Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Genuine
They are genuinely interested in making sure that everything is taken care of with my vehicle and to my satisfaction. Genuine people with a genuine interest. I love that.

LL
Lyle L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Very clean shop, cheerful employees
The problem was located quickly.

Dorraine D.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
I got super friendly service this visit thank you!!!

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Geat service
They remember who I am each time I arrive. They are very helpful and answer all my questions. I would recommend them 100 %

10/06/2018 Category: Service

Above average cost.

TJ
Thomas J.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great people
I am always treated like family when I visit Teton Hyundai. The service is great and I always drive away satisfied with the service I have received.

James P.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Love service dept.
This service dept goes far beyond for customer care. They take great care to check out all necessary items, tells you things maybe needs changed but not now, but maybe next time. I appreciate that/ They walk you to the waiting room and invites you to partake of the beverages on hand. The car is cleaned and ready to go and be ready for any use you many need to do. The service managers are very kind and courteous, and very pleasant. Thank you Teton Hyundai of Pocatello.

MJ
Michael J.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesomeness!
They treat you better than family.

WR
Wendy R.
Inkom, ID
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great team to work with.
Awesome job! Thanks guys 😊

RP
Ramona P.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The people
I am very happy love the place an my new car

Downey, ID
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly personnel
Good service. Completed service as promised. Personnel were friendly.

DE
Dennis E.
Malad City, ID
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Felt like family
We were treated like family! Absolutely go back again for my auto needs!

WF
Wallace F.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Josh, your Service Advisor is the best. Always keeps you up to date with what's going on. Goes over your service report when your work is complete. He makes the experience first rate.

08/28/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Service staff is friendly

Amber B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Quality Car - Quality Service
Since we purchased our Santa Fe in 2015 we have been very satisfied. The car has had only minor issues (fuel door and door lock actuator) and those issues were quickly and easily taken care of. The staff is friendly and helpful. The facility is comfortable. Thanks Teton Hyundai!

Idaho Falls, ID
08/25/2018 Category: Service
My experience
The personal attention and willingness to listen.

Barbara B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Teton Hyundai of Pocatello, Idaho gives excellent service!
As we purchased our Hyundai Tucson 2012 from a previous dealer who included free service for as long as we own our car, we have it serviced at Lythia Motors of Pocatello. However, the Teton Hyundai dealer has also given us excellent service when we contact them.

LH
Lisa H.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Awesome experience!
Friendly staff and always superb customer service! Treated like family every time!

Dana H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Good people, greet u make u feel at home...
Then they do their jobs in a professional manner, for a decent price..