Michelle M.
Littleton, CO
Nissan Murano
11/10/2020
Front end stabilization
Purchased a new vehicle and took it to the team at the Auto Station. They are always spot on with estimates and repairs. They always express that my safety is their priority. Driving the new car after it got its repairs I could feel a complete improvement. Thanks again!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you so much Michelle.  I will pass it onto the staff.

11/09/2020
Friendly comforting service for any problem
Have been using the Auto Station for the past 3 years. Great service with realistic price ranges and timelines. The communication has been fantastic and gave options when it comes to specific repairs.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you so much for your loyalty.

KK
KEATON K.
11/06/2020
Absolutely brilliant customer service!
Eris and the rest of the crew up front made this the easiest experience for me possible. I am in the car business as an automotive painter and even the shops I am partnered with don’t give such great customer service and get stuff done in a timely way. I am very satisfied and will be using this shop in the future for all my personal cars!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/06/2020

Keaton, I will pass on your kind words to Eris.  We are thrilled to have you in the family.

Donna H.
11/06/2020
Oil Change 2013 x1 BMW.
Great job!

Thanks

Jeff W.
Nissan Pathfinder
Outstanding Business.
Brett as well as the rest of the team always take great care of my vehicle. Brett is great about giving insight into what's urgent and what can wait. My budget doesn't allow me to get a new car anytime soon, so I need to keep my Pathfinder working as long as possible. I appreciate the honesty and professionalism at Auto Station.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/06/2020

Jeff, Brett and the whole staff appreciate the kind words.

WD
Wendy D.
Conifer, CO
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
11/05/2020
Completed the work in a timely manner
Made an appointment, dropped the car off. Received a call with an estimate, I approved. They did the work in the time they said they would. Stuck to the exact price they estimated. I will continue to go there and send anyone looking for an honest and reliable mechanic

Wendy,
Thanks you so much for this review.

Honda HR-V
Trust worthy, efficient,
See above

Thanks,

MT
Madison T.
Jeep Patriot
11/04/2020
They’ve done a great job every time I’ve gone in along with fair pricing. They’re fast, responsive , and helpful.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you so much Madison.

Sandy C.
Englewood, CO
Jeep Renegade
11/04/2020
Friendly customer service. Very knowledgeable
Went in for oil change.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/04/2020

Sandy, While our goal is to always deliver five star service, we sincerely appreciate your review.

Denise C.
Lincoln MKZ
10/29/2020
My car runs great, thanks!
My car runs great! Kevin took the time to explain my problem and options. Let me know what I could wait on for the future and gave me an estimate.Thanks!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/30/2020

Kevin and the whole staff appreciate your kind words.

RT
Rick T.
Nissan Maxima
Great overall, as always
Great service, recognised issues and explained options very well. Will continue using them for all my vehicle repair and tune up needs

Thanks Rick.

Ken B.
Nissan Armada
Great place.
Location is nearby, knowledgeable, and friendly, never have to bring back repeatedly for the same problem. They don't try to upsell you what you don't need.

Thank you so much Ken.

Jeep Compass
10/28/2020
Quick service, kind employees, good prices.

Thanks,

James B.
Englewood, CO
Toyota Venza
10/28/2020
No problem making appointment. Had service done in less than an hour while I waited. Nice waiting area with coffee and a TV.

Thanks James

Littleton, CO
10/22/2020
Unresolved installation.
Mechanic claimed he could not install a component because he was missing a part and tried to sell me a $200 new part.
The mechanics claim was false, all the parts were made available by me.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/29/2020

We are sorry we couldn't help with this particular part.  When it comes to off road parts sometimes the 4Wheel Parts store next door is better bet.