Mitsubishi Mirage
10/24/2020
No doughnuts
While I really appreciate the loaner car and Terry’s quick service and trustworthiness, I realized that there’s never doughnuts in the lobby. 4.5 stars.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 10/26/2020

Thanks for your business and your review. The crew at Terry's loves doughnuts, but are trying to limit our sugar intake.

AR
ABBY R.
10/21/2020
Staff is very nice and helpful!
Great staff and great repair
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 10/23/2020

Thanks very much Abby for your business and your review

Jeep Patriot
10/09/2020
Very helpful, super friendly, very quick work! Highly recommend!!
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you very much for your businedd and your review

JANE B.
10/07/2020
Quality Care for our old RAV4
Robert was friendly, professional and helpful from start to finish. We appreciate the excellent service and the convenience of Terry’s being located right across the street from Ovation.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 10/08/2020

Thanks very much for choosing Terry's Car Care and for sharing your experience.

jia d.
10/02/2020
Great
Got my leaking tire fixed real quick.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 10/05/2020

Thanks Jia for your business and your review

BP
Brad P.
09/30/2020
Great service , but no mask!?!
Customer service person is behind a plexiglass stand, but not masked. C’mon people, it’s a pandemic and Dane Co. is spiking!
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 10/02/2020

I am sorry my Service advisor was not wearing his mask. I have adressed the situation and been assured of future compliance.  Please let me know if your "not recommened" evaluation was based on anything else besided the mask issue. Thanks for your business and your review.

SF
SAM F.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/29/2020
Prompt service, friendly staff
I needed my brakes fixed, so I called towards the end of the day on a Monday. I was able to drop off my car on Tuesday morning and have it back by Tuesday afternoon with all new pads and rotors. I got pictures of my old brakes to inspect before I authorized the fix, which was refreshingly transparent. Would absolutely recommend to anyone who asks.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 09/30/2020

Thanks so much Sam for choosing Terry's Car Care and for sharing your experience with others. I really appreciate your business and your review

James C.
09/27/2020
Not the lowest cost choice— but honest and capable
Locally owned and great downtown location. Work is always completed properly and when promised. My #1 choice for car care.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 09/28/2020

I appreciate the fact that you realize Quality cost's more. Our three year 36,000 mile NATIONWIDE warranty is the best in the business. Thanks again for your business and your review.

FM
Fred M.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Fred said the business is perfect as usual and loves the business. He said the business is happy, nice, takes care of things, price is right, terrific, and doesn't take advantage of their customers. He says the business has very nice people and the business is convenient.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you again Fred for all your years of loyal service and your review.

KV
Karl V.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/17/2020
Always good, efficient service from start to finish.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you very much for your business and your review

ZB
ZACH B.
09/17/2020
Very Quick and Communicative
Terry’s was really friendly and quick to get an appointment. Once they had looked at my car, they sent me via text what they saw and what work was done. I really appreciated that and how fast they were able to get my car in and out.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 09/18/2020

Thanks very much Zach for your review and your business

JV
Jordan V.
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Jordan said there were no issues.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you Jordan for your business and your reivew

mark b.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/10/2020
Impressive Experience
I moved to Madison and needed to make sure my car was ready for a Wisconsin winter. The entire experience was impressive from start to finish. I received a text report with a review of systems and what needed to be repaired. Price was fair, service exceptional.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you so much Mark for your business and sharing your experience by providing this review. We truly appreciate you.

09/03/2020
Outstanding Service
Always quick follow up and transparency. Consultation before moving forward with any work that needs to be done.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 09/04/2020

Thanks so much for your business and your review

Matt L.
Lexus RX 400h
09/01/2020
Always good
Efficient and prompt
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 09/02/2020

Thanks again for your business and your review