DT
David T.
07/12/2019
Good prices, friendly service
Our family really appreciates discussing repair options ahead of time with That Auto Shop staff. They are also really good about calling if unexpected circumstances dictate a change in plans. Plus the staff provides friendly and personalized service for competitive prices!

07/05/2019
That Auto Shop goes the extra mile to make sure you get repairs you need
I am very pleased with the new staff at That Auto Shop. JR is the shop manager and knows automobiles! He identified my problem with my Honda and also located other items which needed to be replaced. If JR had not pointed out my car needed new motor mounts my Honda would if suffered additional damage. Now my Honda drives like new. I strongly recommend That Auto Shop to anyone needing preventative maintenance or repairs.

Amy S.
Nissan Maxima
07/03/2019
Great business
Amazing service .. super quick and affordable.... I loved that they didn't take advantage of the fact that I'm a young woman to upsell things .. definitely will be bringing my car here for future service!

07/01/2019
Speedy and Efficient
I brought my Lexus in due to a rattling noise and within an hour they were able to locate the issue and fix it for much cheaper than I would've gotten it anywhere else. These guys are honest, hardworking, and extremely friendly- I wouldn't consider bringing my business anywhere else after this experience.

KH
Kevin H.
Augusta, GA
06/29/2019
excellent service, and genuinely nice guys
This was my second vehicle I took in just to get the oil changed but found out it uses a different oil than most, 0W-40. Likely if I had taken it somewhere else they would have used the wrong oil. So very happy to avoid that!

GW
Garry W.
06/28/2019
The service is excellent
I would most definitely recommend THAT AUTO SHOP to anyone who is looking for excellent reliable service. The staff is awesome they care about their customers. If you get your vehicle serviced at THAT AUTO SHOP: I would guarantee that you will leave very satisfied and with a piece of mind knowing that your vehicle has been well serviced. The staff are very knowledgeable about motor vehicles. Guaranteed you will not leave dissatisfied.

DT
David T.
06/16/2019
Great service at great prices: That Auto Shop
I’ve been very happy with the service at That Auto Shop and the prices are very reasonable too. J.R. and staff are extremely knowledgeable and very helpful troubleshooting maintenance issues with an eye on keeping customers satisfied.
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

Thanks. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

AJ
Andritah J.
06/10/2019
Great service and customer service
My BMW 535 needed a lot of TLC. I literally looked online and found That Auto Shop. They towed my car, replaced a broken belt, fixed an oil leak, replaced a seal, and more. They clearly explained the problems and communicated updates along the way. I even passed emissions! I drove away with what felt like a new car. I was impressed...this shop is A+++!
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

That's fantastic to hear. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience we truly appreciate it. We hope you'll come and see us again!

New Market, MD
06/10/2019
Very quick service, friendly and knowledgeable staff
I drove by the place when I saw two of the workers outside (one looked to be the owner) to ask how much it’d be to check my check engine light. 20 seconds later they were checking it out no charge and gave me an estimate as to how much it would be to fix it. They were able to get me in the next day around my schedule and was done within an hour. The price was on the low-middle end when compared to other businesses within the industry and I felt confident spending my money on them even though it was my first time there. Honest people, honest prices and will definitely go back when needed.
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for the great review and for sharing your experience. We hope you'll come and see us again!

CD
Carol D.
06/08/2019
Nicely done
Friendly, efficient and very reasonably priced!
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for your review.

Adamstown, MD
Volvo S60
06/07/2019
Great, fast work
That Auto Shop fit my car in last minute before I needed to take it in a road trip. They were very thorough and made sure my car was ready and okay for long distance. I definitely recommend their services.
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

Thanks for sharing your great experience. We hope you'll come and see us again!

Richard B.
06/05/2019
Trust
I trust these folks to do the work needed in terms of priority. I like being told about services needed but can wait so it helps me to afford it.
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

Thanks for sharing your great experience.

Ijamsville, MD
Toyota Prius c
05/13/2019
Prompt and direct.
Looking forward to a long, happy relationship! :)
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience. We hope you'll come and see us again soon!

TC
Tonya C.
Walkersville, MD
05/10/2019
Amazing
Quick, easy, friendly and convenient.
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

Thanks for sharing your experience.

HM
Hunter M.
05/06/2019
Good experience!
Dude who helped me was friendly and knowledgeable. Hooked me up, without doing unnecessary work to hike the price.
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

We at That Auto Shop offer quality and honest,  auto repair experience by offering no pressure auto repair recommendations. Thank you for your review.