Robin S.
Kia Forte
07/23/2020
The staff is very helpful
The staff was professional and friendly. They are knowledgeable, and give great advice on what is need for your vehicle,

Barry M.
Lexus GX 470
2nd visit
Had AC worked on, followed by right axle & lower ball joints replaced. They did a fine job. I highly recommend The Auto Station. Professional, fair priced and knowledgeable staff.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/24/2020

Barry, Thank you so much.

Ann S.
Honest, competent, nice people
I have been going to the auto Station since 2006 when it was originally Japanese specialists. They are honest, and always take time to explain things, and have always taken good care of me. Even when they have made a mistake, only once (!!!), they fixed it right away, no charge. When I thank them for keeping my Camry on the road for 200,000 miles, they came up with a thorough list of what I needed to do to keep it on the road for another 200,000. Once when I had arrived there just after closing time, they noticed me And unlocked the door, took care of the bill, and drove my car to me. This time it was the AC. They got me in quickly and fixed it perfectly, even my boyfriend, who is a mechanic and very picky, admits that they are good mechanics.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/23/2020

EB
EVIE B.
Chevrolet HHR
07/22/2020
Years of excellent service.
Great service as usual. Friendly and effecient. (And the dog is great, too)
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/22/2020

Apollo and the whole staff apreciatte the kind words.

Jeff W.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/19/2020
Quality Operation
Brett and the other team members always make me feel comfortable with their recommendations.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/20/2020

THanks Jeff

BJ
Barry J.
07/18/2020
Good. Value
And ontime work. Thank you
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/20/2020

Barry, It sounds like things have always gone well on all three of your cars here.  Did you maybe leave us a one star when you meant five???

CV
Carlos V.
Land Rover Discovery SD
07/08/2020
Best garage in Englewood!
Great service, low prices, friendly staff. What more can I say. My go to garage.

SE
Steven E.
Dodge Charger
07/08/2020
They took care of what I needed in very quick time I was really happy
Well I was really happy with the work they did didn't take very long and he's very reasonable
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you and know we are always happy to help.

07/06/2020
Excellent service.
They thoroughly inspected my car and made aware of things i didn't know were wrong and fixed them.

Audi Q5
07/06/2020
Always great service!
Highly recommend Al and his crew!

John G.
07/03/2020
Excellent service as always! :-)
Thank you again for squeezing us in before we left town. Keep up the good work!

Thanks John.

Krissy B.
Buick Electra
07/02/2020
Only Trust Your Ride to the Best!
The Auto Station in Englewood is an outstanding business on every level, from the state-of-the-art expertise of their staff to their superior customer service, to their very reasonable prices. Having just moved to Colorado last year, I needed to find a reliable auto shop for my classic 1989 Buick Electra (man that was a great year!), and my own research led me to The Auto Station. I found what Iwasseeking with a convenient location, comfortable waiting area (they even offered me coffee or other drinks from their well-stocked cooler...sweet!). They have completed several needed jobs for me over the past year and I have always had a great experience. Especially, special kudos to two of their Master Technicians, Brett and Jamie. I would not hesitate to recommend your auto shop for anyone wanting a straightforward, professional interaction to keep their ride in it top condition. Keep up the automotive engineering excellence!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/02/2020

Krissy, Thank you So much for the detailed review.  Brett and Jaime got a huge kick out of it.

HP
Hellen P.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Hellen said the guys at the business are great.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/01/2020

Thanks

Jessika H.
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/29/2020
Friendly, thorough service.
Thanks guys you did great. Awesome service. Super friendly. Double checked the work. Thanks. My family loves going here.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/30/2020

From our family to yours, we appreciate it.

PW
Pita W.
Volkswagen Passat
06/29/2020
Thank you... you're awesome
My last visit to the Auto Station was great, as always, since we are return clients. I always get honest and professional service at the Auto Station. 5 stars
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020