JASON H.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/25/2019
Good Job!
They provided routine maintenance for us. Also the inspection revealed two issues which we will get fixed soon, so our car stays in great shape. Thanks!

James H.
Dodge Caravan
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nadine. She said they are always friendly helpful and know what they are doing.

KATHY M.
Russellville, MO
11/18/2019
Nov 18th
The friendliness, timeliness & expertise.

CHERRY W.
Nissan Rogue Select
11/08/2019
Who likes car repairs?
No one likes to pay for car repairs. But every one likes doing business with people who are trustworthy and friendly! I trust that Danny and the crew will help me keep my car running smoothly and with a new battery I won’t have to worry about getting started on these cold ? mornings! Thanks guys!

CHARLOTTE C.
Grandview, MO
Nissan JUKE
11/06/2019
Friendly and Helpful Staff
I came out to Jefferson City to look at a used car. I live about two hours away in Kansas City, so I wanted to make sure that I could get a used car inspection during the time I'd be out to see the car. The Auto Shop was very accommodating and helpful when I called to ask the day before if they could do an inspection on the car. They let me know that it's easiest if I take the car to them, so we agreed for an appointment the next day. I came to them a little early with the car, but they got to me right away and let me wait in the shop while they completed the work. Tim gave me a virtual copy of the inspection with everything easily laid out, as well as pricing for the work I'd need to get done in the near future. I do not know much about cars, but Tim made sure that I understood everything, and printed out copies with estimates for me to keep. If I ever find myself in the area with car issues, I already know that I'd come back to The Auto Shop for the service!

MV
MISSIE V.
11/04/2019
Transformed Toyota
Once again, our service at The Auto Shop was exceptional. Danny and his crew are always so friendly and professional. My Camry needed a lot of work done to it and every single repair was discussed in specific detail. All the repairs needed to be done for safety sake and I feel very confident the repairs have extended my car’s abilities to function for years to come. I trust The Auto Shop and plan to keep them as my permanent repair shop. I highly recommend them!

GM

SD
SARAH ANN D.
Nissan Rogue
Our beaters keep going
The Auto Shop always does a great job keeping our old cars going! That is no small feat.

VW
VERNON W.
good work
My appt was done on time and a good job finished in min time Thank you for job well done .

HK
HOWARD K.
10/19/2019
Great service & communication
I am very pleased with the service and communication provided. I’ll continue to bring my BMW to The Auto Shop..

JUDY M.
10/17/2019
Everyone is friendly and willing to help you. They give good service. They go above and beyond!

10/15/2019
Very honest and helpful.
I found The Auto Shop on google and decided to give them a try. I am so happy that I did! Very honest and great customer service. They make sure things are done right. I will take my car here from now on.

BR
BENJAMIN R.
10/10/2019
Awesome Service from an Amazing Team!
Their customer service is the best! I really appreciate their transparency, honest and all around outstanding service to get my car fixed. I will definitely use them for all future repairs and recommend them to friends and family! Danny, Kelly and the whole team are awesome!

Nissan Murano
10/07/2019
First Visit
This was my first visit to The Auto Shop as we are in need of a new family mechanic and service center. Kelley provided an overview of the business structure and services. While my car was being serviced, Ryu kept me informed of the findings and recommended services. I am satisfied with the service repairs, communications, professionalism and described "perks." I will be back.

TW
TOM W.
Honda Accord Wgn
10/04/2019
Top Notch Auto Repair
Honest and friendly owners. Fast, quality repairs at reasonable prices. Only place I’d take my vehicle for repairs - and always know I’ll be treated with courtesy, honesty and have my vehicle fixed and back on the road. Highly recommended !!!