Continue reading recommended reviews

Mercury Montego
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
07/19/2019
Absolutely disappointed.
I have used this shop several times over the years because I felt that they were genuine and honest. After realizing I have 500+ dollars worth of work due everytime I visit I decided to get a 2nd,3rd and 4th opinion. The work that I was told needed to be done and that was preventing my car from passing inspection wasn't needed at all. Had I not gotten other opinions I would have ended up paying 500+ dollars for work that wasn't needed. I am disappointed. I have recommended this place to many people.

keith w.