Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Bob B.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
they do what the say they will
good place

FH
Frank H.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Front brake pads replaced
I appreciate the friendly service always. My car still drives like a new car! I enjoy the ride! Thanks!

AC
Anthony C.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership
Love my Tucson! Great service!

AH
Andrea H.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
???
The People are very polite and professional.

HH
Hyrum H.
Chubbuck, ID
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Service department is fantastic!!!
The crew and management of the service department are amazing!!! Very customer oriented and did a great job with the service in the car. I am very confident in their work ethics and knowledge of the moving parts of the vehicle. They shoulad be commended for their service!!!!! Thank you gentlemen for doing a wonderful job!!!

Ronald M.
American Falls, ID
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Good service / Good value
It is good service and a good value. A Saturday morning option would be nice. They cleaned my windows but they were very smeary. Everything else was good.

BK
Bob K.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Unexpected problem which was taken care of the same day even though I did not have an appointment. I really appreciate the free care wash!
All the folks I dealt with were very friendly and were focused on customer service.

JI
Jaquelin I.
Malad City, ID
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service!!!
I had taken my ride to other dealerships and they could never figure out what was wrong, Pocatello did and I will be returning to them when I purchase another vehicle! Guys were polite and very knowledgeable in what was going on. Thank you.

LH
Lisa H.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Teton Hyundai does a fantastic job with customer service after the sale. Very friendly and accommodating.

McCammon, ID
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service and very friendly people

Malad City, ID
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Same day service!
Best customer service. They managed to get my Tucson in for oil change the same day I called. Checked everything out and washed it beautifully! I wouldn't go anywhere else. Kevin & his crew are awesome!

Ruth B.
11/11/2018
Appreciate our Hyundai Ionic Hybrid!
Tommy Jewell was terrific in the entire sales process. Traded in a recently purchased used eight year old, 8 cylinder Ford Explorer for the more economical, Hyundai Ionic Hybrid after much research online and on the lot. Knowing that we "lost" money for the used Ford purchase, we expected to make up for the loss with the Hyundai, and we are not disappointed! The Hyundai Ionic Hybrid has required only two gas fill ups in the past three months of ownership! Thank you Teton Hyundai for a great sales experience!

James C.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
You guys provided me with honest and professional service. You also have a very friendly staff. I will be back for my next oil change as well as any repair needs I have in the future.

American Falls, ID
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Good dealership
nice polite people , clean shop and waiting area

Michelle C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/27/2018 Category: Service
No Hassle
Even though the new system lost my appointment the service dept got me in and got me out in a timely manner.

10/22/2018 Category: Service
I brought my car in for an issue with the temp controls. The technician was unable to dublicate my concern due to it being intermittent. But was also able to get my oil change service done while it was there. The advisor stayed late so hat he could make sure I was able to get my car picked up. I hitch was greatly appreciated. And the service was very reasonable price.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Genuine
They are genuinely interested in making sure that everything is taken care of with my vehicle and to my satisfaction. Genuine people with a genuine interest. I love that.

LL
Lyle L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Very clean shop, cheerful employees
The problem was located quickly.

Dorraine D.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
I got super friendly service this visit thank you!!!

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Geat service
They remember who I am each time I arrive. They are very helpful and answer all my questions. I would recommend them 100 %