Michelle R.
Ford Edge
05/02/2019
Amazing!!
Amazing, great customer service and very honest! Thanks so much ?
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

Thanks for leaving a review, we appreciate you sharing your experience.

TK
Tim K.
04/27/2019
Professional, friendly and customer-focused
Took my car in for maintenance. I didn't make an appointment, but they got me in same day. They even gave me a loaner car so I didn't need to have someone pick me up. The best thing about this shop is that JR takes time to clearly explain options, what service is urgent and why and what can wait or how you might reduce your expenses. This is where you go if you want personalized service and confidence you're not being taken advantage of and the work will be done right, or they will make it right.

New Market, MD
04/26/2019
Awesome customer service!
Very professional. Highly recommend for Auto service.

KH
Kevin H.
Augusta, GA
04/20/2019
Outstanding work as well as great customer service
I would use That Auto Shop all the time, but I'm from out of town "Georgia". The water pump on my Jeep was leaking, they gave me the best price around and ready when I was finished work. Genuine nice people also! Just what I'm used to good southern hospitality, up north!

DT
David T.
04/20/2019
Great service, great prices!
That Auto Shop is my go-to for automobile service in the Frederick area. Quick diagnostics and knowledgeable staff, plus reasonable prices and on-time delivery keep our family vehicles on the road. Highly recommended!

Bishop B.
Mazda CX-5
04/20/2019
Outstanding service with reasonable price
I’ve been a customer of That Auto Shop since it’s opening, and have always been impressed with their mechanical know how, services & pricing. Their work has gotten even better under the current ownership with great professional mechanical services, customer service and same old great prices. I believe I will their customer for as long as they exist in Frederick.

PA
Proscovia A.
Jaguar S-TYPE
04/11/2019
Great place to bring your car
These guys went above and beyond to repair my car. They picked and dropped me off at work and even offered to take my car to VEIP for inspections. Amazing.....JRbtalks to you professionally and listens to you....top notch customer service. I will definitely come back for my car upkeep and any future repairs.

BK
Brittany K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Brittany said she had a good experience, They picked up her vehicle for her and she has no complaints.

OK

EM
Emily M.
Dodge Durango
02/25/2019
I went in for a routine oil change but they end up finding a radiator leak. There were some issues finding the right part but they made sure to get the job done quickly so I could have my car back for the weekend and wasn't inconvenienced. They are very friendly and helpful.

Donna D.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
02/07/2019
Happy
I've always been pleased with the service that I get from that auto shop. The communication is wonderful they let you know step-by-step what needs to be done and when it can be done by.

Jacques F.
Harpers Ferry, WV
Ford Expedition
01/25/2019
High quality
Had some noise in the front. Turednout to be fluid that was long overdue for a change.

RF
Ruth F.
01/17/2019
Great service and staff

Micheal M.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the service was the best.

NE
Nate E.
Ford Fiesta
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Nate said the service was prompt. They were easy to deal with and professional.