Honda Civic Si
04/10/2021
Phil took care of my transmission flush super quickly! Brought it in the morning, and it was finished that evening.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 04/12/2021

Thanks for your busies and your review

James C.
Ford Expedition
03/17/2021
Always top service
Terry’s always does solid work.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 03/18/2021

Thanks very much James for your business and your review

03/11/2021
Terry’s Car Care always does a great job on my car!

Thanks very much for your business and your review

MIKE S.
Tire change
Terry's did a super job on my car. I bought new tires. They are great.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you so very much Mike  for your years of loyal service and your review

KJ
Kayla J.
Always a great job
Love going here. Good location. Always nice. And I feel really comfortable with them as a woman and single mom. They’re are clearly honest and upfront. Been going there for years. 2 times I went to another shop during that time and other shops were awful compared to Terry’s, made me regret not going to them each time.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you so very much Kayla for your review and your business

Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/10/2021
I called Terry’s about a flat tire and they told me to bring my car in. After a bit of inspection, they had me leave my car overnight to patch the tire and gave me a call when it was done. Very friendly people and they got the job done quick!
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for your business and your review

LOUIS B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/06/2021
New tires on Subaru
Job was done pretty quickly, they called before they added services. All issues were solved.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 03/18/2021

Thank Louis for your business and your review

Jared D.
02/26/2021
Came back... again!
Will, manager/owner, is kind and honest and knowledgeable. Things I haven't been able to say about many other auto repair folks throughout my life. A bit pricey, but I'll pay for a better service and the knowledge that they'll make it right.

EE
ELLESTAD E.
Chevrolet Cab & Chassis
02/23/2021
Solid Downtown Shop
Great little shop with knowledgeable techs. Will is great to work with and was willing to go the extra step to ensure my truck was fixed and within budget. I have an old 78’ Chevy C10 that they took great care of and knew exactly what was needed. Truck runs great and stops even better now.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 02/23/2021

Thanks very much Eric for your business and your review

JORDAN P.
Lake Geneva, WI
MINI Countryman
02/22/2021
the best!
I got a flat tire while visiting Madison for an appointment and got towed to Terrys. It was truly the best case scenario— felt like the pricing for a new tire, the men to get me the tire and for replacing it was beyond reasonable and I could not be more grateful! The workers are super nice, too.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you so very much Jordan for your review and your business

Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2021
Reliable car care and helpful and kind service!

Thanks very much for your business and your review

WC
Wendy C.
Toyota Avalon
02/19/2021
Battery problems
As always, great service with good care for over 40 years.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 02/22/2021

Thanks very much for your review and your business

LH
LUKE H.
Oconomowoc, WI
Mercury Montego
02/19/2021
Customer service
Will was extremely helpful with calling me and giving me updates. Asked for my permission before doing anything. Would definitely come back again.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you very much Luke for your kind words and your business

WC
Wendy C.
02/12/2021
Wipers
Replaced blades in a few minutes an then I was on my way
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 02/22/2021

Thanks very much Wendy for your business and your review

TW
TAYLOR W.
02/01/2021
Amazing Service
I highly recommend Terry’s Car Care. They were able to fit me in and run diagnostics very quickly. The communication was impeccable and they made sure to update me throughout the entire process. They were very knowledgeable and I would definitely return with any future problems.
Will S. from Terrys Car Care responded on 02/02/2021

Thank you very much Taylor for your business and for sharing your experience in your review.