JUDY M.
10/17/2019
Everyone is friendly and willing to help you. They give good service. They go above and beyond!

10/15/2019
Very honest and helpful.
I found The Auto Shop on google and decided to give them a try. I am so happy that I did! Very honest and great customer service. They make sure things are done right. I will take my car here from now on.

SHANE B.
Buick LeSabre
10/14/2019
Comfortable and Timely
Got in for an appointment the same day. Oil change price was reasonable compared to other shops in town. I usually do my own work but didn't have time. I'm very particular so I'm hard to please. Waiting room had snacks and drinks, plus a TV and wifi. Service advisors were nice and courteous. I like the fact that they do a multi point inspection. Showed me I needed a cabin filter and air filter was close to needing changed. I declined planning to do myself as soon as I left. They damaged the air filter on reinstallation, I'll give them a pass because it is a PITA install on my car and I changed it right away anyway. Said I needed a belt based on color and not based on wear (I had just put one on about 10k ago). Said it needed tranny service based on mileage. That's typical and didn't bother me (I had done a filter and fluid change about 10k ago that they didn't know about). Overall was a good experience. They did a free alignment check and were very honest with me about their findings. Oil drops on the engine cover should have been cleaned up. Charged me for washer fluid when I had a brand new gallon in back seat ready to dump in but that's whatever. Next time I'll just decline the multi point and be good to go. I'd go back for sure, compared to other places I've been in jeff city I was impressed.

BR
BENJAMIN R.
10/10/2019
Awesome Service from an Amazing Team!
Their customer service is the best! I really appreciate their transparency, honest and all around outstanding service to get my car fixed. I will definitely use them for all future repairs and recommend them to friends and family! Danny, Kelly and the whole team are awesome!

Holts Summit, MO
Dodge Dakota
10/09/2019
They were quick and thorough
They were polite, friendly, quick and thorough

Clarksburg, MO
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/08/2019
It was ok
You guys know what you’re doing but you need to let the customer talk to the mechanic because I have no idea what is wrong with my car cus you have your secretary tell me what was going on and he has no clue cus he didn’t work on the car.

Nissan Murano
10/07/2019
First Visit
This was my first visit to The Auto Shop as we are in need of a new family mechanic and service center. Kelley provided an overview of the business structure and services. While my car was being serviced, Ryu kept me informed of the findings and recommended services. I am satisfied with the service repairs, communications, professionalism and described "perks." I will be back.

TW
TOM W.
Honda Accord Wgn
10/04/2019
Top Notch Auto Repair
Honest and friendly owners. Fast, quality repairs at reasonable prices. Only place I’d take my vehicle for repairs - and always know I’ll be treated with courtesy, honesty and have my vehicle fixed and back on the road. Highly recommended !!!

TL
TONY L.
Columbia, MO
Ford Fiesta
10/04/2019
Honest Car Shop
The guys at the auto shop did a great job with my vehicle and I would recommend going back. Their feedback is honest and I liked how they laid out what was deemed critical in their text they sent.

Fulton, MO
Chevrolet Corsica
10/02/2019
Worthy
Open, honest appraisal; clean establishment with comfortable waiting area for children and adults; available and honored appointment; questions sincerely answered in technical and simple terms.

ES
ERMA S.
10/02/2019
Very friendly and upfront about work needed.
The work done on my older Chevy truck was very expensive but much needed. They were upfront about the expense and what needed to be done. They gave a 3 year warranty on most of the work they did.They were always very cordial.

DAVE S.
09/23/2019
None
Ryu was very helpful and has great customer service skills. I appreciate the quick service since I just showed up with a car battery emergency! Good job!

LA
Lester A.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Lester said they did a good job and he appreciates all their help.

CASEY W.
09/14/2019
Staff and work are great.
We found ourselves a new reliable maintenance shop to go to in Jefferson City. Tim and company are great communicators and always keep us aware of what’s going on. They’re quick, and have our vehicles back on the road in no time. Thankful that we started sending our vehicles there.

JOYCE L.
09/12/2019
5 star service as always.
The Auto Shop is the best place to take your car. No funny business. If your car doesn’t need something done, they will never try to talk you into anything.
Honest, experts and caring people.
I recommend them highly. I followed Danny from Honda. He took care of me there. He knows what he is doing and Kelly, his wife, is wonderful.