TK
TIM K.
07/11/2019
Will not come back
Very disappointed. They couldn’t diagnose the problem correctly the first time and expect me too keep putting in more money while they guess at what the problem is. I wish I hadn’t recommended them to friends. They are nice people, but bad mechanics.
Danny from The Auto Shop responded on 07/29/2019

Tim,
In April 2019 we replaced your air conditioning compressor due to a leak.  In July, 2019 the refrigerant level was good, but found temperature sensor inside dash was not allowing a/c to be turned on and the customer declined repair. These are separate issues.
We are sorry you feel this way and wish the best of luck to you.

DF
DONNA F.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/10/2019
Great service with technicians I can trust.
I always get great service at the Auto Shop. Even though they are very busy they always seem to make you feel like what they are doing to your car is important and try to get it done as quickly as possible

SR
SHARRIE R.
Nissan Armada
07/10/2019
Friendliness
Excellent customer service. We will definitely be going back.

CL
CHARLIE L.
07/08/2019
They go the extra mile ...literally!
Not only did they do a good job and are fast, but when I forgot to leave them my keys they came and picked them up. No extra charge. Service with a smile and reasonably priced. What more can you ask for?

CQ
CONNOR Q.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/08/2019
Can be overpriced at times.
Quoted me 500 dollars to replace my brake lines. Only one needed replaced so I replaced it myself for 20 dollars. You didn’t even quote me the price of just replacing the one. You only quoted me the price of replacing all of them. I have never come here and payed less than 5 or 600 dollars for fairly small things that shouldn’t cost so much. Don’t get me wrong they do amazing work and are very knowledgeable, just overpriced.

DEBBIE R.
06/27/2019
Great Service!
Thanks guys for always accommodating me and for the friendly service! It’s great to be able to come to someone you can trust! Keep up the great work!

DAVID M.
06/27/2019
Very professional and cost competitive
A very professional operation and ver cost competitive

JOHN W.
Toyota Avalon
06/26/2019
Analysis of Check Engine Light
Had a check engine plus other lights come on. The Auto Shop did the analysis and couldn’t find anything wrong with the parts being called out. Tried to make them fail. Reset the lights and told me to drive it for 30 days and if they came back on they would take care of it then. A great technique to avoid just changing parts that may not be bad.

JON K.
06/25/2019
Excellent.
Quality work with honest and friendly customer service.

06/25/2019
Danny and Kelly are always great to work with.

JOSHUA A.
06/21/2019
Services
Experience was great

LC
LUCAS C.
06/20/2019
Awesome.
I always have a great experience at your shop, you always explain things so that I can understand and give me an honest answer to whether I can wait for maintenance or if it's something in emediate need of attention. Keep up the good work!

COURTNEY B.
Columbia, MO
Jeep Patriot
06/20/2019
Jeep patriot
Staff is friendly and got me in the same day I called.

TW
TERRY W.
06/19/2019
Fast and friendly
Fair, and honest. Nice people.

06/19/2019
That the employees of The Auto Shop treat you friendly and explain what's wrong with your vehicle and try to explain it in common language...
Good ...Friendly....and finished in a timely manner....