Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5rating 4.130437
Overall Rating 2.26087/5Overall Rating 2.26087/5rating 2.26087rating 2.26087rating 2.26087

Adairsville, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and thorough
Great place!
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our dealership's service department. We always strive to create an environment that makes our customers feel welcome and cared for when they come in. We prioritize customer satisfaction in everything that we do and we love to hear that our efforts aren't going unnoticed. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to seeing you back in our service department in the future!

Maria C.
Altamonte Springs, FL
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Service on a recall
Terry Reid Hyundai handled my service visit in an expedient manner after learning the horrific experience I had while I was traveling. Jenne expedited the process to make sure the repair will be cover under the recall and handled my rental car. I would, however, preferred they've contacted me sooner to notify me that Hyundai will only pay for the rental two days after they received the part needed. It was a little inconvenient since I was in Tennesse and the dealership is 3 hours away. However, I still give them the highest rating because they took care of my problem very quickly that I received my car sooner than expected.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback from your visit  to our dealership's service department. We always strive for efficiency in all of our services with our customers and we appreciate hearing that we are succeeding in those efforts. We look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

Carlos S.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
customer service
Courteous and helpful
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide our customers with the best customer service experience possible and reviews like this help us to assure we are succeeding in that. We look forward to seeing you back in the future and we thank you for your business.

Smyrna, GA
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and fair
We've been bring our Hyundai for service over two years and always have a pleasant experience. Good service and worth a little wait.
Waiting room is clean and comfortable too.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always love hearing from our customers about their experiences here especially when they compliment us as you have. We look forward to seeing you back in our department for your next visit.

Joanne C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership
This dealership and service people are always courteous and friendly. Whenever I get my car serviced there, they give you updates so you know what's going on. The waiting room is nice and comfortable. I've been a long time customer and always come back to Terry Reid Hyundai.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thanks so much for giving us some feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to make relationships with our customers and create environments that they will be comfortable in. We greatly appreciate you doing a survey for us and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Michael R.
Jasper, GA
Friendly Service
The entire service staff were friendly and welcoming. The service was completed quickly and professionally.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you so much for filling out a survey for us and giving us feedback on your visit. We always love to hear from our customers about their experiences in our department, and we always enjoy hearing that people feed welcome and that our advisors are working dilligently. We hope to see you back in our service department in the future!

Adairsville, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Took a little longer than expected with an appointment. Wish I didn't have to come right back for my under carriage protector to be out back properly but overall they did a good job !

Thank you so much for filling out a survey and giving us such candid feedback about your visit into our service department. We always try to work as effieciently as possible, so I apologize for the lack of timeliness as per expectations. I will make sure that my advisors know this and that next time you come in with installing the under carriage protector and I'll make sure we get your service done in a more timely fashion. We look forward to seeing you back in the future!

David C.
Fairmount, GA
Friendly customer service
I love bringing my car to Terry Reid because everyone is so friendly. They always answer my questions no matter how silly they sound. They're always courteous and a wonderful environment while you wait.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback from your visit into our service department. We all as a company are striving towards creating an environment where our customers feel that they are comfortable and treated like family by everyone around. We thank you for taking the time to do a survey and we look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

12/16/2018 Category: Service
Well done.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks so much for filling out the survey! We always do our best to take care of our customers and these surveys ehlp us make sure of that. Glad to hear you had a good experience and I hope to see you back in service in the future!

TC
Tina C.
Resaca, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Great room for relaxing while I waited.also made sure I had coffee and was comfortable.

Thank you so much for filling out our survey to help us to make sure that we are taking care of our customers. We as a company always strive to create an environment where our customers feel comfortable and taken care of. I'm glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience and I look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

12/15/2018 Category: Service
Service employees.
The service section employees are efficient and personable. $
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thanks so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always try our best as technicians, advisors and managers to provide our customers with the best possible service with the best attitudes we possibly can. We look forward to seeing you back in our deparment in the future!

OC
Odis C.
Taylorsville, GA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
They really care!!
Jennie in the service dept.always makes sure my car and I are taken care of 100%.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to make close relationships wiht our customers and to take care of all of their needs as they arise. We look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

Jerry W.
Wrightsville, GA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
Service was fast and the staff was very Friendly. We had the a oil change and tire rotation done and everything was fine exect the air pressure in the tires. The front tires were over inflated and one of the rear tires no air was added and was under inflated by 8 pounds. I had to stop and add air my self.

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. I am glad that you enjoyed your time spent with us and that your oil change went well. I'll have to talk to my technicians and see if we don't have a faulty tire pressure gauge that may have caused that over and under inflation in your tires and I do apologize for the inconvenience. We look forward to seeing you back in our department in the future.

TD
Tavvara D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/12/2018 Category: Service
They r wonderful
I live they're services
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to bring our customers the best possible experience and we always want for folks to remember us well. We look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

Joel M.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
recall service
it took almost 3 days to get a rental due to lack of effort by service writer, jenni. i had to speak to another employee to get the rental while my engine was being replaced due to recall
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a survey for us, we always appreciate hearing feedback from our customers. I apologize for any inconveniences had during your time in our service department. There may have been some miscommunication between Jennie and yourself, maybe we had a wrong number in our system for you. That being said I will talk with Jennie and make sure that we are taking care of things like this in the future and keeping constant contact with our customers. Thank you again for your candid response and I hope to see you back in service so we can reaffirm your faith in our company.

TJ
Taren J.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Not so great
Dissatisfied this time
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review and give us your feedback. I am so sorry that you didn't have a good experience in service and I know that the complication with the coupons must have been frustrating. I remember talking to you about this earlier last week and our conversation where I’d explained the reasons why this came up. I have notified management of your concerns and we are currently working out a solution to reconcile things.

Trenton, GA
12/05/2018 Category: Service
service
customer service was excellent. I went in for the mileage check for the reimbursement program. unfortunately I never received an email regarding the mileage program and that is how it is activated.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a survey for us, as a small town dealer we greatly appreciate things like that. I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience when you came in, we always strive to provide the best customer service possible. And regarding the email, Hyundai corporate should be reaching out to you soon with everything you need. If not let us know and we can help you take care of it. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you back in our service department.

Kathleen M.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Efficient Service
Charlene and Jerry gave excellent service. My car drove much better after the work was done. It looked better with the car wash. Thank you.

Thank you so much for sending in your survey and letting us know about your visit into our service department. We always love to hear from our customers and it sounds like you had a good experience. We always strive to provide the best service possible to all our customers and always leave folks better off than when they came in. We look forward to seeing you back in our department in the future

Steve W.
Calhoun, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
Fast service, courteous agent. Was my first visit but will come back again.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide our customers with the best experience possible with quick and efficient service and in our behavior when interacting with customers. We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience and we look forward to seeing you back in service!

PJ
Paul J.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Recall service.
Friendly and right on time.

Thank you so much for your feedback on your service visit. We always strive to create individual relationships with each one of our customers and to provide them service that shows we care. We look forward to seeing you back into our service department in the future!