EP
Ester P.
Englewood, CO
08/27/2019
Great service- pricing and efficient staff. Best of all - great running car.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/27/2019

Ester, We are so happy we could help.

EH
Erin H.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Erin said she has been using them for awhile now, they always got her in on the day that she needed them to look at her vehicle, they were in touch with her all day long, made sure to keep her apprised of what's going, how much things cost and if she should do it, or not.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/21/2019

Thanks Erin

Jeff W.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/19/2019
Quality Operation
I am very pleased with how the service advisors and the technicians provide info on what needs to be done now and what to plan for in the future. I feel confident in doing business here.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/20/2019

Thanks for coming to see us again.

MJ
Martin J.
Acura Integra
08/16/2019
No charge for diagnosing multiple problems
Car had a multitude of problems - from belts to clutch to transmission. They diagnosed and presented multiple estimates for multiple problems. All in all, I opted to not do any repairs, but to buy a new car. They understood and did not charge me for the diagnostics or estimate prep. So my new (actually a used vehicle) car will se Auto Station when ever I need work done.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/19/2019

We are glad we could help

RD
Rich D.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Rich said there was an issue with the original quote the business gave him. It ended up being about $140 off. The price ended up going up because it was a different part that they needed. He added he would have liked if they stuck with their quote. They are great people and do great work.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/16/2019

Rich, Thanks for the feedback.  We always do try to keep with our origianl estimates.

DJ
Dominique J.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Dominique said the staff did a good job and displayed great customer service skills. He stated they were kind, polite and willing to answer questions.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/13/2019

Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/16/2019

Thanks

Nissan 240SX
08/10/2019
Dont know if techs are certified but it doesn't seem like it.
Waste of money.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/12/2019

I know receiving bad news about our cars is never easy.

Our techs are fully certified.  We have Master ASE Certified Technicians

From what I understand they were able to diagnose and issue with a timing chain you tried yourself?

Sometimes major repairs like this are better left a certified professional to avoid engine damage.

If I can help in any way please feel free to reach out to me.

SJ
Sharon J.
08/09/2019
From the moment I enter the doors, I feel welcomed and seen. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Jamie, in particular, is always so wonderful to work with. I trust him and feel he always has my best interests at heart.
Please see the comments above. Thank you for running such a great business. I would and have recommended your business to friends.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/20/2019

Jaime and the whole staff appreciate your kind words.

GT
Grace T.
Englewood, CO
Mazda Tribute
08/08/2019
Corrected problem with air conditioner.
My air conditioner was repaired and up to now it’s working fine. Have no complaints
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/09/2019

Grace, While our goal is always to deliver five star service, we do sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave us the review.

JANET H.
08/07/2019
Good service, professional .... and accomadating
As always, the folks at The Auto Station lived up to my expectations and experience. Kevin even juggled things to get the car I was looking at to buy in earlier than my appointment. (Thank You, Kevin!) Good feedback on the car gave me the confidence to go ahead with the purchase and get the seller to knock off some more on the price since the car needed some minor work.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/08/2019

Janet, We are always happy to help and appreciate your years of patronage.
Sincerely,

NP
Nancy P.
08/07/2019
So nice to not get ripped off
I love this auto repair shop and all the people who work there. It is so nice to be able to trust my car with professionals that don't rip you off. They always give me fair warning of what may be coming up repair wise and always help me out with discounts. How refreshing it is to be able to take my car to a place without fear of price gouging and sticker shock.

Thank you So much Nancy.

Honda Civic Si
business I trust
Had an appointment. There was a delay in getting to my car. Really appreicated that they were open to me as a passenger since the sound was intermittent. It sounded like they really did lots of testing to try & determine why the intermettent noise occurred. Unable to locate the issue. Appreciate the efforts and being honest about it. Appreciated that rather then just guessing.....

Thanks

MF
Mike F.
Acura RDX
08/07/2019
Friendly staff, very attentive and responsive.
My issue was relatively minor, but was handled professionally and timely.

We even love fixing minor issues.  Thanks Mike

GT
Greg T.
08/06/2019
Work on cooling fan - happy!
We had an issue on our van with the cooling fan making noise. Called on a Monday and the Auto Station was able to take the vehicle in and had the work completed same day. They diagnosed a short in the fan, got us a decent price on a quality assemble. Furthermore, they troubleshot some existing issues with a coolant leak that our prior mechanic for some reason was not able to resolve. It was just a hose clamp plus the wrong pressure cap was on the vehicle, which the Auto Station has corrected.

Thanks much to the Auto Station for keeping our old Van going!!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/06/2019

We are so glad we could help.