NK
Awesome job

OK
Olga K.
06/05/2020
Awesome job .Thank you so much
The Best !!!

Bishop B.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/02/2020
Outstanding work, great customer service & prices
I’ve been a customer of That Auto shop for couples of years now from the time of the own ownership & now the new ownership. They’re outstanding in servicing & repairing cars & trucks with great expertise. Very friendly folks & always willing to work with your budget to give you the same great service. If you’re looking for a great & honest car & truck repair & service place in Frederick county, I strongly recommend you give them a try. You will not be disappointed; I promise you.

BC
Beatrice C.
Nissan Versa
06/02/2020
Great work and HONEST!
Do what you ask them to do! They don’t try to sale what’s not needed!

RF
Ruth F.
05/27/2020
Great Customer service
I have now taken my car to them for 2 years and they are just awesome. The prices are reasonable and they don't try to rip you off by telling you you need things you don't. I will never take my car anywhere else!

CK
Constantine K.
Clarksburg, MD
Subaru WRX
05/23/2020
They love what they do. They take care of their customers
I have had great experience with them. They took my car right away the time I had the appointment and did a clean and great job.

NH
Nick H.
Jefferson, MD
Audi S5
05/21/2020
New rims
I was in a rush to get my new rims on. JR was super nice and very helpful with everything. Best of all they got it done in less than an hour and I’m a super happy customer. I would recommend this place to anyone and that’s my honest opinion!

PP
Pran P.
Monrovia, MD
Mercedes-Benz GLS
05/11/2020
Car Purchase Inspection
I would highly highly recommend this shop. Both Dave and JR were very thorough and found things that saved me thousands during the warranty period, the car has been back to all the repairs as part of the buyers warranty. They took their time and did a top to bottom inspection of the car.

Car info: 2017 Mercedes GLS450 40K miles

Christina S.
04/22/2020
Excellent job and service
Great job with diagnosis and repair. Price was fair and the applied a military discounts which is always a plus. Service was done quickly and I will use them again.

Tammy B.
Mount Airy, MD
03/29/2020
Auto Magicians Work Here
After 6 months of Toyota Highlander traction control system (TCS) problems, and no Toyota/Dealer, or other local "auto specialists" able to solve the TCS/"Check-engine" light problems, I took the car to That Auto Shop and JR and his band of auto magicians. JR clearly understands modern auto electronics, and the inter-dependence of modern car electronics. He/they "stuck with it" until they resolved the problems. After a month of heady driving - happy to report: No further problems to date. Thanks JR/et al.

LH
Lanning H.
Walkersville, MD
03/20/2020
2004 Mazda 6 collision headlamp & front grille repair - Great Job !
I first visited here to avoid a license revocation because I was driving with a defective passenger side head-lamp. I got a repair order from the State Police.

I needed my right front fender removed to install the headkamp I had purchased. This was completed quickly and efficiently.

On my latest visit, I had them replace my other headlamp as well as my front grille,

You can speak to real humans avout your vehicular needs, They will repospond in a fastvabd affordabl manner, this
I would swear to in court.

Thabks agaib ! All at That Auto Shop.

Clayton H.
03/20/2020
Amazing&FAST
Ask for JR. The guy was more than friendly, fair, and quick. These guys will take care of you. Highly recommend and will be visiting again.

Ken S.
03/17/2020
Honest And
Straightforward one of the first auto repair shops I’ve dealt with in my life that I can truly trust

03/12/2020
JR offered excellent service and reasonable pricing. I will definitely continue to use That Auto Shop for all my future car repair needs!

OS
Oliva S.
03/10/2020
Quality, friendly service
Wonderful people! They've taken excellent care of me and my car and I wouldn't go anywhere else