CG
CAROLINA G.
Jefferson, WI
02/24/2020
Very nice!
Staff were great- explaining what needed to be done and what was not super necessary! Just very friendly overall

ES
eddy s.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/19/2020
No problems, very clear
I dropped my car off, they were clear about what needed to be fixed and they fixed it quickly.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 02/19/2020

Thanks very much Eddy for your business and for taking time to provide a reivew.

SK
Stephen K.
Mount Horeb, WI
Subaru Legacy Sedan
01/30/2020
Honest shop
Been taking my car there for years.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you very much Stephen for your years of loyal service and your review

01/23/2020
Robert and the team at Terry’s were honest, informative, and helpful. I’ll be back for future service.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for your business and your review

KELSEY M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/21/2020
Quick and honest
I have taken my car to several Madison-area mechanics, and Terry's has been the best experience by far. When my car suddenly stopped moving in Drive and couldn't be pushed in Neutral, I figured I was going to have an expensive transmission replacement.

The tow-truck took my car to Terry's at 5:30pm on a Sunday night. On Monday morning, I had a text at 8am to call and discuss diagnostic costs. After that call, I received a link to the car's inspection before noon. After reviewing the documents, I called to learn more about the timeline. To my pleasant surprise, the car was already done!

Terry's quickly discovered the problem had been caused by my last mechanic's brake work. They fixed the problems quickly and inexpensively. I loved the text message correspondence and the ability to review my car's inspection online. In the future, I'll always go to Terry's.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 01/22/2020

Thank so very much Kelsey for sharing your experience and your business

Pontiac G5
01/21/2020
Convenient
Very helpful
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 01/22/2020

Thanks for your review and your business

BC
BILL C.
Green Bay, WI
Mazda CX-7
01/18/2020
They figured out a less expensive way to repair our vehicle and seemed to listen to my concerns.
Nice Job
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 01/20/2020

Thanks Bill for your review and your business

james s.
Mazomanie, WI
01/14/2020
Professional and Efficient
A lucky day doesn't usually start with a minor collision that makes your car undrivable - but Terry's Car Care turned that around. Robert was straightforward when checking me in and called with the results of the inspection within a couple hours. Fortunately the damaged part could be replaced and I was able to drive the car home that afternoon. That's a lucky day. I appreciate the great communication and service. Many thanks. I'll be back and have already recommmended Terry's.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you James for your loyal support.

01/09/2020
Great Customer Service
Terri's Car Car offered excellent customer service. They are easy to contact at any time and finished our repairs within the day.

Robert (he did our repairs) is the man, he was willing to change the gameplan in an instant, knowledgeable, and does a thorough job.

During pick up, Will (The Owner) and Robert were there, willing to offer advice while being brutally honest which is a quality I don't believe many auto workshops have.

I will be going to Terri's Car Care in the future for any vehicle issues because they seem to genuinely care about doing a good job.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you so very much for your business and your review

PP
Penelope P.
Scion xA
12/30/2019
Always great service
I've been a customer of Terry's Car Care for many years. They consistently execute a high quality of service. Charges are fair for the value received. I recommend Terry's to others in the Downtown area and will continue to do so for auto service and repair needs.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you so much Penelope for your review and for your business. Happy New Year!

CHRISTIAN C.
Acura RDX
12/09/2019
Fast and trustworthy
Everyone I spoke to at Terry’s was helpful and honest. Robert sent a link to a detailed assessment with pics and comments by text message, which was convenient and easy to share. He helped me triage critical repairs from things to keep on watch. My repair was fast and somehow even came under estimate .
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 12/10/2019

Thanks so very much Christian for your buisness and your review

KP
KATIE P.
Jeep Patriot
12/04/2019
Super great service
Everyone at Terry’s was super nice and helpful! Will definitely return!
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you so much for your business and your review

Michael G.
12/04/2019
Always helpful. They provide clear and honest explanations of the service and it's done in a timely manner.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 12/05/2019

Thanks Michael for your review and for review

Pontiac Grand Prix
12/03/2019
Ripoff , deceptive
Sold parts I didn’t need, repair not finished on time.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 12/04/2019

I am sorry to hear you are unhappy. Your original concerns were green fluid leak near the front, alternator light on, and no power steering. The bearing on your water pump failed so the water pump no longer revolved, leaked coolant, and caused the serpentine belt to fail. This is why your alternator light was on and the vehicle had no power steering. We sent you a picture of your vehicle without a belt installed. Your vehicle was inspected and estimated before noon, the day the vehicle was presented for service. The repairs were completed the same day. If you have further questions or concerns please contact me and I would be happy to discuss your concerns.

SE
SABINE E.
Minneapolis, MN
Toyota Sequoia
12/02/2019
The service
Terry and his gang were able to help me
Right away when I had battery issues with my car - their kind hearted nature and quick turnaround got me back on track to get my daughter home from college
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 01/23/2020

Thankyou so much Sabine for your review and your business