Friendly, and helpful!
Always helpful in a timely manner. The friendly smiles are greatly appreciated.

GW
GENE W.
12/04/2018
professional, reliable, and friendly service
Customer service is tops at The Auto Shop. You'll leave feeling good about the work performed and the people you did business with.

CAROLYN M.
12/04/2018
Routine oil change. Appointment made easily and quick diagnostic for travel made. All is well.

Craig W.
Hartsburg, MO
Jaguar XJ6
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Craig said the employees completed the requested service.

RIKI M.
11/28/2018
They are always easy to work with
Everytime I take my cars in for work they are always real easy to talk to and work with. They have someone that can drive me to work and pick me up also.

DEBBIE S.
Chrysler Concorde
11/26/2018
2004 Chrysler Concorde/ \Debra Smith
I am very pleased with the service I receive at The Auto Shop, I feel I can trust them with the maintenance of my vehicle. Thank You!

ES
ELSIE S.
Linn, MO
11/26/2018
Fast & friendly
I had great service n was treated with respect and didn't treat me like most places because I'm a female. Thanks for the fast and friendly service.

VW
VERNON W.
11/22/2018
oil change
the work was done in shortest time possible and did with your most personel
attention ,as if work own your own car was being done.
Short time,, fine work,, and and great attention to details.
GREAT WORK AS ALWAYS !

ES
EDWARD S.
Belleville, IL
11/21/2018
The Service here is excellent, I attend school here and they have been so nice to me.

BILL H.
Great people, Great service
Always the best service in town, Fair and issues with your car are explained very well

BRITNEY S.
Centertown, MO
Kia Soul
Brittney Sawyer
You guys are the worst! I'll never take my Kia to you again. You inflate the prices and make up problems just to get more money out of me!!

HE
HOWARD E.
Holts Summit, MO
Buick LaCrosse
11/17/2018
Auto Shop has excellent service
Well done!!! Very courteous, even gave me a ride home.

KN
KATHY N.
11/16/2018
Good brake job.
My brakes were vibrating terribly and Auto Shop got me an appointment pretty quickly and got it fixed the day I brought it in. I got a ride home from the shop that morning, and they picked me up at home when it was done to get it back. That was highly appreciated. My only concern is that after I got home I saw on the paperwork a note that said my muffler was leaking. That is a brand new muffler and I didn't know if I needed to do something about it immediately. Would have been nice had they pointed it out while I was there and told me how serious it was. I do, however, appreciate that they mentioned it at all. I'm no mechanic!

SK
SHARON K.
Lohman, MO
Dodge Charger
11/16/2018
Customer service and quality of work
Have been pleased with work, no surprises with costs, estimates for repairs. My son is a mechanic, but like the cobbler whose children have no shoes, same here, I rely on AutoShop.

Hartsburg, MO
Toyota Tundra
So far so good
Seems all went well with the repair. Finished on time, seems like a fair price, very friendly and understanding. I'll likely be back

JASON H.
Honda Civic Cpe
Great again!
Good job Auto Shop! We had new tires put on our car to be ready for winter. They did the work promptly, had a nice coupon offer, and we were able to pay over the phone. Very convenient. Thanks a lot!

TH
TROY H.
GMC Pickup
98 GMC Sierra
Once again Danny and his crew delivered! For all your vehicle mechanical needs, The Auto Shop is the place to go. Quality work for a great price! Take your business to a local shop and let Danny show you that he and his crew are the best around!

SE
Sandra E.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Sandra said this business is outstanding. The staff was kind and took good care of her vehicle.

KF
KEVIN F.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/13/2018
VWRepair
They are very up front Nd honest people to deal with. We brought in our VWJetta to have some items fixed the air conditioner, break check and tire replacement. When they got done with the initial check up they sent a text with all the information on it with pictures and explanations. They could not find the issue with the air because it wound up being a computer problem. Everything they checked they were up front and honest about. I did not feel that I was pressured into anything and no unnecessary problems found. Great service and customer relations.

RK
Ruby K.
Centertown, MO
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Ruby said that the place's staff were nice, accommodating people, their work is good as is their treatment of others. She couldn't ask for a better place.