Broomfield, CO
GMC Vandura Special
04/18/2019
great customer service
the agent at intake was great and provided me with options for repair & inspection
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/18/2019

While our goal is always to deliver five star service, we do appreciate the great review.

WW
Wade W.
Golden, CO
04/17/2019
Y'all are great.
Service at The Auto Station is great. Everyone is friendly and relaxed. No pressure. And, my car is running well. Prices are fair and I appreciate it. Thanks!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/17/2019

We were so happy to be able to help.

EM
Emily M.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
04/14/2019
Great Service!
I had been having ongoing electrical issues with my car. Kevin at Auto Station responded promptly when I reached out with questions, was flexible about when I needed to drop my car off, and had the issue resolved really quickly. I was super appreciative of the timely service and prompt communication!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/15/2019

I am so glad we could help.

WT

SP
Sierra P.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Sierra said the customer service at this business was amazing. She mentioned she loved how they talked to her about the problems and details and what the plan was to fix them.

Thanks you so much

Dominic M.
Arvada, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Dominic said he would recommend this business for service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/11/2019

Billie B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/01/2019
BEST AUTO REPAIR SHOP!!
I took my car in today because my check engine light was on. A complete check was done on everything that might be wrong. They told me they didn't find anything, did a requested oil change, and asked me to return if the "noise" came back, did 5 point check on the car. I know I will return to these professional, personable and very honest people again.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/02/2019

We are always happy to help and look forward to seeing you next time.

EC
Ernesto C.
03/27/2019
Fast and painless
The stress of having car issues is hard enough without the worry of expensive auto repair but the crew at the auto station put my worries to rest super fast and very professional keeping me informed every step of the way letting me know what issues my car was having and also what they can do to fix it. Felt very comfortable and they did not try to force any expensive additional work on my vehicle they also threw in a free full vehicle inspection which made me feel more at ease, all in all I am extremely satisfied with this company and would recommend it highly to my friends and family.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks for the kind words and for bringing your Chevrolet into us.

LC
Lindsy C.
Ford Expedition
03/22/2019
Wish we had a shop like this near us
I just want to thank you all for getting my vehicle fixed so quick when we were out of state on vacation and had limited time. The staff was awesome and I would recommend you to everyone! The doggie was definitely a plus😀
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/28/2019

The dog, Apollo, and the whole staff appreciate your visit and hope the next time you are in town you will drop by again.

Josh M.
Ram 2500
03/22/2019
Honest and and to the point.
I got the coupons, and my brakes were making a noise. So I figured I would check them out. First impressions from talking to their guys were they were friendly. Made an appointment to drop off my truck. Did so, and my oil change light was coming on as well. They looked it all over, under their free check, and the rest of the truck as well, and let me know it was all good and didn’t need to be done. Even gave me all the measurements and showed me. The oil didn’t need to be changed either, computer just had not been reset from the last oil change. So, I got a free check up! They could’ve lied and gotten $600 for brakes and oil from me. But instead, they checked my truck out and let me know it was all good! That I had 3,500 miles left even on my oil. They have earned my trust and my business based off of how honest they are, and great at customer service!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you So much for the review.

KF
Kris F.
03/20/2019
Runs great
My car runs like it did when I bought it 14 yrs at a, amazing, so much fun driving today.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/21/2019

We love that we could help bring Fun back into driving.

Richard R.
03/19/2019
Front end squeak gone
With Jamie Stearman’s advice, the shocks, lower and upper A arms plus the ball joits were methodically replaced. My 20 year old Toyota Tacoma rides like new. Costly but after 238,500 miles it’s worth it.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/20/2019

We are honored we are the ones who helps to keep your Tacoma running like new.  With only 238,500 miles its just broken in.

03/16/2019
Tough job at the best price
I knew my Altima needed a n intake gasket and my research showed it was beyond my ability to repair. I checked three shops for prices and Auto Station was the lowest. When they got in there, they recommended other repairs that would only cost the parts. They also found a bad radiator hose they replaced for free! Awesome work. Car runs great and I have every confidence they did the job right!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.  We aren't always the cheapest in town but we work real hard to always be competitive.

Abraham M.
Ram Pickup
03/15/2019
Cant ask for a better experience
They had the best price, the fastest time, amazing service, gave me a ride, and had the baddest dog in their shop, Apollo! Just moved to Denver and was worried about having a hard time finding a shop but they proved me otherwise, thanks alot guys, much appreciated
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/18/2019

So thrilled to have you as part of The Auto Station Family.

Volkswagen Passat
03/14/2019
Outrageous Prices
Over $200.00 to do a diagnostic check?! Seriously?
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/15/2019

While we do initial diagnoses without charge, including pulling fault codes for check engine lights, there are times where specific tests need to be run to get to the bottom of the problems.  When this happens we always stop and only run the tests if it is something the customer feels comfortable doing.  We understand on a high mileage car a $200 investment may not make sense.  If I can help you personally please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

CL
Carol L.
Toyota Venza
03/14/2019
They really tried
They really tried to find the cause of a jiggling noise in my car. Determined it was probably coming from inside the dash but wasn't a hazzard. They didn't charge me for the time they spent and didn't recommend work it didn't need.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave the review.  We hate to see customers spend money they don't need to.

JANET H.
Chevrolet Sonic
03/13/2019
Great, honest, reliable service
I've been using The Auto Station for years now and have never been disappointed with them. They find the problem and fix it. Never have they tried to "upsell" or get me to "fix" anything that didn't need service. People are always hesitant about taking their car to a shop, but you can trust these folks 100%. And, especially for other ladies, they do not try to take advantage of you.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/13/2019

Janet, Thank you So much for the kind words.

Subaru WRX

Thanks,

Acura Legend
03/09/2019
Great service review
Your folks are always so helpful and professional. They do a really good job for which I an so thankful. I really appreciate all of the service I have received. Am very grateful to have my car working properly again. Hope and pray it continues. Thank you for asking.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us the feedback.
Have a blessed day...
Sincerely,

Marian H.
Jeep Liberty
03/07/2019
Quick, good service
One of my taillights was burned out. I called about stopping by and having them fix it and they said to come on in. When I got there, they quickly checked the cause of the problem and replaced the bulb.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/08/2019

We are always happy to help and appreciate all your years of patronage.