06/30/2018
good family own business.
my first time here I will be back in the future ,good quality work in and out same day.

JAMES L.
06/27/2018
Inspection, brakes and oil change.
Frank and Mike were able to answer all of the questions I had about the services requested. They were honest about what was necessary to pass inspection versus what could be deferred. The service was provided within a reasonable timeframe.

MK
MARK K.
06/26/2018
Tevis Auto Service is fantastic!
What makes Tevis Auto Service great are the people. Frank is just plain awesome and so is Mike. I'm afraid I do not remember anyone else there, but they are always nice and say hello. Frank fixes what's broken and tells you what you will need and when. I have been going to him for years and will continue to do so. I have suggested him to people, and they now go to him exclusively. True professionals in every sense of the word!

JOSH S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2018
Professional, honest, and fair service
They will be upfront with you about what needs done and will get it done in a timely manner

JO
JEN O.
GMC Acadia
06/22/2018
Quick and kind
I have been using Tevis Auto for a few years now and they are always very quick at getting you in and out and always very kind and pleasant to work with! Highly recommend!

06/16/2018
The Best
They are friendly, honest, fair, and fast. We've known Bill for many years, and I've always felt like he takes care of our cars like he would his own. We truly appreciate their work.

CRAIG S.
06/14/2018
personal service
Neighborhood service center has been there a long time for a reason; they keep our cars and trucks in tip top, reliable, safe running condition! Schedules and does what they say when they say!

SEAN M.
Volkswagen Golf
06/04/2018
Love This Shop
Great family business. The Tevis's are awesome and their services are priced fairly and they do great work. I moved a good distance away and still take my car here for work because they are that good.

MARK M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/02/2018
Highly recommend
Great folks - Always do great work. Trustworthy, honest, and affordable.

SCOTT B.
05/11/2018
Can always trust Frank and the Tevis team
It's just nice to know that my 4 Runner is in good hands with people who aren't trying to upset me on stuff that I don't need.

MN
MIKE N.
05/10/2018
Tevis auto service
Frank and Mike are always friendly, professional, reliable, helpful and reasonable. These guys know their stuff.

JERRY W.
05/01/2018
Jerry Wall
The guys at Tevis do a great job and are very accommodating when it comes to scheduling appointments. I trust Frank and Mike to make any necessary repairs and do so at a very reasonable price. I have recommended Tevis Auto to all of my family and friends.

04/26/2018
High Quality Work and Great Customer Service
You can trust Tevis to provide high quality work and expert car service. In addition, their customer service is outstanding. They treat their customers as "valued customers."

DON P.
04/25/2018
Excellant Service
Once again Frank and crew amaze me. the web site is great and provides me with a history of service. Keep up to good work...

Jane F.
Wexford, PA
04/24/2018
First Time Patron
My car sounded like it was in first gear and I Knew I had to get to a garage ASAP. First garage I found was Tevis Automotive - What a stroke of Luck. In their busy day - they saw my concern, gave my car a quick test drive and problem was found. While I was there - had a FAST oil change and tire rotation. I received a Follow-up call to discuss further repair. Professional and FAIR! I couldn't be happier with the service and attention that I received.

PN
Friendly courteous and honest

ZY
ZOE Y.
04/21/2018
The combined knowledge and talent to diagnos and fix a problem!
As always, Tevis Auto Service goes above and beyond to find the underlying problem and do what they can to fix it. Frank's persistence and the hard work of the team got my vehicle fixed properly in time for me to make a long drive. My car drove like it was brand new.

MN
MIKE N.
Subaru Legacy
04/20/2018
accomadating, knowledgable and like good friends
These guys really know their stuff and Frank and Mike are always helpful and real fun to talk to.

ROBERT S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/19/2018
Great Place to have your car worked on. No work done without your knowledge. You can certainly trust them to be honest and reliable. Frank and Mike both go beyond being just good mechanics .

EK
ERIC K.
Acura RDX
04/18/2018
I appreciate excellent service. I like supporting family small businesses.
I appreciate the excellent service. Tevis Team are caring people. Have known the for many years, but only began using them past six months, since my previous service retired after 30 years with them Came highly recommended by friends.