MF
MARY F.
07/04/2020
The name implies a person--even if i is no longer Terry, it feels personal.
I liked the personal touch an the feeling that Robert and Will really wanted me to have a good result. I am a very old lady, but like to keep up with things.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you very much Mary for your business and your review

Mazda Protege5
07/03/2020
Overcharged
Was charged almost 200 dollars for a simple inspection and to pull codes from a check engine light. Completely absurd.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 07/06/2020

This fee should NOT come as a suprise to you as it was discussed PRIOR to the service being performed. We did NOT just "pull the code" as you discribed, but performed the testing and inspection necessary to pinpoint the source of the problem. Some Part Stores will pull the code for free, then sell you a part you probally will have to install yourself that "MAY" fix the problem. You can always find someone who is willing to work for less, but may not accurately diagnose the problem. I believe you posted your review anonymously because you are embarassed you are complaining about a fee you agreed to pay prior to the service being performed.

07/01/2020
Thorough, professional and highly recommend
I took my car here for an inspection after I noticed a sound coming from my rotors. The Honda dealership I had been to just days before when I bought my second hand car didn't pick up the fact that my rotors were extremely rusted despite me asking multiple times to do a complete inspection. Terry's was fantastic; they found the issue, took photos of everything, gave me a proper report, fixed the problem and even threw in a complementary inspection for a great price. I wish I had been here first and saved myself $400.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you so very much Sriniketh for allowing us to service your vehicle and for your review. We really appreciate you business.

Great service and communication
Got my car back to me quickly and let me know right away
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 07/01/2020

Thanks for your business and your review

New Berlin, WI
07/01/2020
The service here was top notch!
My daughter had our car in Madison for two weeks before we had a problem with it and had no idea where to start. A friend recommended Terry's and we couldn't be happier. They squeezed us in and the service was wonderful. We have definitely found our new mechanic in Madison!

KATHY S.
06/22/2020
Quick and friendly
They did a thorough inspection and found the problem. We were in and out by the end of the day. The car is driving well now.
We were a little surprised by the cost, but that could have been fairly standard.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Kathy for your business and your review

TC
Ted C.
06/20/2020
knowledgable employees, friendly--and honest--service, convenient location
Thorough explanation of problems encountered with the vehicle and proposed fixes, on occasion have even show the customer damaged or broken parts that were removed if he really wants to see them.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you so much Ted for all your years of loyal service and for sharing your experience

AA
ares a.
06/16/2020
Quick Service with Thorough Feedback
Easy to setup an appointment. Quick service. Had an issue with my rear tires, they were able to get matching ones and replace them in a day. Recommend.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 06/17/2020

Thanks Ares for your business and your review

TD
TJ D.
Volvo S60
06/15/2020
The Best Around
I had an excellent experience! My mechanic Robert provided trustworthy advice, exceptional service, and reasonable prices - what more do I need to say? You’d be crazy not to go here.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you so much TJ for your business and your review

KJ
Kayla J.
06/09/2020
Great shop
I’ve been taking my car to terry’s for years. Much better than other shops. Never had any issue!
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you Kayla for your business and your review

05/30/2020
Terrys
They do charge a lot however they do a decent job

Rich B.
05/29/2020
Prompt and reliable work. Very easy to work with.
Prompt and reliable service. Very pleasant and easy to work with. Provide good information about upcoming potential needs.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you very much Rich for your business and your review

John S.
05/28/2020
Very friendly employees
Always friendly, ready to get you in ASAP, and high quality work.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you John very much for your business and your review

Damon B.
05/20/2020
Great people
Really appreciate how these guys work with me to figure out an ongoing problem with my car.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 05/26/2020

Thanks Damon for choosing Terry's Car Care, and for your review

ROBERT S.
Kia Spectra
05/14/2020
Excellent to work with.
Friendly & helpful auto mechanic!
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 05/15/2020

Thank's Robert for your business and your review