maddie b.
Pontiac G6
11/15/2019
Amazing service and time
First time here, and the staff were super kind and considerate of me. I came in with no appointment and they made time to squeeze me in before the day ended. Not to mention they did an excellent job on the repairs AND showing/explaining to me exactly what happened and what needed to be fixed. A+

MK
MELANIE K.
11/11/2019
friendly, fast, effective
My heating stopped working recently so I started searching for car care places in Madison. Terry's came up with lots of good reviews and certified ASE technicians, so I went there. I'm glad I did! Robert diagnosed my heating issue immediately and I had my car back in 24 hours. The pricing was fair and I got a few other minor issues taken care of at the same time. The whole team was super friendly and made it really easy to get in touch by call or text. I will definitely come back to Terry's.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks very much Melanie for your business and your review

JJ
Jillian J.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Jillian said that everything went well. They have excellent customer service. She has been going there for a decade.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks Jillian for your years of service and for your review

MISTY C.
Ford Edge
11/06/2019
Very professional
Professional company, with online diagnostics so you can read exactly what they recommend and what is wrong with your vehicle. Easy communication and very flexible! Would come again
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 11/07/2019

Thank's so very much Misty for choosing Terry's Car Care and for providing a review of your experience.

Rich B.
11/05/2019
Prompt and thorough.
Prompt and thorough. Personable.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 11/07/2019

Thanks again Rich for your business and your review.

TF
tarena f.
Milwaukee, WI
Mercedes-Benz C350
11/02/2019
College Blues
My son is a Senior in college and he relies very much on his car to run without incident. His car went out the other evening and was towed to this shop. I live in another part of the state so I never heard of this shop. However, I spoke with Robert who was very nice and professional. The work they performed to my sons car was fabulous. I would highly recommend this car shop.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 11/05/2019

We truly  appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of any future needs. Thanks for your review

KL
Kevin L.
10/31/2019
Love this place
Fantastic service! Haven't had a bad visit yet.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you Kevin for your business and taking the time to review our facility.

Matt L.
Lexus RX 400h
10/26/2019
Always great service and convenient
Timely and convenient service. Appreciate the drop box for early arrivals.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 10/29/2019

Thanks so much for your review and for your business.

10/25/2019
In and out quick.
So good for a college student who needs her car. Had my car done in a day and was understanding about what was necessary to fix.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 10/29/2019

We really appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and you taking your time to  review the service we provided.

Dan B.
Toyota Matrix
10/23/2019
Personable, straightforward, and realistic.
The staff are personable, straightforward when talking through fixes/pricing, and realistic about what they can do to help.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Dan for choosing Terry's CarCare. I really appreciate your business and for you taking time to review your experience.

Sun Prairie, WI
10/22/2019
Great place
Everything went well, no surprises

Chevrolet Prizm
10/22/2019
No Fuss
The previous owner of my vehicle recommended Terry's, and I haven't been disappointed. The Terry's staff communicate well what is required as to maintenance and repairs.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 10/22/2019

BT
Ben T.
Woodstock, IL
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Ben said everything worked out wonderfully.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for business and your review.

Verona, WI
10/17/2019
Thanks
Who says you can’t find an honest mechanic in Madison? Terry’s is right off the square and Will is the most honest guy I have ever worked with
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 10/18/2019

I really appreciate you sharing your experience and for choosing Terry's Car Care

Chuck B.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
10/15/2019
Good job, reliable, and easy to work with.
fast and easy in and easy out

Sunbury, OH

Quick and friendly service

Chuck B.
Saab 9-3
10/05/2019
Good job, reliable, and easy to work with.
Never worry when I go there. Have taken care of me for years. Very friendly and professional.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you so much for your years of choosing Terry's as your Auto Care provider and for sharing your experience.

RL
Richard L.
10/04/2019
Good job...as usual
Very good work done (tires, front end alignment, battery, oil change) and completed when expected
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 10/15/2019

Thanks again Richard for your business and your review.

Jenni S.
Geo Prizm
10/02/2019
Impeccable service
Thank you for your honesty and integrity with evaluating my car. At 25, my car has quirks that could be fixed, but you are honest about safety, long term implications, etc.
It is so appreciated. It is why you have had my business for 5 cars and 20 years now.