ZK
ZACH K.
07/16/2019
Little shop, big service
Just move here from Charlotte, NC and getting my inspection by the guys at Tevis was super easy. Have my go to shop now!

EW
ERIC W.
07/14/2019
Great!
Fast service and friendly staff

LF
LISA F.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/11/2019
They kept my car out of the rain!
I am a choosy customer. I have been taken my cars to Tevis Auto for many, many years.

Recently my vintage Miata was in for inspection. I left it overnight during a heavy rain storm. Frank and Mike parked my car inside, overnight, out of the rain!

I'm a long-time fan of Tevis Auto and will continue take my cars there for years to come.

PD
PAUL D.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
07/09/2019
Extremely skilled mechanics and fair services.
The Tevis group are skilled mechanics who do not guess but actually diagnose automobile issues and fix them. Their rates are fair and always only perform the necessary work. I go back to them again and again for inspections and for auto repairs.

JOE D.
07/08/2019
State Inspection service
It is hard to find a mechanic you can trust. Frank and his staff definitely have earned my trust! Honesty, never tries to sell you something you don't need. Will listen to what you think the problem is and check it out. If it turns out to be something else they will let you know and not take advantage of your misdiagnosis to up sell you. Great Guys! Many thanks for the years of service.

TK
TOM K.
07/08/2019
REVIEW
TEVIS auto is fantastic, great car care, reasonably priced and honest, trusting people to fix your vehicle, the right and honest way. You don’t find that now a days. Keep up the good work boys

JOE W.
Kia Sportage
07/05/2019
Owner and staff
Have been going to Frank Tevis Auto Service for 25 years for repairs on cars over the years. He is personable and VERY knowledgeable when it comes to vehicle maintenance and repair. He and his staff are comfortable to talk to about any car problems and repair service.
He tells you like it is and is honest about repair costs. I would and have recommended Frank to many people. Both of my sons use him to service their vehicles and my brother and sister-in-law and their children had recommended him to me all those years ago. I am grateful.

Hope you see this Frank. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

CK
CLAIRE K.
07/02/2019
Frank and his crew!
Been going here for 20+ years. Always exceptional and professional service.

BF
BRUCE F.
Acura RDX
07/02/2019
From the appointment process to dropping vehicle off and picking it up. Customer Service is OUTSTANDING!
Treated fairly and very satisfied with entire experience. Highly recommended!

RON H.
Kia Sportage
06/29/2019
Frank knows whats up!
If you have troubles you came to the right place! Experience is the key to a good Mechanic. Frank has lots if experience👍🏻

MARK G.
06/27/2019
Great treatment
They are very honest and will treat you the best way possible. They will treat you as family and make sure things are done well. I will recommend this place to anyone who needs auto work done.

JO
JEN O.
GMC Acadia
06/23/2019
Friendly and timely
I have been taking my vehicle to Tevis for 4 years now and am extremely happy with the service. They are always willing to get my car in as soon as possible and back to me as soon as possible. Whoever answers the phone is always happy and pleasant and willing to help. I am thankful to have a trustworthy mechanics so close to home. I would highly recommend.

06/22/2019
Always take good care of us
These guys are the best.
Always 5 star service, just wish they were closer and I could use them all the time.

SCOTT B.
Trusted service
Mike and Frank are always accommodating, always helpful and always look out for the best interest of me and my 4 Runner.

SUSAN S.
Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2019
Always let’s you know what needs done and let’s you decide

JANE F.
Wexford, PA
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/21/2019
Best Service
Mixed up my appointment time and was late by 30 minutes - took me in and fixed me up. Love the Team at Tevis!

LD
LARRY D.
06/21/2019
Tevis Auto always provides great service. They don't perform any work that isn't needed. I'd recommend Tevis to anyone looking for a reliable, honest and fair service provider.

MICHELLE S.
06/20/2019
Fantastic!
I took my car in for a 60,000 mile checkup and came out with an oil change, new filters, and no unnecessary work (I.e. transmission flush). Everyone was so nice and thoughtful! All of my questions were answered and the work was done on time. I will be coming back for all of my car service needs!

Honda Civic Cpe
06/19/2019
best dudes ever
Always honest and do great work and use good parts.

JAMIE W.
Coraopolis, PA
GMC Terrain
06/19/2019
Everytime I have called, they are always pleasant and willing to work with my schedule. They have found issues with previous vehicles that others have repeatedly missed. This shop never tries to sell you on something. They simply "tell it to you straight." So glad to have found them! Highly recommend this shop.