Joel D.
Golden, CO
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/27/2021
Kevin is awesome
My car had some issues and Kevin took great care of me and was extremely fair with price
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/27/2021

Kevin and the whole staff appreciate your kind words.

Ram ProMaster Cutaway
01/26/2021
Simple
It's always an easy and simple process when I take my vechicle here.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/26/2021

Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/27/2021

ER
Erich R.
01/22/2021
Love coming to this place. Kevin is always awesome and prices are great. I provide oil and filter and they change it for $23. You can’t beat that.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/25/2021

Erich,  Kevin and the whole staff appreciate your visits.
Regards,

Carole, Thank You

Stephen B.
01/20/2021
Honest mechanic
Had my 06 Tacoma towed in with what I thought was going to be a much larger problem. They had me all fixed up and on my way within a couple hours. Same day service, very friendly and honest.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/21/2021

We are always happy to help customers save money.  Thank you so much for the review.

Reuben M.
GMC Pickup
01/20/2021
Small town family feel
The Auto Station has the small town feel , polite, professional and the waiting room and bathroom are clean. The tech working on my truck spotted worn out parts and informed me immediately. Would recommend for sure. Will be back again!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you so much Reuben.
Al

Mary Lou G.
01/14/2021
New car inspection
I just took in a new-used car to get it checked out and it came back 100%. I have had the car for 3 weeks and bought it from a very reliable dealership and have held my breath hoping I made good decision. After Auto Station went through it and gave it thumbs up I finally was convinced I made a good decision!! Thanks

Mary Lou,
I am so glad we could help.  It is great when a dealership delivers what they promise and we are always happy to report the good news.

TH
Teresa H.
Englewood, CO
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/13/2021
Convenient, courteous, professional and thouough
Very happy with service

LD
Lonny D.
Englewood, CO
01/10/2021
Ok. Service was complete late creating an inconvenience to my wife’s schedule with no notice from shop. I had to call. Sign in front claims 10.00 off oil change and that was not offered or given.

PA
Paula A.
Lexus ES 350
01/09/2021
Friday maintenance
Always a friendly, awesome experience.
I recommend to my friends.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/20/2021

We sincerely appreaite the recomendations and kind words.
Al

Allison M.
01/09/2021
Great and Quick Service
Went in for an oil change, it was the fastest service I have had!

MK
Mary K.
01/08/2021
Simply The Best
I can’t imagine taking my car anywhere else than the Auto Station. The staff is so friendly and helpful and are extremely transparent about repair time and cost. Auto Station is conveniently close to our home which is a big plus for us but, even if they weren’t, we would still drive across town to have the Auto Station team take care of our cars. They are that good! Thanks Brett for all your help!

Mary,
We appreciate your kind words and patronage.

GM
Greg M.
01/07/2021
Courtesy and professionalism
Oil change was done promptly
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/20/2021

Greg, Thanks for coming to see us again...