Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692
Brittany G. on 10/19/2017
"Oil change "
I called up and asked if I could be squeezed for an oil change because I forgot to make an appointment but desperately needed my oil changed, and they got me in and out in no time at all and everything was perfect. I will be returning!!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 08:06 PM
Brenda L. on 10/19/2017
"Everyone, is so kind. They go out their way to make you ferl welcome"
Just makes ypu ferl welcome. They're smile, kindness.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 12:57 PM
Verified Customer on 10/11/2017
"Better service than Kennesaw"
I am much closer to the Kennesaw dealership and yet chose to bring my car to Terry Reid. Enough said.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 10:28 AM
Hulon F. on 10/11/2017
"2014 Sonata "
Everyone was so nice and friendly. They went above and beyond and in today's society that is hard to find.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 06:31 AM
Carole R. on 10/10/2017
"My trip for service is like visiting an old friend"
comfortable waiting area with great attention from the staff They seem to go out of their way to be sure you are comfortable while you wait.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 05:32 AM
Verified Customer on 10/08/2017
"Tell Me How Long Service Will Take if I am Waiting"
I didn't know my (Elantra) engine needed an update until I took it in for an oil change. I was not told approximately how long this update would take, since I was waiting. My husband's car (Sonata) engine update took longer than expected also. Other than that, I love the dealership and their service -- clean friendly environment, helpful staff, and great prices on Hyundais.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/08/2017 01:12 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/08/2017

Howard we want to apologize for the wait and especially not being informed of how long an update takes. The update depending on the vehicle can take anywhere from one hour to two and a half. Until the tech informs the adviser it is hard to know. We will take this opportunity to explore with our advisers to be sure they understand the importance of the customers wait. Thank you for letting us know you concerns and we want to thank you for your survey.

Verified Customer on 10/07/2017
"The accomadations. "
The staff is friendly and helpful. On this visit the performance check list was not gone over with me or future suggestions explained.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/07/2017 05:10 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/08/2017

Sullen, we will check on the touch up paint as it takes sometimes eight weeks to come in. When we find out where it is at, we will gladly get it to you. We have had some challenges lately in our detail department and we may not have had one on staff the day you arrived. Yes we have had slot of changes but our goal is still to ensure our Hyundai customers feel like they are part of our Hyundai family. Thank you for your feedback and we will look into this more closely.

Keith L. on 10/07/2017
"Great as always "
Value,prompt service , excellent customer service
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/07/2017 07:50 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/07/2017

Thank you for your survey response. It means allot to us to know what good is happening on our service drive! Have a great weekend Keith!

James B. on 10/06/2017
"30,000 mile service"
Great Job
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/06/2017 01:09 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/06/2017

Thnak you for allowing us to earn your business and take care of your Santa Fe. Have a great weekend!

Verified Customer on 10/03/2017
"OK- too expensive for just an oil change"
OK
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 09/23/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 07:09 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/04/2017

Juron we need to research this to see why you have not received an email from Hyundai. There are several reasons why it has not come to your email, the most common is an email. The email must match what Hyundai has. This is something we can change in both systems. It also takes 6 to 8 weeks, After we research this we will call you or email to see what is going on. Thank you for letting us know. The oil change prices, as well as gas and groceries have gone up over the last few months. The email Hyundai has on file is JGA19762000@YAHOO.COM. Please let me know if this is the correct one.

Sandra G. on 10/03/2017
"timeliness and friendly"
My service writer is always so sweet and kind. She tries extra hard to be sure my car is well cared for. She's a jewel....treat her right! S
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 11:57 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/03/2017

You are so kind and thoughtful to respond about our Taryn, She tries so hard to everyone as part of our Hyundai family!

Verified Customer on 10/03/2017
"Service"
Service advisor very professional.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/03/2017 11:55 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/03/2017

Thank you very much Judith for your response on our service department.

Sandra M. on 10/03/2017
"Very Disappointed for the first time."
Six months ago you ordered a Blue-Link part to replace the defective one. Heard nothing so I asked when I came in last week for my oil change. Asked what happened and was informed you were unable to contact me. My phone number has not changed. Ginger had no problem contacting me so somehow the phone number changed in your system. While there, they performed the oil change and installed the Blue-Link part. Almost to Woodstock, I checked the Nav System - did not work, Returned to your dealership and the tech reset the Blue-Link system. Normally, I would think would be done as part of the repair. Then, for the first time, I was not offered a car wash. Maybe new policy. You ordered rear tires for me a week ago and have not heard if they have come in. Bottom line there seems no reason any longer to drive to Cartersville. No different than most dealerships now.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Equus
Review Created: 10/03/2017 11:40 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/03/2017

Sandra we will have to research your service visit to understand and see what has happened. We will be back as soon as this has been done. thank you

Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/05/2017

Sandra we cannot figure out when Ginger was there  what happen to your phone number. Ginger kept alot of her customer phones numbers in her personal phone, therefore we are finding that alot of numbers were not updated in our database. We do see where the UNIT ASSY-M.T.S has been installed on this last visit. We pray it is working as designed. I understand your tires are in and we are just waiting for your return visit.  We do have a detailer on staff and will be more than happy to take care of the caqr wash on your next visit. Thank you for your honest response !

Ladon K. on 10/03/2017
"BK"
I dropped my car off for an oil change during my lunch. They drove me back to work and returned my car in a timely manner. (The little caps on my tires were missing, all four) when they brought my car back , all the caps were replaced without me asking. Love how they saw something that needed to be fixed and did it !!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/03/2017 11:32 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/03/2017

Ladon thank you for your wonderful feedback. We try hard to take care of our customers! We wan them to feel and be happy!

Diane R. on 10/01/2017
"The staff"
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/01/2017 06:33 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/02/2017

Diane we want to thank you for taking our survey and giving us such a positive response!

Kevin C. on 10/01/2017
"Awesome Service Experience "
Great experience
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 10/01/2017 04:26 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/02/2017

We want to thank you and tell you we appreciate you and your kind words!

Claudia N. on 10/01/2017
"Pre-trip"
I just had a 25 point check and a wax detail. Check was free. Wax and interior clean $160, very nice, even door jams, gas cap area, and trunk.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/01/2017 11:46 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/01/2017

Claudia thank you for your great review on our detail department!  We are trying hard to make things so our customers are delighted with our departments!

Freeman M. on 09/30/2017
"Service manager Taryn very helpful helped us to get home and kept me informed about vehicle and helped to get us in a rental car"
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 09/30/2017 07:19 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/30/2017

Thank you for your kind words about Taryn. You are the very first customer with the recall engine to give us such a review. Thank you for understanding that most of the process for these is out of our hands. We do our very best to be sure our customers are taken care of during these times.

DENNIS L. on 09/30/2017
"Convenince"
Very friendly and wait time was short.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 09/30/2017 05:02 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/30/2017

Dennis thank you for your friendly response on our service department. Have a great weekend.