CJ
Chris J.
10/14/2016 Category: Service
Chris said they pointed out some things that needed to be taken care of later on and they had good prices.

PS
Peter S.
10/14/2016 Category: Service
Peter said this business was good. The customer service was good but at the same time the prices were high.

GC
Gary C.
Subaru Baja
10/11/2016 Category: Service
Gary said they did everything he asked. They were cordial and polite. They went above and beyond to help him.

GC
Garrick C.
Fraser, CO
Chevrolet Silverado
10/11/2016 Category: Service
Garrick said his overall experience with the business was excellent and Jason, the technician, is awesome.

HR
Husein R.
Englewood, CO
Subaru Impreza
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Husein said the business was okay. He expressed that they took more time than promised.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/11/2016

Husein, Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey.  While we have a goal of all 100% satisfaction and all five star reviews, we do appreciate the feedback and will do our best to always continue to tweak things to improve.

GM
Geoff M.
Mazda 6
10/06/2016
Don't go ANYWHERE else!
Japanese Specialist is the only place to go for your car. I have a specialized model and took it to the dealer over and over and over... but all they could do was charge me for expensive repairs (possibly not even needed) and not fix my initial problem. This went on for two years until I finally went to Japanese Specialist. They fixed my car in one day, and the cost was under $100 and my car was working right again! I have come in for other issues since and they are knowledgeable, fair, and affordable. The staff are very nice, and are genuinely concerned about good customer service. I won't go to any other mechanics again!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/11/2016

Geoff,  Thank you for the business and for taking the time to give us such a detailed glowing review.  You Rock

Augustine M.
Colorado
Ford Econoline
10/04/2016 Category: Service
Augustine said his overall experience was pretty good. Elise was very professional at taking his questions and responding quickly.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/11/2016

Augustine, Elise and the rest of the team appreciate your review.

LH
Loretta H.
Subaru Legacy
10/01/2016
Quick, honest and dependable service I love your dog!!
I have got my daughter to patronize your services and she is happy too.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/11/2016

We appreciate your whole family's loyalty.  As a family business it is always exciting to see other family's help us grow our business.

BR
Bonnie R.
Honda Accord
09/28/2016 Category: Service
Bonnie said they were helpful and kind.

Thanks Bonnie

EB
EVIE B.
Chevrolet HHR
09/26/2016
15 Years of Referrals
I used to own a store just a couple miles down the street from Japanese Specialists. Several people had told me how great the shop was. So, whenever people would ask me where to take their car, I would tell them Japanese Specialists had a great reputation. I had never used them because my cars were covered under warranty. I have just used their services for the 2nd time this summer. They got me a really good deal on four tires and they took care of a wheel problem and an alignment. I am so impressed with their professionalism, knowledge, pricing, courtesy, and friendliness! I will continue to recommend them to anyone who asks, but now from personal experience!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/27/2016

Evie, We are glad you finally got a chance to get to know us and we sincerely appreciate your kind words

Regina C.
Kia Spectra
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Regina said she was happy with the service. They were very helpful, and attentive to her vehicles needs. The suggestions they made about the repairs was right on target with what she figured was wrong.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/27/2016

We appreciate you allowing us to be the one who keeps your Kia in top shape

BF
Barbra F.
09/22/2016
Replacement of Stop Light Switch
I needed to bring my car back in for a part which had been replaced several weeks ago. The work was attended to promptly and fixed at no additional charge. I especially want to commend Elise for her expertise, friendliness, and very good customer service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/27/2016

Barbra, thanks for taking the time to give us your warm feedback and we feel blessed to have Elise on our staff.

CP
Cicillia P.
Englewood, CO
Subaru Impreza
09/19/2016
Fair, honest quotes and great customer service.
They always work with me to get me in and always get my car fixed on time.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/27/2016

Cecillia, we are thrilled to have you trust us your Subaru year after year.  Thanks for the business

Carolyn S.
Colorado
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Carolyn said Jordan was awesome, up front and she didn't have to make a return visit.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/27/2016

Carolyn, Thanks for the kind words about Jordan.  We appreciate your business.

BW
Bruce W.
Parker, CO
Nissan Murano
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Bruce said he was quite satisfied with the service.

Thanks Bruce