SG
Steven G.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the staff goes above and beyond what they should. He will not go anywhere else, they have a great staff and exceptional people. They provide exceptional service, he is glad he found them.

Richard G.
Jefferson, MD
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Richard said they did a good job, they gave him different options and the product turned out good.

CE
Chuck E.
Baltimore, MD
07/31/2018
Best Service EVER!!!!
I'll keep this short and to the point....My Suburban literally fell apart in my work's parking lot which is 100 feet from their shop, which is 45 minutes away from my home. They worked on the car ALL DAY and stayed over 2 hours late after wrong parts were delivered instead of the one's they ordered. JR personally ran to different parts shops in order to get my parts and get me home the same day. They didn't even want to accept a tip, although I forced it on them. These are great mechanics, and great people who care about others and go the extra mile(s) to provide well-above-average service. Thank you so much again JR and crew!!!

John H.
Frederick, MD
06/28/2018 Category: Service
John said he would recommend the business for service.

TR
Theo r.
Frederick, MD
Volkswagen Cabrio
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Theo said the business manager was very nice. He explained all of the services done on the vehicle and gave helpful information on what to expect in the future.

Rick B.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Rick said they seem to be reputable people.

James H.
06/15/2018
Quick and clean
I had both my cars serviced (oil change and tires rotated) and was very satisfied with the availability of service and the price. The attendant noted a minor problem and fixed it immediately. I will continue to patronize this facility.

MA
Megan A.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Megan said the staff were very responsive. She was able to easily communicate with them over text messages. She was also able to send information about her vehicle over text to get a quote, she didn't have to go into the facility.

Melissa W.
Kia Sorento
06/12/2018
Oil change and nail in tire repair
I am new to the area and needed an oil change as well as tire check. That Auto Shop squeezed me into their schedule for an oil change. I am thankful because in the process they discovered a nail in one of the tires. They quickly took care of my car and I was on my way. I am glad I found a trustworthy and professional auto shop.