MIRIAM D.
Toyota Matrix
Honesty, clearly explaining things
I felt my concerns were listened to and I was not pressured into making an expensive repair. All the staff was friendly and helpful, and I will take my car there again.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/07/2019

We are so glad we could help.  We show we looked over your car and gave you a free estimate.  I am so happy we could help give you some directive with your car and hope to see you again.

CD
Clint D.
Golden, CO
Nissan Sentra
01/04/2019
Very professional and friendly.
Very professional and friendly I would recommend them to anyone.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us the review.  While we spend money advertising, almost all our new business still comes from referrals from customers like you.  Thanks for helping to make us a success.

BA
Bill A.
Volvo XC90
Tires
Kevin and Jamie were awesome! They had some of the best prices in town on tires! All done in one day exactly when promised thank you guys!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/07/2019

We sincerely appreciate your years of patronage.  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

DY
Daniel Y.
01/03/2019
Professional Service
They were very helpful and professional. I got a quote from them, and even though I'm going to have to wait till I have the money together, they were super professional and friendly! I'll will have them fix my car once I have the funds.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  Also keep in mind, while we are always happy to wait for budgeting constraints, we also offer 6 months no interest when we go through our finance company, Synchrony.  Jaime, our Service Manager can give you details if you are interested.
Thanks Again,

KT
KELSEY T.
Trustworthy
I know I can count on the people here to check over my car, give me an honest and thorough review, and be open about pricing and my options. When I leave, it always works great.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/03/2019

Honesty and Fixing it Right the First Time are two of the keys we have tried to build our business around and appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

David S.
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/02/2019
Very happy with your work
My second time into this shop with a second vehicle. I have nothing but positive things to say good folks reasonable pricing quick turnaround do what they say say what they do all the good things you would look for in a good shop I'll go back
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/03/2019

We sincerely appreciate your patronage and kind words.

EC
Esther C.
service & repair
Very responsive & customer focused.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/03/2019

We are happy to have you as part of our family her at the Auto Station.

LR
Louie R.
GMC Canyon
12/31/2018
Honest and cost saving
I took my truck in because it started shaking and the check engine light came on. When I originally went to the shop Jamie did a quick diagnostic confirming there was an issue showing up. When I took my truck in for repair a couple or days later for a full diagnostic, somehow the problem fixed itself. Upon further inspection they found I needed new shoes and a new battery. Jamie quoted me at one price and then called back a few minutes later and said he found some that were slightly les expensive. I appreciate having a company looking to give me great service and try to save me money while doing so. Great service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/02/2019

We are always happy to try and help our customers save a couple of dollars and appreciate you taking the time to do the survey.

Castle Rock, CO
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/29/2018
1/2 The price of a dealership
I called around on my 90,000 mile maintenance and saved $300 what the dealers charge for the same work. Besides saving money, having an environment that is clean and friendly is a huge plus. I love The Auto Station and won’t go anywhere else from now on.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/31/2018

While we aren't always 1/2 the price we do work hard to provide a balance of great service and competitive pricing.
Thanks,

CAITLIN H.
Englewood, CO
12/27/2018
They’re like the uncles I don’t have in Colorado
I love brining my car to the Auto Station. No matter what it is I need done, they will do it within the day. They always report back to me before doing any other work and always consult with me when there does need to be more work. Such friendly staff!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/28/2018

We are honored to be like your uncles.  Thanks so much for being part of our family business.
Sincerely,

WT
Wayne T.
12/22/2018
Ok
Oil change ok
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/26/2018

We sincerely appreciate your years of patronage.

Nissan Murano
12/21/2018
Friendly and honest
I will only take my vehicle to The Auto Shop; staff is always friendly, provide great service, as well as honest about any issues/future services needed.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/26/2018

We are honored you have trusted us to keep your car in top shape.

HL
Heather L.
12/06/2018
Friendly, Reasonably Priced, Trustworthy
I can not thank the Auto Station enough for their great work and friendly service. The only place I trust to take my car for repairs.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/06/2018

We sincerely appreciate your kind words and loyalty.

Janet S.
12/04/2018
They rushed to get my Lexus alternator replaced to fit my work schedule. I was called to discuss pricing before any work was done. Courteous employees. Jamie made sure I was satisfied.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks for allowing us to service your, new to you, Lexus.  We always love getting a new customer.

NM
Nick M.
Englewood, CO
Nissan Sentra
Awesome as usual!
They were more than flexible on scheduling me and did a great job fixing my car!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for coming and seeing us again.  We are glad we could help get you in.

JOE F.
Toyota Avalon
Friendly
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/04/2018

While our goal is always to give five star service we still sincerely appreciate the kind words and for you taking the time to leave the survey.

Shirley H.
Subaru Legacy
12/03/2018
Efficient staff who are thorough and timely in evaluating and correcting issues.
Excellent prepurchase inspection checklist. Very thorough.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/04/2018

Thanks you so much for being a new customer.  We love getting to meet new people and welcoming them to our family.

PA
Paula A.
11/29/2018
Scheduled Oil Change
I have been to The Auto Station several times thru the years. Always very friendly staff. Very thorough on any issues with my cat. I never mind the wait, they have a great waiting room.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/30/2018

We appreciate your patronage over the years.

Castle Rock, CO
11/26/2018
I Won’t Every Go Anywhere Else
I have watched them grow over the years and they have never missed a beat with me. They treat me like family.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review.

NP
Nancy P.
11/21/2018
First time customer who was looking for an honest, reliable, reasonable repair shop. I believe I found that in.the Auto Station. Up front, courteous personnel. Good work at a great price.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/26/2018

We are thrilled to have you as part of our family.