Stephen B.
01/20/2021
Honest mechanic
Had my 06 Tacoma towed in with what I thought was going to be a much larger problem. They had me all fixed up and on my way within a couple hours. Same day service, very friendly and honest.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/21/2021

We are always happy to help customers save money.  Thank you so much for the review.

Reuben M.
GMC Pickup
01/20/2021
Small town family feel
The Auto Station has the small town feel , polite, professional and the waiting room and bathroom are clean. The tech working on my truck spotted worn out parts and informed me immediately. Would recommend for sure. Will be back again!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you so much Reuben.

Mary Lou G.
01/14/2021
New car inspection
I just took in a new-used car to get it checked out and it came back 100%. I have had the car for 3 weeks and bought it from a very reliable dealership and have held my breath hoping I made good decision. After Auto Station went through it and gave it thumbs up I finally was convinced I made a good decision!! Thanks

Mary Lou,
I am so glad we could help.  It is great when a dealership delivers what they promise and we are always happy to report the good news.

TH
Teresa H.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/13/2021
Convenient, courteous, professional and thouough
Very happy with service

Al anderson

LD
Lonny D.
01/10/2021
Ok. Service was complete late creating an inconvenience to my wife’s schedule with no notice from shop. I had to call. Sign in front claims 10.00 off oil change and that was not offered or given.

PA
Paula A.
Lexus ES 350
01/09/2021
Friday maintenance
Always a friendly, awesome experience.
I recommend to my friends.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/20/2021

We sincerely appreaite the recomendations and kind words.

Allison M.
01/09/2021
Great and Quick Service
Went in for an oil change, it was the fastest service I have had!

MK
Mary K.
01/08/2021
Simply The Best
I can’t imagine taking my car anywhere else than the Auto Station. The staff is so friendly and helpful and are extremely transparent about repair time and cost. Auto Station is conveniently close to our home which is a big plus for us but, even if they weren’t, we would still drive across town to have the Auto Station team take care of our cars. They are that good! Thanks Brett for all your help!

Mary,
We appreciate your kind words and patronage.

GM
Greg M.
Courtesy and professionalism
Oil change was done promptly
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/20/2021

Greg, Thanks for coming to see us again...

RD
Rich D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
Honest, Efficient and Friendly
You won’t be disappointed with The Auto Station. It is a wonderful thing to be able to trust a mechanic shop when you have a problem with your vehicle. I have been trusting my cars with The Auto Station for three years and have never had any issues with them. They are always upfront about costs of repairs, clear about the options available, and there is never any pressure. The people at the desk are friendly and professional. I am thankful to have found The Auto Station.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/07/2021

Rich, Thank you so much.  We sincerely appreciate the patronage.

Excellent work
We have been taking our cars to the Auto Station for years and we are always happy with their work.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/07/2021

Thanks and your years of patronage is greatly appreciated.

PH
Patti H.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
12/30/2020
Fast and quality service
Fast and Friendly service, honest, and everything met my expectations.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/31/2020

Thank You Patti.

JOSH L.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/29/2020
What an Auto Shop should be
Great experience with Auto Station - I will recommend them in the future. Eris was great to work with went above and beyond. They didn't make a dollar of our transaction and that wasn't their concern.. they were helpful and honest and earned future business. Thank you!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/29/2020

Josh, We are so glad we could help.

12/28/2020
Honest & Reliable
Honest and reliable is a must in a mechanic, The Auto Station has these in spades. Recommended by a good friend who works with dozens of Front Range mechanics from dealerships to gas station garages, and this was his first suggestion when I told him I needed some work done on my Wrangler.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/28/2020