CL
Carol L.
Mount Airy, MD
11/14/2019
Thorough and convenient
JR and David made sure everything was done properly even though that meant a very long workday for them. I appreciate the quality work on my car!

Devendra P.
Maryland
Nissan Sentra
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Devendra said he would recommend this business for service.

MF
Mike F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/10/2020
Terrific, professional service.
JR is one of the most knowledgeable shop managers I have ever met. He is always able to pin point the mechanical problem and have it fixed in a timely fashion.

MU
Melissa U.
Honda Civic del Sol
08/10/2020
Incredible Service & Repair Year After Year
JR & his crew continue to offer great options to keep our older cars in top mehanical & safe conditions.

PD
Paul D.
Hyundai Accent
08/08/2020
I'm a repeat customer because of your honest and courteous customer service and quality work.

Marsha M.
Toyota Sequoia
08/07/2020
Always quality work!
JR is a master mechanic! Always reasonably priced and honest!!

AG
Amber G.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/01/2020
Fast and Reliable
That Auto Shop is one of my favorite auto shops I've ever been to. Prices are more than decent, mechanics work in a timely manner and I feel like they're always being honest about any issues my car is having.

TE
Tomeika E.
07/31/2020
Efficiency and knowledge
These guys are friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable when it comes to service and cars. I appreciate their knowledge of the mechanics of cars. And I will definitely be back for future service.

BC
Breonna C.
Jeep Renegade
07/30/2020
One of best auto shops I’ve gone too! I’ve taken 2 of my cars there in the past two years. They always do an excellent job. I always feel like I’m getting quality service without overpaying!

Chris H.
`
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
07/23/2020
Fast and Simple
We had a hose blow out in our Mercedes sprinter van while passing through Frederick, called these guys at 5pm on Wednesday dropped the van off Thursday at 9AM and even with them having to order the part it was all finished before 5pm the same day! Thanks for getting us back on the road so fast!

JJ
Jessica J.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/20/2020
Front and Rear Break Replacement
This was my first time at That Auto Shop after searching all morning for a shop with great ratings and decent price. This shop was the first I called and scheduled an appointment with. I had called other shops for a quote (about 6) and none could beat That Auto Shops price. I needed a front and rear break replacement and I had bought all my parts and just needed them installed. I didnt realize what a hassle buying your own parts would be to other shops but That Auto said they could do it no problem! The work took about an hour and I was in and out of the shop in no time. When I came to pick up my car, they let me know they found a large nail in the back tire and fixed it for me free of charge. Which I truly appreciate! The service was quick, easy and excellent. I'm so glad I found my new auto shop! My car is running smoothly again.

Mike C.
Saturn VUE
07/12/2020
Consistently good service
Knowledgeable, consistently reliable shop. Presents options and not just high-margin solutions.

Jefferson, MD
07/11/2020
Thanks for Diagnosis
Has some work done On my mom’s Hyundai. They did a great job of seeking out the problem which was a locked caliper. Brake job was done fast and good price! Thank you

Richard S.
07/07/2020
Managment
They explain the job and about approx. price , and can get the part fast if not in stock!

RF
Ruth F.
07/06/2020
Great Customer service
They take great care of my car!