LU
LEE U.
03/19/2019
Honesty is the best policy!
Friendliness and quick service were my initial impressions of Tevis Auto Service. Mr.Tevis I told me that my tire (purchased eksewhere) was probably under warranty, and I should retun it there to get a free replacement. I immediately knew HONESTY is the Hallmark of the Tevus business. I won’t be taking my car anywhere else. I’ve sent my granddaughter there for her car inspection too

BOB H.
03/19/2019
The mechanic, Bill, truly appears to love people and is an expert in his field. I trust this shop completely

JJ
JILL J.
Volvo XC60
03/19/2019
Tevis treats me like friend or family
Every time we get work at tevis they treat us like a friend or family member. They call ASAP, go over everything in details and make the transaction so easy. I have never even met them because I drop my car off after hours and pick up after hours. And they STILL treat me with the utmost respect.

VL
VON L.
Subaru Legacy
Great review
Great service affordable

DAVE P.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/14/2019
Frank and Mike have a great attitude towards helping you solve your automobile problems.
Wether it's a new car, used car or old car they make sure it safe to operate, passes inspections and offer alternate solutions to your cars condition.
They are trustworthy and very knowledgeable.
They are very personable also.

JOHN B.
Jeep Cherokee
03/14/2019
TRUST
My family has been coming to Tevis for over 20 years with a variety of cars and trucks. We have never doubted their recommendations and service. Unlike some dealer service, I know that Tevis doesn’t “find” additional things that need fixed. Great family and professional service.

BEN M.
03/13/2019
Have been using these guys for years. Recently had an issue come up with my car and we’re able to schedule me within a few days.

I got a diagnosis of the issue that I noted and they told me about another issue that was developing within a few hours of dropping the car off. They gave me a rundown of the recommended repairs with an accurate cost amount. The repairs were completed the same day, and the amount charged matched their cost estimate.

Overall, I trust them to work on the cars that I drive my family around in. The repairs are done correctly the first time for a fair price. I highly recommend this garage for your auto service and maintenance needs.

KEVIN M.
Jeep Commander
03/13/2019
Honest, friendly service!
Never a problem fitting me in. I have even stopped by when I've had a problem and they looked at it right away. Fixed things right the first time. The they never fix things that are unnecessary. Always friendly!

Honda Civic Sdn
03/09/2019
Personalized Service You Can Trust
We trust Tevis with our car maintenance and repair needs because they treat you like you are family. They always explain things well and are very flexible with their scheduling. We never feel as though they are just trying to get more money out of us like some of the car dealerships can make you feel.

CO
CHRIS O.
Gibsonia, PA
Mazda CX-9
03/08/2019
Very personal service
Like the way they explain everything. Very easy to deal with.

CT
CAROLE T.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/07/2019
Great service!!
Frank is a reliable, responsible long time auto mechanic in the North Hills. I always know he has done the right thing to keep Gil and I safe on the road. He and his son, Mike, make you feel as though we're family.

Ford Police Interceptor
03/06/2019
St Teresa of Avila
Frank and his staff are friendly and knowledgeable

RICK B.
03/05/2019
Great service and price
Great service and price 👍.

NM
NANCY M.
Allison Park, PA
Toyota Matrix
03/01/2019
Inspection
FRANK & SON MIKE ARE BOTH GREAT AT TEVIS AUTO. ALWAYS WELCOMING AND FRIENDLY. GREAT AND TRUSTED SERVICE ALWAYS! IT IS A COMFORT TO KNOW THEY ARE CLOSE AND RELIABLE AND PRICES ARE FAIR.

DALE B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/27/2019
Truck service
Again, great, prompt service on my Chevy Silverado. I brought my truck to Frank to look over after purchasing it 3 months ago.
Found a few issues, but fixed them the same day and made it safe to drive again. Thanks guys!.

LW
LISA W.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/27/2019
Fast and courteous service. Won’t price gouge or have unnecessary work done.

RO
RICK O.
Nissan Rogue
02/20/2019
Honest with quality service.
Service always done correctly the first time. Rick O.

ZY
ZOE Y.
02/20/2019
I have been bringing my vehicles to Frank Tevis since he opened in the nineties. I have always been treated with respect and honesty. They go out of their way to fix the vehicle or to find a part and fully explain the issue. I would never take my cars anywhere else! Thanks Frank for all the years of good service! Zoe

RYAN C.
02/20/2019
I love Tevis auto! Frank and all of his employees are honest and always do a great job!

Valencia, PA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/19/2019
I can always count on Frank!
I can't say enought kind works about Tevis ! They are our go to service gargage. Always manage to get me in at the last minute. Thanks to Frank and crew!