BR
BOB R.
Toyota Avalon
09/21/2018
Friendly service from both Frank and Mike. Trust what they tell me.
Prompt and thorough in their service.

TL
TAMMY L.
09/20/2018
Tams review
They are always very nice, work is done in a timely manner. Prices are very reasonable.
Very courteous, always do a very thorough job! I’m always satisfied after leaving this shop. They never tell me something is wrong with my vehicle when it’s not. I’d highly recommend Tevis Auto

WV

ROSEMARY M.
Cadillac SRX
09/18/2018
Great People - Great Service
I have been having my cars serviced by Tevis Auto Service for quite a few years and have never been disappointed. They always take the time to answer my questions, explain things to me and provide advice. They always call if there is an issue to make sure I understand the problem and discuss it with me before doing the repairs.

AD
ANN D.
09/17/2018
Always great service and a person you can trust.
When I first moved to Pittsburgh from Florida Travis was highly recommended by a new neighbor. He inspected my car and got me ready for PA driving. He is so nice and joked with me about how little mileage I put on my car.

DAVE D.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/17/2018
Great owners! keep up the good work!
The place is so convenient for me and they do solid work!!

JAY G.
09/10/2018
Always great service...Professional work....Would Highly reccomend
Have Been A customer for years. Great service.....reasonable prices.....A pleasure to deal with

PG
PAM G.
09/07/2018
Great people and personal treatment
Frank is super mechanic, experienced, defines car issues accurately and explains problems clearly. Great record keeping and advice.

JOHN B.
Jeep Cherokee
09/06/2018
Long Time Customer
I have been coming to Tevis for over 25 years and multiple vehicles. Have never had a problem or doubted the integrity and honesty of Frank and his company. His son, Mike is now a part of the business. I know when something needs done, it is done right! Thanks Tevis!

MATT W.
Lexus IS 300
09/05/2018
Inspection
Frank did work on my car while on went on vacation and stored it until I got back. Frank and his son Mike are awesome at their jobs. Highly recommend.

CP
CHRIS P.
09/02/2018
Great Service and Staff!
Frank and Mike are great. They are honest and do excellent prompt service on your car! Highly recommend Tevis Auto!

SK
SUSIE K.
Saturn VUE
08/31/2018
Service is Great
As always, Tevis Auto provided outstanding service. The are the best!

BILL S.
Wexford, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
08/25/2018
Quality work, integrity, fairly priced, personable service
I have had Frank Tevis service my car for approximately 15 years. He is a knowledgeable, honest anda personable mechanic and the same can be said for said for his staff. He explains things and will give you his opinion of a situation when asked but never tries to pressure you into anything. It has been a pleasure to deal with him the past 15 years and I appreciate his work.

I'd also like to put a good word in for his son, Mike. Mike is often the guy who answers the phone and Mike is always helpful, friendly and personable. I've been to shops in the past where the work may have been OK, but the owner/staff had the personality of a wart or you got the impression that you were "bothering" them if you had a question and they had "more important" things to do especially if your repair was a minor one. I have never had that experience at Tevis Auto Service. They are customer service oriented and I would strongly recommend them to anyone!

Bill,

My father and I would like to thank you for your loyal business over the years and taking time out of your day to leave us a review! We really apperciate it and we are glad that you are always satisfied with our service!!

DIANE M.
08/15/2018
There for me.
Just discovered tevis last year and they are truly fantastic.

Diane,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. My father and I always apperciate it. We look forward to working with you in the years to come. Have a great day!!

MT
MIKE T.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/03/2018
Great People, Great Place
Tevis Auto Service is the BEST place to go for all automotive work. Very friendly, family owned business that wont take advantage of you like big car dealerships.

LL
LAUREN L.
Kia Soul
07/30/2018
The best.
Frank is truly a wonderful man. He will never try to sell you anything you do not need. Always a smiling face and happy to help. Same goes for his team. I trust Tevis Auto with all of my car needs and will not go anywhere else.

Lauren,

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review. My dad and I really do apperciate it!!

JEFF K.
Glenshaw, PA
07/17/2018
2004 Camry
Frank and his crew are awesome. they have kept my 2004 camry on the road for 14 years. Can't say enough good things about Tevis Auto. Highly recommend.

Jeff,

Thank you for the review. We really apperciate it!!

Thanks,

06/30/2018
good family own business.
my first time here I will be back in the future ,good quality work in and out same day.

JAMES L.
06/27/2018
Inspection, brakes and oil change.
Frank and Mike were able to answer all of the questions I had about the services requested. They were honest about what was necessary to pass inspection versus what could be deferred. The service was provided within a reasonable timeframe.

MK
MARK K.
06/26/2018
Tevis Auto Service is fantastic!
What makes Tevis Auto Service great are the people. Frank is just plain awesome and so is Mike. I'm afraid I do not remember anyone else there, but they are always nice and say hello. Frank fixes what's broken and tells you what you will need and when. I have been going to him for years and will continue to do so. I have suggested him to people, and they now go to him exclusively. True professionals in every sense of the word!