GT
Greg T.
Littleton, CO
06/28/2020
Excellent Service above and beyond
A couple weeks ago we brought our Toyota RAV4 to the Auto Station for an oil change. When we got home I noticed the that passenger side bumper was not fully attached. We thought someone had hit it. Kevin and the staff at the Auto Station were diligent at looking at the video and found no one had hit the car and after further inspection of the vehicle determined that this was to damage to the vehicle prior to our purchasing it last fall, and these prior repairs were not done properly.
Even though this was not due to anything the Auto Station did, they re-secured the bumper properly - and at no additional charge - imagine that!!
Thanks for the awesome customer service and great work!!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

Greg, I am so happy we could help.

Michael M.
06/27/2020
They are very professional
They are very good and repaired my sons car at a very reasonable price and got the work done ASAP

JJ
J R J.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
Honest
They are the only auto care center that has always been up front and not try to add anything extra
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

We appreciate your loyalty.  Repeat customers and their referrals is what makes us.

Dan S.
Aurora, CO
*update food truck break repair
After my previous review management reached out to me and offered compensation for my lost product as well as an apology. I understand that mistakes can happen and very much appreciate the quick response by the team at The Auto Station. They handled it very professionally and I will be a returning customer as well as be giving out referrals. Thank you

Once Again we apologize.

Dan S.
Aurora, CO
Ford E450 Super Duty
*update food truck break repair
Management did a great job resolving my issue

06/26/2020
Break repair on my food truck
Came in to get a break and oil change , ended up needing a little more work than I anticipated but that was ok. All maintenance was done well. After several correspondences, I was informed that my truck was done but I was unable to pick it up until the next morning. While they new my truck needed to be plugged in ordered to keep my coolers running (which I assume they did while they were working on it) as well as after confirming that it would be plugged in overnight by the gentleman in charge of my repairs.
When I picked up my truck the next morning it was not plugged in and all of my food was spoiled costing me hundreds of dollars in addition to what I already paid them .break work was fine but I will not be recommending them to anyone unfortunately

Dan,
We dropped the ball on this and I apologize.  We should have found a way to keep your truck plugged in and will make that up to you.  The check for the food was dropped in the mail this morning.

We do a lot of fleet business and we know to meet their unique needs and will make sure we do much better in the future.

Once again we apologize.

Mike P.
Nissan Rogue
06/25/2020
Great Honest Service
These guys are great! Honest and fair treated me with great respect, laid out the options and let us make an informed choice.

Thanks Mike

AP
Anna P.
Toyota Matrix
06/20/2020
My trustworthy, go to shop but different experience this time
I love this shop so much, even though I moved farther away I still always bring my car here for regular maintenance and anything that comes up in between the regular stuff. My only concern this most recent time was the fact that none of the staff were wearing masks! That was definitely a little surprising to see at least the office staff not have COVID prevention measures on, I wasn't too concerned about what protection the mechanics were wearing as they have all sorts of protection anyways. But that is the only reason I did not give my usual 5 star review this time.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/23/2020

Anna,  Thanks for reaching out to us.  We are always open to critique, and in this case it was well deserved.  We have a policy in place to try and protect everyone, including using an industrial grade sanitizer on ever car but had got complacent on the masks.
We have had several meetings on the subject and the employees have agreed to be consistent with their masks.
Thank you for taking the time to point this out.

SJ
Sharon J.
Littleton, CO
06/13/2020
Friendly and efficient
Being a single woman I so appreciate being treated so respectfully and honestly. I feel welcome and seen when I walk in the door. The staff is right there and ready to assist. You have a dynamite team. I’ve worked mostly with Jamie and Kevin- both fabulous!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks Sharon.  The whole staff appreciates your kind words.
Sincerely,

MF
Mike F.
Acura RDX
06/07/2020
Great service, great staff
I took my 2008 Acura RDX that would not hold battery charge and some unusual noises. The staff promptly diagnosed the problems and called me to report problems and provided estimate. Completed repairs within a few hours and not only stayed at estimated cost, but offered a coupon for savings on labor.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/07/2020

We are so glad we could help.  Thanks.

Sandy C.
Jeep Renegade
06/06/2020
Staff
Always the best customer service

Thanks

Ken G.
Toyota Avalon
05/26/2020
Friendly and convenient
Over the years I expect to be ripped off at car repair places, but not at your shop. Everyone was friendly and helpful and got my car fixed on schedule.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/26/2020

Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you so much Ken.
Sincerely,

Mark H.
Colorado
05/21/2020
Honest Place
My vehicle is in good hands every time I take it there. They don't fix things that don't need to be fixed and are honest about repairs. I always ask for Dave but the entire shop has a great vibe and you feel like family there.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/21/2020

Mark, Dave and the whole shop appreciate your kind words.

Donald S.
05/19/2020
Happy with The Auto Station
We have been having the Auto Station doing our maintenance on our 05 Toyota and they cost are affordable

Charles B.
Parker, CO
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Charles said the staff is great.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/18/2020