RF
Roger F.
Mc Gregor, TX
10/10/2016
Issue resolved
Devlin listened to my request, and I am completely satisfied. I will now recommend Texas Star to my friends.

10/10/2016
Need satisfaction
My "free" A/C check cost me $120. I was not contacted prior to the work being done. I would like to give them another chance to make me a satisfied customer. I will recommend to a friend if you take care of me first.
DEVLIN C. from Texas Star Tire & Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2016

This is a duplicate review. I spoke with Roger on 10/11/16. We have resolved the issue.

TW
THERMAN W.
Ford Expedition
09/05/2016
Their effort to make things right
From displeased to significantly impressed by their willingness to make things right.

09/05/2016
Diagnosis was wrong
Was told what the problem was which was totally inaccurate. Did not get satisfaction
DEVLIN C. from Texas Star Tire & Auto Repair responded on 09/06/2016

I spoke with Mr W let him know that we are always willing to help our customers with any issues or problem.  I always keep an open mind to hear what my customer have to say.  He did agree that the vehcile was not duplicating the problem when he came back but that it restarted 2 days later.  I have refunded him the labor costs in the form of a credit under his name.  He seemsed to be very satisfied with this and has said he appreciated me calling him and resloving this issue.

ET
EMILY T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2014
Good customer service
My issue was addressed very quickly! Thank you again, Devlin.

09/16/2014
Slow
Oil change appt at 1:30. 2:45 Came around & nothing had been done. Had to leave to run an errand. Which is why I made the appt for 1:30, thought I would be out in an hour. Came back at 3:30. Still had to wait, til about 4:10. I asked the man (don't know his name) for my keys to leave. He said he would take my car in. He took it right in & it was done within 15-20 mins! Not sure I would come back! I'd rather pay $10 more elsewhere & be out in less time than to wait a long time here. Have been coming here about a year or two. Maybe I'll try again once more & see what happens.
DEVLIN C. from Texas Star Tire & Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2014

Emily,

I am sorry for your inconvenience.  This is not how we normally do business.  I have addressed the problem with the personnel and will assure you that it will not happen again.  I would also like to say thank you for your response without it we are unable to correct any issues that may exist.  I have issued a credit under your name for a free oil change.  If you have any question please feel to call me at the shop.  Again thank you for your taking the time to do our survey.

Thanks,
Devlin Cole
Owner/Manager

DK
Dave K.
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Dave said the service was great.

RN
RAY N.
Chevrolet S-10
05/23/2020
Fast and Reliable Oil Change
Very fast and reliable oil change. It was done before I was expecting it to be done and it was done corrrectly

05/19/2020
you just never know
I think they try to provide good service but they always make a careless mistake.

NR
Natalie R.
Jeep Patriot
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Natalie got good service, everyone was nice, answered all her questions, it was awesome.

KD
Kyle D.
Nissan Versa
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said it took a long time and they tried to oversell him on something.

BC
BRIAN C.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/28/2020
Honest and forthcoming, per usual.

KD
KIMBERLY D.
Lorena, TX
Chrysler 200
04/25/2020
Awesome customer service
Im not sure if Devlin owns Texas star or not but he is always the person I encounter. He knows how to treat customers right!! Got my brakes fixed, same day , in just a few hours with a fair price!! Thanks Texas star!

Joey F.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Joey said in using this business, which has been years, there have been no issues.

KH
KEITH H.
04/15/2020
Great staff and owner
Greart service and atmosphere!

FQ
Francisco Q.
Chrysler 300
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Francisco said the service was done promptly, but they had problems with their equipment and he had to take his vehicle directly back to the business.

Joanna B.
Riesel, TX
Chevrolet Colorado
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Joanna said they are friendly, and they were accommodating with the corona virus by not brushing it off like it wasn't a big deal. She said it was a very pleasant atmosphere.

ROYCE H.