Micheal M.
10/17/2019
Great experience
Quick, efficient and reasonable pricing!

Sedrick W.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/12/2019
Great service.
My grandfather and father was mechanics. So to find a mechanic I can trust is a big deal. And I think I have found one hear.

Lukas S.
Toyota Avalon
10/12/2019
They know what they doing.
These guys bend over backwards to do the job right.

MF
Great, personalized, professional service

Donna D.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/01/2019
I am very happy with the service I got. They work with my warranty program and and the place I got my SUV from to get it on the road and running great and a great price.

Jason C.
Mercury Mariner
09/28/2019
Great place
I had wheel bearings replaced and a short time later when having other maintenance done they discovered one of the wheel bearings was not quite right. They change it out under warranty on their own accord. They just did what needed to be done! I highly recommend JR and his guys to look after your vehicle and to do what’s right!

09/20/2019
Great Service, Trustworthy and Fair
Always great great arrive here, JR is a great guy, excellent customer service. Prices are fair, and the work gets done quickly. Even better he will tell you if it's even worth doing !

Brian S.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/17/2019
Quick but thorough service.
From the time I first called That Auto Shop to the time that the manager, JR Prudencio finished replacing a headlight bulb and topped off the fluids on my Honda Accord, I was impressed with how helpful and easy to work with he was. He appears to care that your car is taken care of while not charging an arm and a leg for every little service. Also, he appeared responsive to my needs and also professional. I plan on coming back if and when my car needs service.

John C.
Pontiac Solstice
09/13/2019
Personal service. JR was great.
Needed an inspection for my Pontiac Solstice Roadster and you have gained a customer. Will be back.

Richard S.
09/07/2019
Very knowledgeable, and friendly!
Manager tries to work and fully explain the work that your vehicle needs! Terrific personality! They will go as far to pick u up if u need a lift to the shop! Very pleased with the service and how I’m treated each time I visit That Auto Shop!

Carol W.
09/04/2019
there honest!
I will definitely be back. They get a high score with me, on a scale of 1 to 10 there a 12.

SD
Scott D.
08/23/2019
Solid Repair Quote
JR provided a quote for an alternator on my 2012 Honda Accord quickly and accurately. The repairs were done with that a few hours of me getting that car towed to the shop. Excellent service. Will definitely use them again.

AN
Andy N.
08/21/2019
AC compressor replacement
Abel and JR did a fantastic job to accommodate my service. They stayed late and got my car fixed. Reasonable price, friendly customer service and a top notch work.
This was my first time at their shop. They did an excellent job. Highly recommend them.

OK
Olga K.
Jeep Liberty
08/20/2019
Awesome
Thank you very much for your service..my car drive like new again..

VE
Vicki E.
Monrovia, MD
08/18/2019
Honesty and Great Service
Big thank you to J.R. I really appreciate his honesty regarding my aging car. Always willing to help out at a moment's notice. Service is great! I would definitely recommend That Auto Shop to anyone needing car service.