BW
Brad W.
Infiniti FX35
04/21/2017
First time experience
Elise is a very good front office individual and displays a very pro-active assistance experience. We had a slight delay on a part, but for a first time experience am comfortable that JS had the knowledge, ability and customer first culture that met my needs.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/21/2017

Brad,  We do appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work on your Infiniti. We apologize it took several hours longer to get it finished than we had estimated.  We ended up needing one additional part we had to locate from out of town.  Even after we expedited it I know we didn't have the work completed till end of business.
We do appreciate you giving us the business and will do our best to get the car done before the estimated completion hour on your next visit.
Owner

Todd S.
Colorado
Mazda RX-8
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Todd said this business did a good job.

BF
Barbra F.
04/10/2017
Brake Light Switch Adjustment
I had a brake light switch replaced last year, and I recently needed for it to be adjusted. The warranty was fully honored and was fixed to my satisfaction at no additional charge. I appreciate the thorough and excellent work done by all the associates. Also, Elise, at the front desk, always takes the time to explain to me what needs to be done.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/10/2017

Barbra, Elise and our whole staff thanks for another perfect score. We appreciate your years of patronage.  While we always hope our parts last well beyond the warranty, when they don't, we are always happy to make it right.
Have a great day,

CP
Charline P.
Dodge Avenger
04/08/2017 Category: Service
Charline said she recommends the business due to their customer service.

FV
Frank V.
Lakewood, CO
Honda Accord
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Frank said he would recommend this business for service.

Janette M.
04/06/2017 Category: Service
Janette said this business provided her with good service.

TF
TERRY F.
04/04/2017
great people
You could not ask for better service. The information given was great . I would refer any one to this shop.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/04/2017

Terry, Thanks for coming in to see us.  We always love first time customers.
Al

Dustin M.
04/04/2017
As always great consistent service.
These guys are consistently awesome! I won't take my Subaru Outback to anyone else?
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/04/2017

Dustin, we always love to see you and your Outback

GC
Gary C.
Nissan Pickup
04/04/2017 Category: Service
Gary said this business provided good service.

FM
Frank M.
04/01/2017 Category: Service
Frank said this business was kind and considerate. They did not charge for a diagnostic.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/03/2017

Frank,

Thanks for coming in to see us.

LEE S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
03/30/2017
Mitsubishi Eclipse
When the vehicle was returned there were vacuum lines not hooked up and the egr was not connected. The egr gasket and nuts are missing.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/31/2017

Lee,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to the Sure Critic Survey. We know when a car gets to the end of its life and a diagnosis of an engine being worn out is given it is never easy for any of us.  While the vacuum line you are seeing is one that is no longer needed, the EGR gasket is something we would be more than happy to help you with.
We also are more than happy to help you with a Used Car Inspection as we all go through the process of saying good bye to this car and helping you find a great one to replace it with.
Owner

Bill M.
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Bill said he was satisfied with the customer service he received from this business.

Matthew H.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/27/2017
Great customer care
My car did take a little extra time but the weather was to blame. I got a call about the delay due to weather and the nice receptionist was really nice about everything. I had asked them to do a straight pipe exhaust and they advised me against it because of melting issues. I really appreciated the honesty and that they weren't just trying to take my money. Thanks guys! Amazing work as always.

MARY C.
03/26/2017
Road trip check
Recently had my first visit to Japanese Specialists to check out 2006 CRV for a road trip. I am very satisfied with the service. Professional start to finish.

Don S.
Acura RDX
03/26/2017
AC working, but no Navigation and grease stains in car
I took my car in to get the AC repaired and left with the Navigation not working and grease stains in the car.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/27/2017

Don,  Let me start by apologizing for getting a grease stain on your car.  Even on a big job like this it shouldn't have happened and I am sorry.
On the Navigation, I thought this was discussed, but we would be happy to pick up the car and get it cleaned and get the Navigation set.
Brandi also mentioned a concern with a Friends and Family discount and that did get applied,  Elise took 10% off of the labor and did $75.00 off the part.
Please let me know what I can do to help.
Al