Latest Review about 2 months ago

Ken S.
03/17/2020
Honest And
Straightforward one of the first auto repair shops I’ve dealt with in my life that I can truly trust

03/12/2020
JR offered excellent service and reasonable pricing. I will definitely continue to use That Auto Shop for all my future car repair needs!

OS
Oliva S.
03/10/2020
Quality, friendly service
Wonderful people! They've taken excellent care of me and my car and I wouldn't go anywhere else

CL
Clark L.
Walkersville, MD
03/05/2020
Great work fast & cheap.
Took my Mazda 6 2004 in for a 2nd visit. This time, my driver side headlight and front grille were replaced. They aligned both headlights for the best nighttime driving experience I've had since the collision did its damage. They also took the Mazda logo from the old cracked grille and placed it In the new one.

Everything I wanted, just how I had envisioned it. Thanks guys ! I'll be back.

TE
Taitia E.
02/29/2020
Fair price / great service
I inquired about a quote for my Honda Accord via Yelp. I received an alert back within a few minutes with the quote. It was thousands less than the dealer. I had work on the catalytic converters, power steering, sensors and a few minor things. JR was helpful and did his best to get me parts quickly and explained everything. I will be returning there with any other maintenance issues.

Toyota Avalon

Aurora H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/26/2020
BEST AUTO SHOP
Always the best work on my car. I treat my car like a spoiled baby, and they always ensure it gets the best work done! Jr is the absolute best and I refer this shop to everyone I know. Extremely affordable and not to mention very professional!

CL
Clark L.
Walkersville, MD
02/19/2020
2004 Mazda 6 collision headlamp repair - Great Job !
I brought my Mazda 6 2004 Sport Wagon here to repair a passenger side headlamp assembly that my regular service guys couldn't do without body work. I was hit in the front right side in June 2019. It broke the knuckle that holds the wheel onto the drive wheel hub. This is a front wheel drive car.. Although my car was made roadworthy elsewhere, I received a service repair order from the state police that gave me 30 days to avoid suspension of my registration.

I arrived at That Body Shop and was met by a young man who clearly knows his business. He told me he would have to remove the fender and likely leave it off to install the new headlamp and bulbs I supplied. He gave me an estimate of 3 hours (their labor rates are clearly posted in their waiting area. I live alone and chose to wait.

In a bit over 2 hours I look outside and see my car with both headlights lit and the fender also in place.

I asked him if he was a genius. He smiled and we went inside for payment. $ 192.00 total when I expected 3 hours of labor he charged me for two and gave me back my fender. I drove from there to my regular repai dhop and got my car state inspected. I mailed it off that same evening.
I'm definitely returning here, I have more things to fix on a car that no one else would buy but that I love and depend upon.

Thank you That Auto Body Shop !

CK
Constantine K.
Clarksburg, MD
02/19/2020
Very much satisfied
I had a very nice experience there. The people took time to answer any questions I had and they finished up my car the time they told me.

Fairfield, PA
Volvo S60
Great small shop
Very convenient, low pressure setup. Did a great job on my car in a very timely and reliable manner.

BC
Brian C.
Best Honest Shop Around
Went their for a battery change for the Bimmer, as you know these cars also require a new coding for the battery. JR the Mgr is awesome and makes sure every customer gets taken care of and his employees follow the same ethics. They work on all makes and models, and don't let the simple look of the shop fool you, they save money that way in return back to the customer...

CK
Constantine K.
Clarksburg, MD
Nissan JUKE
Very much satisfied
I will start taking my vehicles here.
Thank you so much!

MU
Marcel U.
01/27/2020
Repair done to car.
Your quality of repair done in a professional way which is very important to us .would not hesitate to recommend your business.

Joker B.
Toyota Celica
01/23/2020
Excellent Shop!
This is my second time that I took my car and, JR and his team are very professional and reasonable. JR provides an honest advice and very detailed with the findings. He doesn’t try to sell you anything. Highly recommended!

Ronny H.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/18/2020
Professional car service
Excellent customer service! Professional and very friendly. I love the waiting room, well updated on progress of car services as I waited. Will come back for my next service!