Kimberly S.
02/07/2019
SO FAR SO GOOD
ALTHOUGH I NEEDED NO WORK ON MY TRUCK, THE FACILITY IS VERY NICE AND FULL OF VERY NICE PEOPLE.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/08/2019

We appreciate you coming in to see us.

If we ever can assist you in the future please let us know.

Rebecca H.
02/06/2019
Amazing customer service and work
I just moved up to Denver switched to New insurance Company so wasn't covered under insurance and had to spend 1,600 out of pocket to get repiars. They where able to get it done for couple hundred less then what it was supposed to be and was able to bend and weld a piece that needed to be fully repaired. Shop is clean and has a comfortable setting wall you wait or they drive you home .
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the review and glad we could help save you some money getting your car repaired.

CP
Cassie P.
02/01/2019
This place is always amazing I’ve been coming here for years! The staff is always up for any question and makes sure you know exactly what is going on. I highly recommend them :)
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/04/2019

We think we have amazing customers too and always love the referrals.  Thanks for being part of our family.

Jeep Cherokee
01/31/2019
Friendly staff
They got the job done quickly and the staff was awesome. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs work done
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/01/2019

We always love having new customers and thank you for taking the time to leave the review.

Bryan M.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/30/2019
Professional shop
Appreciated the staff.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/31/2019

Thanks for bringing your Camaro into us.  We love first time customers.

Dan R.
Volvo C70
01/29/2019
Clean, helpful very polite to me and other customers!
The dog is a lot of fun when you can get him to play fetch!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/29/2019

Apollo the dog and the whole staff appreciate your visit and your kind words.

Castle Rock, CO
01/28/2019
Perfect Everytime
Going there for years and won’t go anywhere else
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/29/2019

Thanks for the visit and the years of visits.

AL
Adam L.
Parker, CO
01/28/2019
great experience
had a great experience with my vehicle today. staff is very knowledgable and takes freat care of their clients.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/29/2019

We always appreciate your visits and are glad we could resolve the running problem.

Sylvia C.
Chrysler 200
01/25/2019
Assistance and customer service was great. People are very friendly to work with.
First time working with The Auto Station and our experience was great. Work was completed in a very timely manner. Beginning of a professional relationship in getting our fleet serviced and repaired.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/25/2019

We always are excited to welcome a new member to our family.  Thanks for giving us a try and taking the time to leave a review.

Mary D.
Longmont, CO
01/22/2019
Friendly, honest, reliable company.
I feel comfortable with any diagnosis and recommendations that they give me. They are honest and reliable.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.  I know you drive past many other shops to come from Longmont to visit us and we greatly appreciate your business.

CYNTHIA S.
Volvo S60
01/22/2019
My Volvo that refuses to give up
Kevin was extremely helpful. He would give me updates on a regular basis and let me know if there was a cost impact on anything else they found. Japanese Specialists aka The Auto Station is reasonably priced and very considerate of their customers. My car has not driven this good since I brought it up from Houston. Japanese Specialists have take care of my cars since I got a Mazda (sadly, it died at a young age) and I would not let anyone else work on my cars. I recommend you guys to anyone in need of repairs. You guys are the best!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/23/2019

Kevin, and the whole staff, appreciate your loyalty over the years.

PA
Paula A.
Chevrolet S-10
01/21/2019
They are Reliable 😃
I have taken my car there for years now. I have also taken my husband's,sons,and granddaughters cars there. I am always happy with the work done. They always do an overall check and let me know what Condition my Condition is in 😃 Great Place!!!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/23/2019

We sincerely appreciate the loyalty of your whole family over the years and thank you so much for leaving the feedback.

PE
Patty E.
Nissan Xterra
01/19/2019
Some great, some not so great
Loved the work done on the vehicle. Not so impressed with how the theft from the vehicle was handled.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for reaching out to us.
Please reach out to me persoanlly.

CR
Cara R.
Porsche Cayenne
01/17/2019
Great service & trustworthy!
So happy I brought my car here. They were very friendly and explained everything in detail to me. They spent time trying to find the best deal on party’s for my repair and their labor charges are so reasonable. I didn’t have to worry about being sucked into a service or part I didn’t need. Highly recommend!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you so much for bringing your Porsche in and for taking the time to leave a review.

Christine C.
01/16/2019
Lol, have to add to my review
I forgot to mention ..they actually sent a car to my house to pick me up a couple of times...and they have rental cars to use while your car is in the shop! When giving the estimate; they also kind of suggest how are you going to get to work and back...wow! What mechanic does that...thank you ..and the romance continues ...LOL
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you taking the time, again, to express some of the little things we try to do be a different kind of shop.
We know that no matter what we do, having great customers like you is what makes us special.

Christine C.
01/16/2019
I love the customer service!
This mechanic is top notch in customer service...they have a fantastic professional team from the front desk to the mechanics to the bosses.....not the cheapest but not the most expensive..they truly care about their customers and their safety...I totally trust them and they explain everything until you understand your vehicle..love love love you guys and thank you for not taking advantage if your customers..especially females...and thank you for not losing your patience with me by explaining for the hundreth time to me....you wil be highly recommended...thank you so much for your service!!!!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/17/2019

Thanks you number one...

TH
Tanya H.
Awesome Service & Workers
From the minute you walk in the door...friendly & knowledgeable folks work with you!
The first time I went in I needed my vehicle fixed the same day and it was after 3 p.m., I did not think it would happen.
However, Jaime and his team were able to order the part, and get it delivered to them, then they stayed late to get me on the road! I was so very grateful to them.
The Auto Station is very fair, and they really work with you.
I love that being AAA approved and getting a discount now days, every discount helps!
After such an awesome experience I will and have gone back and will continue to do so.
Go see for yourself. You will go back too :)
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/16/2019

We appreciate your continued patronage.

Richard R.
01/10/2019
Working on next steps
Jaime helped me out tremendously with the parts I for my front suspension. Will set another appointment ASAP.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/10/2019

Jaime and the whole staff are happy we could help.

NP
Nancy P.
01/10/2019
Starting to Love this Shop
This is the second time I have brought my car to this shop and the people are great and the work is awesome. They try to help find the best and less expensive solution to repairs and have a AAA Discount program. My car is running so nice now. Thank you!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/10/2019

We all know falling in love takes a while, but, we are honored to be going down that road with you.  :)  Thanks for coming to visit us again.
Sincerely,

BO
Ben O.
Ford Expedition
01/04/2019
Great! Great! Great!
Really fast, thorough, and friendly. Top notch operation!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words and allowing us to be your repair shop.