LW
Lesley W.
FIAT 500
09/11/2020
Great job on the car, more mask wearing, pls.
Great job on the oil change. Wish y'all were wearing masks in the store and asking your customers to do the same. I sat outside because I didn't feel comfortable in your waiting room.

Also, I wish you hadn't tried to sell me $350 of routine maintenence that was due almost 10k miles ago. At least ask me if I've had that done first.

Thanks for the feedback.

09/10/2020
Excellent Professional Service
Finally found the place for all my car repair needs. Why buy new car when these guys can fix your car like new again? I am really impressed by professionalism and lightning fast service! Thank you so much guys!

Thnak you so much.

Debbie L.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Great customer service!
Did only what I needed, not what the dealership wanted me to do at a reasonable price quickly!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/15/2020

We are always happy to save money for our customers in anyway we can.

Larry/Wendi Grover M.
Lexus GX 470
09/09/2020
I trust them so much I send my Mom!
I use The Auto Station for all of my vehicles. I love the way they treat my family, especially my mom. She watches every penny and they always give us quality work for a fair price.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/15/2020

We always love helping bring family members into the fold.  :)

Ram Pickup
Code reader
I Have my truck in there twice due to codes They quickly and easily diagnose the problems.

MIRIAM D.
Toyota Prius c
09/06/2020
Best auto repair station anywhere!
Auto Station never let's me down. They are honest and reasonable for such expert service. As a woman, I don't like auto repair visits, but these guys explain everything and don't talk down to me. Their waiting room is great as is their shuttle service. They fit me in on a busy Friday before a holiday weekend. Many thanks to everyone at Auto Station!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/15/2020

Mariam, We are always happy to help.

Donald W.
Englewood, CO
Kia Sorento
09/03/2020
Best in Sheridan
Always takes time to explain service and tries to meet the customer needs

KC
Kelly/Scott C.
09/02/2020
Honest and friendly
I’ve been taking our cars here for years. They are honest and don’t try to sell unnecessary services.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/02/2020

We appreciate the loyalty

SO
Stephanie O.
09/02/2020
105,000 mile Honda maintenance
The auto station on Federal is fantastic! I had to make an emergency road trip over the holiday weekend and when I called they got me in the next day. Timing belt, brakes, the whole shebang. Kevin was so kind and patient , and as a single female I appreciate that. The price was under dealership (I know because I called) and Kevin didn't try to upsell me. It was ready when promised and I can now take my trip with total peace of mind. Now I won't go anywhere else! Thanks guys!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/02/2020

GG
Gigi G.
Jeep Patriot
09/01/2020
Kevin, Bret and the rest of the team are AMAZING. This company CONSTANTLY goes above and beyond to help customers. Great company!!!!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/01/2020

Gigi, Kevin, Brett and the whole staff appreciate your kind words.

Sondra M.
Nissan Frontier
09/01/2020
Great communication!
Took in my truck for service. They communicated well and service was super quick!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/01/2020

Aurora, CO
08/28/2020
I think they are good people and they work good.
I think they are helpful and trust worthy. I usually get my car back the same day, unless there's something serious.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/31/2020

AL
Anna L.
08/28/2020
We have been taking our cars to The Auto Station for the past year and a half---love them! They got me in for an oil change with an hour's notice today and they are always kind and courteous.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/31/2020

Anna, We appreciate your loyalty.

EI
Elise I.
Lexus IS 300
08/27/2020
Oh me oh my! They’re life savers!
I don’t know what I’d ever do without these guys! Top notch customer service from Kevin, unbelievable technical expertise from Dave always. And Al always has a doggie treat waiting for my Moose! What more could a gal want? Glad I found me a trustworthy place to service all 6 of my autos. Also, the waiting room design is spot on and oh sooo comfy! I don’t know why I ever leave this place!

Thanks for always taking care of me. I will forever come here, and continue to recommend it to all my friends and family.

The Auto Station feels like family to me. But don’t take my word for it..... Stop your search for a great auto shop and get into The Auto Station today and see for yourself!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/27/2020

Elise, Thank You SO much.  :)

Jessika H.
Mitsubishi Outlander
08/26/2020
Amazing service again.
Thanks for being so helpful and making sure my vehicle was safe for myself and the kids.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/27/2020

We appreciate your repeat patronage.