JUDITH F.
04/23/2019
Welcoming and informative Staff!
I was able to have my vehicle evaluated by friendly, welcoming staff, Ryu Taggart. I was sent information via my cell phone and was informed about repair costs before any work was done. They also provided a ride home for myself and my passenger, from their business via their clean and comfortable courtesy van. Later, when I picked up my vehicle, Ryu patiently explained the problems my Escape had and what had been done to repair them. Costly repairs are always financially painful but I feel nothing unnecessary was done and appreciate the honesty and prompt attention I received. The business is always clean and well organized and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing vehicle repair or maintenance.

Joe W.
04/22/2019
AMAZING!!!!!
The staff is very amazing and the people up front are always great to the customers while they are fixing the car in the back. They even have a van driver to drive you back home or anywhere you need to go!!

CARLA S.
04/22/2019
Ranger inspection
As is typical, friendly folks, good service and information.

Chandler H.
Chrysler 300
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Chandler said when he took his vehicle to the business they did a diagnostic and told him what was wrong. The staff told him how much it would cost, which he thought was pretty expensive so he tried to fix the vehicle himself. He then he tried to go back to the business but they refused to repair his vehicle. They told him that they didn't want customers who took advantage of their services even though he paid for the diagnostic. The staff made him tow his vehicle off of their property.
Danny C. from The Auto Shop responded on 04/25/2019

Chandler, we are sorry you had this experience.  When you brought your vehicle to us on March 29th, 2019 you stated it would not start and asked if someone could pick you up at home and bring you to work, which we did.  After testing your vehicle, we found that the battery and the alternator tested bad and would need to be replaced.  You and your father discussed openly in front of our other customers how you could get the part cheaper and do it yourself. We agreed, as any "do it your self" project you will save money doing it that way.

You towed your vehicle away and declined our services.  We stated that we would reimburse your towing as we did with all our customers. Then you towed your vehicle back to us on April 9, 2019 after 518 miles were put on your vehicle. You stated  that our "diagnostic" wasn't correct and your car would not start.  Although we did not do the repair and the vehicle had been driven for 518 miles, we provided a free test (value of $79.95) to determine your vehicle's issues.  We found and informed you that your battery and alternator are testing ok, but that you had a new problem, which is a voltage drop from battery (which is located in trunk) to the postive jump start post underhood. We informed you this would take additional testing to determine the problem.  However, we decided at this time to decline to test or make repairs on your vehicle due to our first interaction, as it was not satisfactory to you. Sincerely, Danny and Kelley Crawford

JOHN A.
04/18/2019
Great service professional staff
In the 10 years I have lived in Jefferson City I have had the opportunity to do business with most auto repair and service facilities. The Auto Shop is hands down the best! The staff is professional, friendly and knowledgeable. One visit and you will agree that Danny is not only a gifted wrench but a nice honest guy. The Auto Shop is the place I trust for all my automotive needs.

Colton W.
Kia Forte
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Colton said this business got the job done, did what they were supposed to and they were very timely about it.

JASON H.
Chevrolet Lumina
04/12/2019
Good Job!
Thanks for the quick service. I had routine maintenance done. It was done quickly and without issue. I count on the Auto Shop so I can count on my car!

GB
GARY B.
04/08/2019
Inspection
Folks were kind efficient and pleasant

PW

VW
VERNON W.
04/04/2019
auto appt
they did great work and done what i expected ,, a outstanding job .
gave me heads up on a couple things needed to be done in near future.
Over all outstanding job was done and all personnel in shop were friendly and eager
to help with everything. geart work as always .

BW
BRITTNEY W.
04/03/2019
Amazing service EVERY time
Every single time I either call or come in I have received the most wonderful service. Always so caring and kind. They answer all my question and take such amazing care of me. Will never go anywhere else

LA
Lester A.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Lester said the staff did everything perfectly. He stated he would recommend this business over another, any day.

BILL M.
Centertown, MO
Chrysler 300
03/29/2019
Grest prope grear service.
I always get top notch service from the people at The Auto Shop.. They are both friendly and knowledgeable. They always go out of they're way to give the kind of service that is worth going back to, time after time. Thank you Danny, Kelly, and the rest of the guys and gals at The Auto Shop.

MICHAEL B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/28/2019
Awesome service
Just awesome! And Kelly was amazing! They took care of me and told me what all was wrong with my car. Most would recommend them.

WH
Good people and honest

LH
LORI H.
03/26/2019
So friendly and knowledgeable!!
Very courteous and knowledgeable. Did a diagnostic test on my car within hours and was able to get resolution within one day!

HE
HOWARD E.
Holts Summit, MO
Buick LaCrosse
03/16/2019
Replace battery and hood struts

James H.
Dodge Caravan
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nadine. She said the employees were very helpful. They were professional. They provided competent service.

JASON H.
Chevrolet Lumina
03/12/2019
Good Job!
Good job as always. Auto Shop completed regular maintenance for me and recommended future service which I will have done soon. I appreciate the Auto Shop's work, so I can count on reliability of my car. Thanks!

03/12/2019
Not too long of a wait, very friendly people
I did not have an appointment but did not have to wait too long to have a headlight replaced. Kelly was very friendly and accommodating. I had mentioned needing to replace my passenger side tail light assembly at some point and immediately Josh went outside with me, looked it over, took photos and I am awaiting an estimate for that.