VS
Vickie S.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Vickie said this business is courteous, thorough and the customer service people and the dog are wonderful.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/26/2018

We sincerely appreciate your years of loyal patronage.

Aurora, CO
11/20/2018
Generous review
There was a time when just looking to see what the problem is was free or very inexpensive. Not only did i have to pay for this allot more than expected I would have had to pay for them just to return it to the original condition. Which due to the condition of the vehicle could not be done. I was not told of this before hand. Knows a little about cars I don't think 2 rounds of diagnostics were at all necessary.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/21/2018

We take pride in doing a free inspection on every car and many times we can diagnose a car without our customer ever having a bill.  In this case we did need to disassemble the right side of the engine to determine the internal failure and did give you the option before we did the disassembly.
We always try to keep costs in line but internal engine damage sometimes takes diagnoses dollars.

11/20/2018
First time
Elise was wonderful! I’m satisfied with the work done. However waiting 30 minutes after my truck was done and pulled out front was VERY annoying. I understand you have to teach new people but it would be nice if it wasn’t done on your customers time. I was the only customer in the waiting area and It was excruciating listening to four employees talk while the one new guy stumbled through my paperwork. Not the best first impression. But I am thankful for how nice everyone was and how clean the customer area is.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/21/2018

You are 100% correct.  We should not have taken your time to train our new employee and we apologize.

Mary M.
11/19/2018
Staff is Terrific
I brought my grandson’s car in because the transmission was slipping. They checked out the car and called me with three detailed options and didn’t charge me for the estimate. The staff is friendly, helpful and thorough. I’m not sure we’ll repair a 17-year-old car. But I’ll definitely be back to Auto Station when I need car repairs.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/20/2018

Mary,  We are always happy to give free estimates in a case like this and appreciate the kind words.

Outstanding service
Outstanding service given by experienced staff and mechanics. Unless it’s a recall this is the only place I take my car.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/19/2018

On the note of recalls, we love going over the lists some dealers give our customer's and let them know how many of the items really don't need to be done.
But thanks for the kind words and the patronage.

MK
Mike K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Professional Affordable
Worked on vehicle at appointmented time. Completed work in a timely manner. Professional from greeting when I walked in until I was done with paperwork and left the business. Have used this business for years and will continue for all work on my two vehicles.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/19/2018

We know you have lots of choices and appreciate your years of patronage.

Jonathan B.
Good shop and service
I get a quality job at market price. What more can you ask for if you’re not related to the owners? I have continued my business here for a few years now and will continue to come back.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/19/2018

We appreciate your years of patronage.

WT
Wayne T.
AOK
Appreciated the ride to and from home
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/19/2018

We are always happy to help with free shuttle rides.  Thanks for the continued business.
Enjoy your vacation.

NR
Nathaniel R.
Aurora, CO
11/15/2018
Outstanding service
For my first call speaking with Jamie about having my truck serviced to getting it back from the shop the customer service was outstanding. It was nice to be kept in the loop during the whole process as my visit was concerning possible warranty coverages. The shop has earned my business and I will be coming to them exclusively in the future. Thanks for finally providing the type of service that I expect to see in this industry.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/15/2018

We are thrilled to have you as part of The Auto Station family.

11/14/2018
Friendly atmosphere
My first time here. I dropped off my truck and they gave me a ride home. The front desk personnel were very courteous. The waiting area was very clean and the seating was comfortable. They don't rush to do a good job. I was called when the work on my vehicle was completed.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/15/2018

Gino, We appreciate your visit and hope to see you sometime down the road.

LL
Larry L.
11/14/2018
Honest and reliable
Honesty and follow through of the staff. The mechanics are experienced and knowledgeable.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words and fro trusting us with your ongoing vehicle maintenance.

John K.
Auto Station
I went there today for the first time and had a very pleasant experience. Staff at front desk was great and service was professional. I will definitely be back
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for coming in and giving us a try.  We love the fact we get new customers everyday and welcome to the family.

Joe M.
Worst Experience
I had brought my car here spent over 1400 to fix it up...first brought it back home it didn't start back up they towed it said they fixed it that they forgot to put back on a screw near the battery ...I took it home then it still wasn't starting I had to find my own way to get it there it was a struggle...I kepted my car there about a month or longer they couldn't find the problem I took my car home after a while then it started over heating worst Experience finally today had to junk my car I was sad and hurt lost out on the money I spent.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/14/2018

I am so sorry you had to give up on your Impala.  I know it had a lot of miles, with a little over 190,000 and we were doing what we could to help keep it on the road for you.  There is a good chance the stop leak you added helped to lead to some of the overheating problems and we recommend customers avoid using it for future reference.

Castle Rock, CO
I have enjoyed using The Auto Station for Years
Everyone there seems to care about keeping my car in top shape at the most reasonable price
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/14/2018

We love repeat customers and thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.

MJ
Matthew J.
Dodge Charger
11/12/2018
Auto Station
Staff were professional and friendly, would recommend to a friend
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/13/2018

While our goal is to always deliver Five Star performance we do appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

John R.
Nissan Murano
11/07/2018
Quick and Sure
This place is SERVICE at its best. It has a curious counter staff and good mechanics in the shop.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/07/2018

We always appreciate repeat customer and thank you for taking the time to give us comments.

HL
Heather L.
11/06/2018
Excellent, honest, reasonably priced service!
Had an awesome experience at The Auto Station. Honest and excellent service at a very reasonable price! Super friendly staff. Clean, professional facility with great coffee. I will be taking my car back for all my future car service needs.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much for the review.  We are thrilled to have you as one of the many new customer we are blessed to have joining our family.

DJ
David J.
11/06/2018
Excellent service in a timely manner
Always friendly and courteous.
Professional service with skilled professionals.
They have resolved many issues for me.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/06/2018

As our largest fleet customer who averages 25 cars a month we greatly appreciate your kind words and your business.

Broomfield, CO
11/05/2018
The people are great!
James was very helpful and laid out my options. I never felt pressure to do something I didn’t understand. The results were very good!

Alise was also helpful even though James was my first contact.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/06/2018

We appreciate the patronage your whole family shows us.

Honda Accord Coupe
11/03/2018
Great costumer service
Great job.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/06/2018

We sincerely appreciate your business.  We love new customers.