Ray M.
02/18/2017 Category: Service
Ray said the business was honest, professional, and quick. He would recommend them for service.

Steve M.
02/18/2017 Category: Service
Steve said he would recommend this business for service.

TR
Ted R.
02/16/2017
Awesome Service
Took my Tacoma in for service which included an alighment. JS found an issue with the steering that if not fixed could have led to a serious accident. Two other repair shops completely missed this issue. Now my truck drives like a dream!

Roxanne S.
Subaru Impreza
02/09/2017
Knowledgeable and Friendly
Friendly service with knowledgeable staff; Jordan was informative and Al helped me get my car out after hours without any hesitation. Thank you!

PC
Pat C.
Honda Accord
02/07/2017
Not
We made an appointment for a oil change. We asked for Mobil One 5/20. We arrived at 8 am to find a nice people and pleasant lobby. The Mobil One was not their standard oil and they had not ordered it, they did call in for a quick delivery. Twenty min later the wrong oil was delivered. Once the second delivery arrived oil was changed. Total of one hour for oil change. My husband was quoted on the phone ,$59 dollars for the change including oil. The bill came to $98 with a coupon.
This was not our first time at this shop. Two years ago We had a 2004 Nissan that they spent a week and half trying to fix allot of mishaps. We decided to try again.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/07/2017

Pat, We have to appologize since we didn't make any notes on your appointment showing a request for Mobile One.  While our sythetic oil changes, using our bulk sythetic fluids does run $59.95 on many cars, when we have to buy a customer's requested brand of oil many times we can't be as competative.  Also, you mention you wanted 5/20 but if you look at your receipt you will see we use the manufactures required 0/20 oil.  many of the new cars today are requiring this very specific weight to help improve fuel economy.

We have meet with our staff to try and make sure they know how important it is to notate any mention of request to use non-stocked oils and once again appologize.

Sharon B.
Colorado
02/07/2017 Category: Service
Sharon said her service at this business was easy and inexpensive. The staff was great and she did not have any problems whatsoever.

JZ
Judy Z.
02/01/2017
Reliable work, pleasant and attentive staff, good communication
I've been relying on Japanese Specialists for several years now. They have serviced both my 2007 Highlander and my 1994 Chevy Astro camper. They have alerted me to items that need repair and also have suggested that some items should be left alone. I trust their advice and will continue to take my vehicles to them. Thanks, Elise, Jordan, Samantha, and the mechanics who do such good work.

BP
Bob/Cheryl P.
01/25/2017
Quick service.
The service for my car was done efficiently & effectively.. However, Kyle's refusal to straighten out a record keeping mistake, made by your office, on my wife's car was not resolved.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/07/2017

ob/Cheryl, I am sorry to hear about your frustration.  If you will send me a VIN#off the other car I am more than happy to work with the manufacturer or our software to see if we can't get this cleared up for you.
We do apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you.
Regards,
Al Anderson
President/Owner

CR
Cindy R.
Broomfield, CO
01/21/2017
The great customer service, knowledge, and ability to find and fix problems quickly.
We love Japanese Specialists. They work on all cars, not just Japanese cars. They did a great job on our Chevy Tahoe.The great customer service, knowledge, and ability to find and fix problems quickly makes us keep coming back!

Dustin M.
01/19/2017
?
You guys are always the best. We trust our car with you. Great customer service and quality work!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/20/2017

Thanks for the kind words Dustin

Jesse S.
Toyota Sequoia
01/18/2017 Category: Service
Jesse said this business provided great service.

AV
Antonio V.
Colorado
Honda Accord
01/18/2017 Category: Service
Antonio said his cousin works there and they let their customers know what's going on.

Juan L.
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/17/2017 Category: Service
Juan said this business provides good service.

Allison M.
Mazda 6
01/16/2017
Routine Maintenance
Quick, Affordable, Excellent and Friendly Service. Upon returning for an oil change the team pointed out a few other safety concerns they had with my tires and rear breaks. It is nice to have someone looking out for my safety as well as my little passengers too. With the weather today I am glad they saw those things and got me the tires I needed to get around in this mess safely!! Thank you Japanese Specialists.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/16/2017

Thanks for trusting us for all your vehicle needs

Sandy C.
Toyota Pickup
01/12/2017
Excellant customer service!
I have always exerienced the best service from every one. Truly trust the work that is done on my truck. Elise and Jordan are the best. Jordan was especially helpful when I brought my truck in, recommended a fuel system cleaner which will continue to keep my truck in top running operation. He is very knowledgble and a very good front customer service person. I am always confident that my truck will be in the best working condition when I get it back. Thanks for all you do!!