JJ
08/06/2020
They are excellent best service station. I would give 10 stars if I could
The best around. And 40 buck vs 80 for an oil change
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/10/2020

We always try to be competitive.

QO
Quincy O.
08/05/2020
The quality of customer service
The customer experience was great. Gave me a reasonable breakdown of cost, repair cost was very close to the estimate.

HR
Heather R.
Kia Optima
08/04/2020
Amazing
Amazing customer service. Trustworthy. And explain things and take the time to explain
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/10/2020

It is hard to beat amazing.  :)

Donald W.
Kia Sorento
08/04/2020
Customer service is priority that customer gets what they want or need
I have been using the Auto Station for couple years and they always take time to give me details of needed services or repairs on my 2012 Kia Sorrento! Provide loaner free of charge if needed! Jamie and his staff always gets job done to satisfaction!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/10/2020

Jaime and the whole staff appreciate the kind words.

PK
Paul K.
Arvada, CO
Ford Transit Van
08/03/2020
PUC Inspection
Auto Station fit me into its schedule the same day -- very courteous and reasonable price.

Joe H.
08/02/2020
Took care of me %100
I brought my truck in for an alignment needing to go to work after the service. I came back after two hours thinking it would be done and I misunderstood that it would be done by end of day. They understood my situation and took one of their mechanics off a job and I got a call under an hour saying they were done with my alignment. They were very professional about everything and took care of me %100. I definitely will bring my truck back here for service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/10/2020

I am sorry we didn't have it ready when you came back in but do appreciatte your patinece as we scrambled to get you taken care of.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/31/2020
They are excellent best service station. I would give 10 stars if I could
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

HS
Henry S.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Henry said everything was great. The service, the response time, and the follow up as he had another issue with his vehicle afterwards and the staff was able to solve it.

Thanks Harry

Mary Lou G.
07/29/2020
Their honesty, professionalism. And their work and friendliness!
I have so much trust in them. They back all their work and will give it to you straight if you need work done! Ie this needs to be done now or this can wait or if you don’t want to do something this is what will happen.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/30/2020

BG
Bob G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
My convertible was hurting
I took my car to my mechanic and he referred me to Cottman transmission shop. After their analysis, they sent me to the auto Station . In less than a day, they solve my problem fairly and with a reasonable charge. I was most happy with this business and would utilize and recommend them Anytime
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/26/2020

Thanks to both you and Cottman Transmission.

RV
Robert V.
Littleton, CO
Dodge Durango
07/24/2020
Very friendly, great service. thank you!
Very friendly, great service. See you in another 7k

OS
Oscar S.
Mercedes-Benz C240
Great honest service
Took my Mercedes in for a oil change and Have a rattling sound from the under carriage inspected They were honest and quick in finding a solution and didn’t try to up sell services I didn’t need. Highly recommend
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/26/2020

Oscar, Thanks for the review.

MN
Melinda N.
07/24/2020
We always take our car to the Auto Station because they are dependable and reliable and honest. Best place to take your car too. The auto Station will always have our business.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/26/2020

Thank you so much Melinda.

Donald S.
07/24/2020
Getting us back on the road
We were having problems with our 2005 Toyota, and called to get it in we were able to get it in the next day. The Auto Staition found the problem and gave us our opitions. We were back on the ropad the next day.
Thanks Don and Leslie Smith
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/24/2020

We are so happy we could help.
It cost us a little more to have a shop full of master techs but it is so cool when it comes to the majic they can do.