Continue reading recommended reviews

01/19/2020
Get a second opinion
Took it in for a slow oil drip. They told me I needed a new turbo and wanted to charge me $3200. On top of that, they charged almost $200 for the diagnosis. Took it to machens for a second opinion, they said there is nothing wrong and didn't even charge me for the diagnosis.

SF
SAMATHA F.
01/14/2020
Dead battery
Took my car on to have battery checked for parasitic drain. Said that could do check cause the batter would hold enough charge do check all the systems for drain issue. Told me they could replace battery for 176 dollars and then did check. Had just bought new battery from Walmart said I go there get it replaced and if still having issues come back. They charged me 108 dollars to tell me battery was dead and couldnt perform test that they charged me for. Come to find out it was battery. So 108 dollars for performed test that they couldn't do is expensive in my book.

FIAT 500X
01/14/2020
Bad customer service
I took my vehicle in bc my check engine light was on. Told them my reading I got was the thermostat. They did the through check of the vehicle and made sure everything was ok. Turns out i needed more than a thermostat. They gave me a quote for the thermostat replacement. So I went back about a week later to get my new thermostat, they come back in and said my breaks were worn more than before. So they ran a test on it, costing me more money! They said needs new brake calibrator etc. So I told them I couldn't afford that right now, go ahead with the thermostat. The guy I talked to, Tim, said they wouldnt replace the Thermostat that day bc the brakes were a safety hazard. That was not the reason I came in, he asked if I wanted to leave my vehicle overnight. I said no I need my car, not sure if he thought I'd come up with the $800+ in less than 24 hours or what. I left very mad bc I was told the thermostat needs to be replaced ASAP so it doesnt mess up my engine. Sounds like they just want the money and dont care about the customer!!

JACQUELINN S.