Teton Hyundai Of Pocatello

Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Marc D.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and they care about your vehicle.
Very professional staff, and they care about your vehicle performing to it's best potential.

Dennis S.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Always the best
Best car , place of service, and friendliness.

GS
Geana S.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Pocatello
Had to return 2 times after the engine was replaced to have them fix a coolant hose and plug in my remote start. Also lost $1.50 in the candy machine when granddaughter who is 3 did not get her peach rings that would not fall.

Mark B.
Downey, ID
10/24/2019 Category: Service
It was a good experience.
They do a good job.

CV
Connor V.
Chubbuck, ID
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Professional
We moved to Pocatello as an existing Hyundai customer and were not sure what kind of service we would get at a new dealership but have been very happy with the service we've received. I've interacted most with the service department where they have always been professional and helpful in resolving my issues and maintaining my Tucson. Thanks guys!

GH
Gay H.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is awesome
The service dept always has amazing customer service!!

Pingree, ID
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and communication
My car isn't the greatest car but I was treated as if I was important to the dealer service was excellent and they respected me and my car like I had bought a high-end vehicle, and they got the work done quickly and properly well done Hyundai! I have already recommended some telling them about my experience there. This is just the opposite to the experience I had across the street at Nissan Kia a month ago! I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. When I buy a vehicle I want decent service, thank you nice job.

CP
Charlsee P.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2019 Category: Service
I love taking my car to Teton Hyundai in Pocatello. They're reasonably priced, and do a fantastic job.

10/18/2019 Category: Service
Teton Hyundai is great
I have loved dealing with the sales department at Teton Hyundai. They were very low-key and very likeable, and I would send my friends to them for that reason. The Hyundai brand itself may be a different story, however. The folks at Hyundai treated us right, thanks to our lease, but honestly, the steering column going out after only 8400 miles, to the tune of 1200.00, does not bode very well for the future of this vehicle. I have other vehicles that are over 50 years old, and others that have over 160,000 miles, and the "steering column" has never "gone out", whatever that even means. So I have to say that thus far I'm not super impressed with the engineering at Hyundai.

American Falls, ID
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2019 Category: Service
good busines
great service

Malad City, ID
10/09/2019 Category: Service
I love bringing my vehicle to be serviced here! The service is bar none. Fast, friendly, and explain everything before handing back the keys.

10/03/2019 Category: Service
Nothing but great at this location
Never had problems. Quick service at a good value. Never suggested unneeded service.

Fort Worth, TX

Satifacation

Inkom, ID
09/10/2019 Category: Service
I’m happy person
I’m not happy right now with them, I live over and hour away and expect to be treated like I was when I bought my car. I paid cash for it and now I’m getting crappy service

Dustin M.
Inkom, ID
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent staff
Very prompt and courteous service. Excellent communication and knowledge.

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly customer service
Clean, respectful

JJ
Jacqueline J.
Saint Charles, ID
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast Friendly Service
Always friendly, accommodating, and fast!!!

PF
Pamela F.
American Falls, ID
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Customer service
Service was great & I didn’t have to wait long.