01/08/2019

Linn, MO
Honda Accord Wgn
01/05/2019
About my 97 honda
Very satisfied with their work as always. I don't go anywhere else. I've been coming there for years.

01/03/2019
Friendly service and reasonable price
Excellent service and they are friendly to the customers because nobody likes being without their vehicle....

JUDITH F.
12/31/2018
Customer Convenience
I was very impressed that my time as the customer was so well respected. One of the young mechanics took the time to return me to my home while my tire was repaired. He also returned to my home later to give me a ride back to the shop to pick up my vehicle. Being able to wait at home saved me money as I was able to eat lunch in my own home and do some household chores while waiting for my vehicle repair. The young man, Austin, who chauffeured me from and back to the Auto Shop was friendly and polite. I am very pleased and impressed by the service I received and would highly recommend this business to anyone needing vehicle repair.

DEBRA S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/30/2018
Always polite, takes time to explain problems and options, works with customer's schedule as much as possible, thorough.

CANDY M.
Centertown, MO
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/29/2018
The work is always well done.
I ended up buying the Mini that you inspected and I got them to throw in 2 new front tires. Thanks for your help.
Candy McClure

TF
Tonya F.
California, MO
Chrysler 200
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said the service was good.

JO
JAMES O.
12/28/2018
Trust
This place can be trusted. No need to worry about recommendations for unneeded service. Not gonna happen here. Good place to go if you don’t know about the workings of cars and just need to trust someone to take care of your suv truck or car.

DAN C.
12/27/2018
Fast and friendly service.
After discovering a puddle of antifreeze in my driveway I realized my need for a water pump. Danny was able to get me in the day after Christmas with no problem and it cost less than I anticipated. Clean and professional business. Highly recommend.

SO
SARA O.
Holts Summit, MO
12/22/2018
Excellent service!
We had The Auto Shop check out a potential vehicle we were looking at to purchase. The technician who performed the check was very knowledgeable, friendly, and thorough. He was able to identify the cause of a potential concern and answer all of my questions.

As usual Danny and Kelly were great and provided personalable service. They fit us in last minute and have a very comfortable waiting area that occupied our children with toys, snacks, and drinks! We love the Auto Shop!

JOYCE L.
12/21/2018
Friendly and trustworthy.
Professional. They know what they are doing. Very personable. Honest. Only do what is needed to be done Trustworthy. You will never be disappointed.

JASON H.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/21/2018
Thanks!
Car was in for a minor repair. It was covered by warranty. Thanks for the quick service. They will do it right!

Honda Civic Sdn
12/18/2018
friendly quality service
I was sure I would have to purchase a new car. But thanks to the Auto Shop, the problem I was having was resolved and my vehicle saved.

JN
JASON N.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/18/2018
Amazing people and service
Danny and Kelly know how to make customers feel at home, all while taking care of your vehicle. Trustworthy and kind, considerate and best of all FAST!

ADAM B.
Chevrolet S-10
12/13/2018
Quick and quality work!
Brought my truck in with engine problems, explained the symptoms to the nice lady up front, she let me know that’s she’s get back with me the next day, gentleman out side offered me a ride home if I needed it. Called me back the next day and told me what the issue was, and gave me an estimate. Only after I gave them the okay, they started working. My truck was fixed the very next day! They once again offered if I needed a ride to the shop, upon getting there they explained everything, showed me the bad part, and even offered to let me talk to the technician. After a miscommunication over the phone, which was my fault, they waived the price of that item. Overall great experience. I’ve never been to a shop that has got me in and out in 2 day!

CAROLYN M.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/13/2018
Oil only
Routine oil change and they got me in the day I called!

Kia Optima
12/11/2018
Friendly, upfront, and fast!
They were very friendly when setting up the appointment. Called me prior to completing any work to tell me issues and approximate costs involved. Had back the same day. Will for sure return!

DAVID S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/07/2018
Bad brakes
Very accurate estimate. Nice explanation of work done.

NC
NICK C.
Cadillac Seville
12/06/2018
Great Customer Service
My experience was wonderful. I will be using The auto shop to repair my vehicle

DARLA S.
12/06/2018
over the top hospitality
I felt they went out of their way to serve me from equipping me with wi-fi to making coffee to offering a beverage from
the fridge and getting me in and out quickly.
I will be back for sure! And send anybody I know!