JANET H.
Chevrolet Sonic
03/13/2019
Great, honest, reliable service
I've been using The Auto Station for years now and have never been disappointed with them. They find the problem and fix it. Never have they tried to "upsell" or get me to "fix" anything that didn't need service. People are always hesitant about taking their car to a shop, but you can trust these folks 100%. And, especially for other ladies, they do not try to take advantage of you.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/13/2019

Janet, Thank you So much for the kind words.

Subaru WRX

Thanks,

Acura Legend
03/09/2019
Great service review
Your folks are always so helpful and professional. They do a really good job for which I an so thankful. I really appreciate all of the service I have received. Am very grateful to have my car working properly again. Hope and pray it continues. Thank you for asking.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us the feedback.
Have a blessed day...

Marian H.
Jeep Liberty
03/07/2019
Quick, good service
One of my taillights was burned out. I called about stopping by and having them fix it and they said to come on in. When I got there, they quickly checked the cause of the problem and replaced the bulb.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/08/2019

We are always happy to help and appreciate all your years of patronage.

KN
Kim N.
Englewood, CO
03/06/2019
Most trustworthy repair shop I have ever experienced.
They are so honest. Never trying to convince you to fix issues that really aren’t problems. The staff goes out of their way to be customer focused in a sincere way. Josh is an amazing diagnostician! Wonderful experience.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/07/2019

Josh and the whole staff sincerely thank you so much for the kind words.

Larkspur, CO
Nissan Armada
03/05/2019
Consistently great service!
We have taken all our business and personal vehicles to the Auto Station for the past couple years. We continue to go back because the service is great and we feel that they are very honest about the vehicle diagnosis.

Definitely would recommend this shop!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/06/2019

We sincerely appreciate your patronage over the years.

03/05/2019
Excellent Facility
Top-flight, friendly and professional service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/05/2019

Thanks for coming in to see us for your vehicle needs.

KN
Krissy N.
Englewood, CO
Honda Civic Sdn
03/04/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
I have been taking my car to the Auto Station for years! They are honest and upfront with all work that needs to be done and they are very reasonable for parts and labor!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/05/2019

Krissy,
Your patronage over the years is Greatly appreciated.

MA
Michael A.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/01/2019
Considerate, Honest staff
They were more concerned with getting the job done right rather than trying to tack on needless fixes. Great job
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks and we are always happy to help.

JQ
Joe Q.
Commerce City, CO
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/27/2019
Love the place and people!
These guys are awesome! Brian has been my go to guy.
I have taken 3 cars here so far and they've really gone above and beyond.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/28/2019

Brain and the whole staff appreciates your continued patronage.

Marsha M.
02/22/2019
Very satisfied
After a discussion with Jamie it became apparent that there was some confusion in regard to my previous brake repair. They offered me a resolution over and above what I anticipated. I am truly grateful for your communication, understanding and generosity. I will definitely continue to refer others to your business. Thank you Al and Jamie. You are the best!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/27/2019

I am glad we could help and apologize for the confusion.

EH
Elizabeth H.
Nissan Rogue
02/20/2019
Friendly and courteous staff
I was very pleased with the service I received at the Auto Station. Kevin was very helpful and made sure to communicate with me while we waited for the Insurance Company to approve my estimate. The even let me user a loaner vehicle until mine was ready.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for coming to see us and for taking the time to leave a review.

Buick LeSabre
02/20/2019
Service fine - part price felt excessive
I was not happy with the estimated cost of future repairs. Brakes were done 6 1/2 months earlier and they are worn down already after 596 miles. Estimate seemed very excessive to do the same repair again. I have recommended several people to get their service done here and all of them were pleased. I don't feel I can continue to make recommendations. I was never disappointed prior to this visit.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/21/2019

Hopefully our offer helped to correct this.

BO
Beatriz O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/19/2019
Replace transfer case on 2005 chevy
We always like the treatment we get there. Everyone helps out and is well informed. I can call and ask anyone for an update and they will give it to me. I also like the face that they are willing to work with you.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/20/2019

We are always happy to help and appreciate your patronage over the years.

NP
Nancy P.
02/19/2019
Good, honest & reasonable
I really love this repair shop. It is so hard to find an honest, reasonable and reliable repair shop and this one IS that. Very pleasant waiting area and all the personnel are so nice and professional.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/19/2019

We love having you as part of our shop family too.