HE
Holts Summit, MO
Buick LaCrosse
01/16/2020
Brakes and oil seal
Good service, Helps me get more out of an old car.

01/16/2020
Honest friendly and fast service!!!
The auto shop people are great to work with. They provide courteous honest and fast work. Thank you!

SF
SAMATHA F.
Dead battery
Took my car on to have battery checked for parasitic drain. Said that could do check cause the batter would hold enough charge do check all the systems for drain issue. Told me they could replace battery for 176 dollars and then did check. Had just bought new battery from Walmart said I go there get it replaced and if still having issues come back. They charged me 108 dollars to tell me battery was dead and couldnt perform test that they charged me for. Come to find out it was battery. So 108 dollars for performed test that they couldn't do is expensive in my book.

CANDY M.
Centertown, MO
Honda Fit
Work on my FJ and Honda Fit
I have confidence in the work done here and my car is NEVER left dirty inside. Candy

FIAT 500X
Bad customer service
I took my vehicle in bc my check engine light was on. Told them my reading I got was the thermostat. They did the through check of the vehicle and made sure everything was ok. Turns out i needed more than a thermostat. They gave me a quote for the thermostat replacement. So I went back about a week later to get my new thermostat, they come back in and said my breaks were worn more than before. So they ran a test on it, costing me more money! They said needs new brake calibrator etc. So I told them I couldn't afford that right now, go ahead with the thermostat. The guy I talked to, Tim, said they wouldnt replace the Thermostat that day bc the brakes were a safety hazard. That was not the reason I came in, he asked if I wanted to leave my vehicle overnight. I said no I need my car, not sure if he thought I'd come up with the $800+ in less than 24 hours or what. I left very mad bc I was told the thermostat needs to be replaced ASAP so it doesnt mess up my engine. Sounds like they just want the money and dont care about the customer!!

JACQUELINN S.

Fulton, MO
GMC Terrain
12/23/2019
Customer service
Got us in quick and answered our questions.

DK
DON K.
Ford Flex
12/20/2019
Great experience.
Great staff, comfortable waiting area. Willingness to have courtesy driver take me home. Detailed future service work recommendation with pictures. Service staff knowledgeable. No problem recommending this company. Last but not least - reasonable pricing.

CARLA S.
12/12/2019
Thumbs up again
As usual, good job done! Kind of a longer wait than I expected, but no real problem.

BILL S.
Holts Summit, MO
Cadillac SRX
12/12/2019
Damaged interior trim
Once we got home my wife began cleaning the car and found where the interior trim had scratches and gouges
Danny from The Auto Shop responded on 12/16/2019

Sorry this has happened. We have ordered replacement trim pieces that are scratched. Will contact you for free replacement. Danny

JUDITH F.
12/11/2019
Welcoming and informative Staff!
The Auto Shop was able to get my car in the same day for a tire check and repair. They found a three-inch decking screw embedded in my tire causing a dangerous leak. I use my vehicle to transport my mother and two or three other ladies, who no longer drive, or have trouble driving. I am grateful for their quick action to ensure the safety of myself and my passengers. Their diagnostic check also showed me other areas of vehicle maintenance to consider and they gave me costs of repair and replacement of all suggested actions. I really feel safety is their first concern for their customers and appreciate their suggestions.

Friendly service!!!
Friendly service!!1 Helpful! Explains the needed repairs!! We trust them to do the right thing--not do unnecessary work!!!

CHRIS C.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/11/2019
Amazing people and customer service
Amazing sevrice and very friendly. They actually send you a text message link that shows what they have done that's awesome.

CARLA S.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
12/06/2019
As always
As always, great work. Didn't have to be without the truck for long. Getting reimbursed for the towing is an added, and appreciated, plus.

TT
TYTIOUS T.
12/06/2019
Good Service
There is always a cool person that I talk to that schedules my appointment. I like how they give you a rundown of issues that need to be addressed or need service, but they don't pressure you into thinking it has to be fixed right now and it has to be them who fix it.