..paid 650 on each vehicle and will never again as both sales and facility managers were unsuccessful in getting this..still one year later and still waiting on it..dexter..was at least able to get some resolve..sad that gm and sales manager could not remove the hurdles...new guy at least got me in for service....love brand..will but my next two cars from a dealership who responds and has their customer in mind... not react after I threaten to get a refund on both service maintenance plans I purchased.
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai

HelloMy name is Philip Iam the advisor that helped you on your last visit,Iam glad that your service visit was up to your standards,we strive very hard to make our customers visits as pleasant as possible.Actually this survey was related to your last service visit,I will also get with our sales department and see if we can get the problem of your missing coupon book solved.Again thank you for your business.                       Philip Parker Service Advisor                          TERRY REID HYUNDAI

BL
Benjamin L.
Dallas, GA
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Practically called me a liar
Poor
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai

Hello my name is Philip Iam the advisor that helped you on your last visit, I appoligise that you do not have the paperwork for the orp program that is how businesses keep up with who gets the discounts and who does not.Just like when I go grocery shopping at kroger if i dont have my kroger rewards card when I check out I dont recieve the discount. Again thank you for your business, If there is ever anything I can do for you please dont hesitate to call.                  Philip Parker Service Advisor                       TERRY REID HYUNDAI

Matthew B.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service
The Service Department Manager was excellent in all respects. From scheduling my appointment, greeting me at time of appointment, expediting my work order and then walking me out to car with key. She was professional, courteous and authentic. It was actually an enjoyable experience.

Hello

Thank you for the FIVE STAR REVIEW also for the very kind words about our STAFF.My name is Philip if there is ever anything Ican do to help you please dont hesitate to call,again THANK YOU.

PHILIP PARKER SERVICE  ADVISOR

Friendly Service Department
Quick oil change.
A little pricey.

HELLO

Thank you for the review and your business.We here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI strive for as great of a visit as we can give for our customers.My name is PHILIP if there is anything I can ever do for you please dont hesitate to call.

Sonia B.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
The people are friendly
It’s convenient and friendly

Hello

First of all I would like to apologize for the extended wait time on your last visit.We strive for exellence.According to our work order you were written up by the service advisor at 1:10 pm and you were cashed out by the service advisor at 2:32 pm,that is actually 1 hour and 22 mins, this is unacceptable. At the time that you visited TERRY REID HYUNDAI we were busy with orther appointment customers as you could see by the amount of customers in the waiting area.This is still unacceptable,My name is PHILIP I would like to speak with you about this situation,And see if we can regain your trust. phone number 678-792-0494 We do value your business here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI.

Acworth, GA
2014 Hyundai Equus
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and customer care
Excellent job and service.

Hello,

Would like to take a moment to say thank you for the 5 star review,We strive for exellance,My name is PHILIP if there is ever anything I can do to help you plesae dont hesitate to call.Again Thank You for your very kind words.

EH
Edward H.
Kennesaw, GA
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Terry Reid Hyundai is THE BEST car dealership in Cartersville.
Matt and Vic along with Teresa. They are the best when it comes to helping you look for another car when you are in the market for one. Teresa now answer the phone and puts you with the right person. Glad she is now on the phone system. Much better than before. The guys in the shop area are also good at fixing things in your car along with any maintenance that needs to be done and you are told if there is anything wrong before they fix it. They also let you know if you have any recalls on your particular vehicle. Great place to take your car for a tune-up or other problems that you may have.

Hello Edward,

Thank you very much for the kind words about Terry Reid Hyundai, We strive for trust and honesty.My name is Philip if at anytime there is ever anything that Ican do to help you with your automotive needs please dont hesitate to call..

SG
Sandra G.
Dallas, GA
04/29/2018 Category: Service
My Service Writer....Charlena Williams
Charlena Williams always greets me with a smile....and gives me update recommendations for service that might need attention based on my mileage. I appreciate her always! Sandra Guy

Hello Sandra

THANK YOU for the very kind words,We strive for perfection. as I saw last visit we were a little less than perfect,Iwould first like to appoligise for that,My name is PHILIP If there is anything that Ican do for you please dont hesitate to call.

TERRY REID HYUNDAI.

SJ
Sara J.
Rome, GA
04/26/2018 Category: Service
good dellership
very nice and promt

Hello

We just recieved the review that you have given us, just wanted to take a moment and say THANK YOU. These reviews that we recieve help us better serve our very loyal customers.My name is PHILIP Iam the advisor that helped you on your last visit,If there is ever anything I can help you with please do not hesitate to call me.Again THANK YOU SARA for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY.

04/23/2018 Category: Service
Quick Tire Change
Called at 11:30 AM on a Saturday, asked if we could have a new set of tires installed before closing time (2:00 PM on Saturdays) and they were able to pull it off along with a few other minor repairs. Thanks for the quick turnaround on a half-day of work hours!

Hello

We just recieved the survey that you have given us,First of all i would like to start by saying thank you.These surveys that we recieve from our very loyal customers help us to better serve our very special customers. Again thank you for being part of the Terry Reid Family.

BJ
Barry J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Terri Jones
Great place for service! Always friendly and helpful. Love Charlena!!

Hello

We have just recieved the review that you have given us would like to slow down for just a moment to say THANK YOU for the very kind words. These reviews that we recieve better help us serve our very special customers. Again BARRY thank you for being part of the Terry Reid Family.If there is ever anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to call...

BW
Brian W.
Rydal, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2018 Category: Service
My Review
Timely service followed by excellent customer service

Hello

We just recieved the review that you have given us,just wanted to take a minute to THANK YOU for the kind words. Also would like to reassure you that we do respect yoyr honesty and your time.Again THANK YOU BRIAN for being part of the TERRRY REID FAMILY.

2015 Hyundai Veloster
04/19/2018 Category: Service
They'll fix the manufacturer defects, but they'll look for any way possible to get paid
Be prepared to get a call about all the other things they'll recommend you pay for if you bring your car in for a warranty repair or an oil change. And when you get your car back, be sure you check every single aspect of it to see that they didn't break something else. If not and you notice an issue the next day, they may find a way to write it off as something else so that they can get you to have to pay for the repair.

HELLO

WE have just recieved the review that you gave us, I would first like to start by saying thank you.After reading you message,Iwould like to explain that warranty pays for defects in material and workmanship, it does not pay for outside interferance or debris off the road. After reading the message that you sent to us Iwould very much like to talk to you about the situation maybe we can come up with a common soultion.My name is PHILIP if you would please call me and lets see if we can solve this problem with your vehical I really do want to earn yor trust in your automobile needs.

MF
Marsha F.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Friendly employees

Hello

We just recieved the review that you have given us just wanted to stop MARSHA and say THANK YOU. These reviews that we recieve from our very special customers like yourself help us better do our very important jobs.Again thank you MARSHA for being part of the Terry Reid Family.

Terry Reid Hyundai

2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Excellent Service Start to Finish
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai

We have just recieved the review that you have given us,just wanted to THANK YOU for taking the time out of your very busy day. We promise to honor your trust and your valuable time when we are taking care of your automobile needs hare at TERRY REID HYUNDAI. Again thank you for being part of the family here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI.