MIKE S.
Fast professional service at a reasonable price

JANE F.
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/12/2018
oil, wiper and filter change -
I love Tevis - the owner listens to me when I come in, my appts are scheduled, no long arduous waits and I leave feeling that my car was in the best of hands. Thanks again- I would recommend this service center to EVERYONE!

MA
MARA A.
11/10/2018
Great service; great people
Frank and Mike are truly good people. They always look out for their customers and provide wonderful and timely service.

LG
LUKE G.
Saturn Aura
11/09/2018
These guys are pros
It’s so rare to find their level of expertise, combined with their honesty and friendliness. We’re lucky to have found them.

CRAIG S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/09/2018
auto repair
taking your vehicle to the same place all the time allows the mechanics to know the in's & out's of your vehicle, and possibly even the way you drive it! And to beat that, the way they understand it when you try to mimic the sounds it makes when it's not running properly! There's reasons why they have been there a long time; we trust them, appreciate their honest work, and they keep us safe on the road!

JENNIFER R.
11/02/2018
Great work affordable pricing !
I would take my car no where else!

INFINITI QX60
11/02/2018
First time, will come again!
Got a recommendation from A&M Tire to try your garage and was very happy with my first experience. Please keep it up and I will return again if I need more service.

Glenshaw, PA
Honest and to the point
Always a great experience with these guys, honest and to the point.

IR
IRMGARD R.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/01/2018
Pleasant and very accommodating
Tevis Auto is customer friendly, dependable and honest. They go above and beyond servicing and reminders when inspections are due. Top notch business!

HC
HEATHER C.
10/31/2018
Great service!! Honest!! Fast work
They were quick to take me. Quick to get the work done. Were honest and up front about the work needed.

TZ
TIM Z.
Nissan Frontier
10/31/2018
Satisfaction of work
Very knowledgeable mechanics, have had numerous things done to my cars. Would recommend them to others

DON M.
Gibsonia, PA
10/30/2018
Tevis auto service
Tevis auto service is the only shop I let work on my family’s cars I trust them and their work . My wife and kids drive the vehicles that’s why I go to frank

SK
STEVE K.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
10/29/2018
Truck Inspection.
This company is a business to take a vehicle had my truck inspected today
They did everything to accommodate me.
I will definitely recommend them to everyone.
Thanks for the great service.

10/29/2018
Inspection
I would highly recommend Tevis Auto for any Automotive service. I recently had my yearly inspection performed. Not only did they fit me into their busy schedule before my sticker expired, they were exteremly friendly, helpful and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. Their honesty and openness was welcomed and appreciated for a novice car person such as myself, Tevis Auto is not going to take advantage of unknowing customer like some other car repair garages tend to do.

JIM W.
Audi S6
Quick Turnaround
Another Great service appointment by Tevis Auto!

JOE D.
Happy Customer
I have been a Tevis Auto customer for 9 years. Even after I moved out of Ross Township I continue to bring my vehicles to Frank and his staff. Quality, honest mechanics are hard to come by which is why I stick with Tevis Auto. Quality parts and labor at fair prices.

JOSH S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Professional Service
Great timely trustworthy professional service!

RICK H.
10/25/2018
I’ve been a customer for years and have always received excellent service.

Chrysler 200
10/19/2018
Great customer service!
Revise has great customer service and fixed our car issues.

RL
RICHARD L.
Toyota Matrix
10/19/2018
R. Lucke
Tevis was very straight forward, not trying to swindle me into getting something I didn’t ask for/need. Will definitely be coming back for my future auto needs since I am new to Pittsburgh and have yet to establish a primary mechanic.