Littleton, CO
11/02/2018
Friendly and fair
Always a positive experience at the Auto Station. Everyone there is extremely friendly, and their prices for services and repairs are fair and honest.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/06/2018

We love having you bring your Lexus in for visits.

Mike S.
Hyundai Genesis
11/01/2018
Everyone is so nice and helpful.
I was able to get my car repaired for less than half the price that was quoted at the dealership. Thanks to all the wonderful employees at the Auto Station my car is like new again.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/01/2018

Beating dealership pricing is one of our favorite things to do.  Thanks so much for visiting us.

NC
Nicki C.
Franktown, CO
10/31/2018
Honesty and integrity
The Auto Station is the repair shop you can depend on. They always accommodate our needs! They are trustworthy, and will be fair and honest! We drive over an hour to have our cars taken care of! We wouldn't consider trusting anyone else. They are simply the BEST!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/01/2018

Nicki, We sincerely appreciate your years of patronage and love having you guys visit.

10/31/2018
Oil change.
Thanks for reporting my maintenance issues!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/31/2018

We are always happy to help.

EM
Erren M.
Isuzu Trooper
10/30/2018
Excellent service from people who really care
I have nothing but great things to say about my experience since day one. I was helped by multiple people, but mostly Jamie who made sure that he was detailed in explaining what was going on and what options we had. Also they offer free drinks. How badass is that? After having a few negative experiences with mechanics at other locations this is so appreciated and I will always go to them for my mechanical issues or just to say hello
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/01/2018

Jaime and the whole staff appreciate your patronage.  Thanks for all the kind words and we are always happy to offer free drinks.

KK
Karen K.
Nissan Xterra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Karen said they inspect the vehicle and make sure the vehicle is running well at all times.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/31/2018

We are always happy to do inspections to make sure we keep our customers safe and sincerely appreciate your years of patronage.

GP
Grant P.
10/29/2018
Return trip required
After service I was headed home and the clutch linkage cane apart in the midst of a construction zone. After the tow home I found the conection had popped apart and I was able to put it back together. It only cost me the tiw fee to get it out of the road. I received a call that not every thig else had been reassembled on the vehicle and had to make an additional teip for correction.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/30/2018

We are sorry to hear about your experience and are more than happy to look at your truck to see if this is something we can help you with.

Daniel M.
Dodge Caravan
10/28/2018
It is convenient for me and I believe they are fair and honest in dealing with me.
They are convenient for me and I believe they are fair and honest in dealing with me.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/30/2018

Thanks for the kind words and know we appreciate your years of patronage.

BC
BRANDAN C.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/27/2018
Amazing as always
Been coming to see Elise at The Auto Station since I moved to CO 2 years ago. They’ve always been fair, honest and friendly at every step. Would highly recommend! A++ service
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/30/2018

Elise and all of us appreciate your patronage.

BL
Brooks L.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
10/26/2018
Problem Fixed
I had no brake lights and they fixed the problem same day but was twice as much as expected. They guarantee the results though. Everyone there was very nice too.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/30/2018

We are so sorry you had a problem and glad we could help you get it resolved.  All our new parts have a nationwide 3 yr/36,000 mile warranty so you are correct in say  we "guarantee" our repairs.
Thanks,

PF
Patty F.
Colorado
Saab 9-5
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Patty said the business was prompt and professional and they had good communication and her vehicle is up and working now.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/30/2018

We are always thrilled when we get a new customer.  Thank you so much for coming in to see us.

Alan S.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
10/24/2018
Super nice, honest small business
As always they did an excellent job.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/25/2018

We appreciate your years of patronage.

10/23/2018
Friendly. Convenient
The auto station had a great kids area for when you need to stick around while your car gets fixed. Also it’s easy to get an appointment in the staff was very friendly.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks for bringing the family in for a visit.  The business and kind words are always appreciated.

SJ
Sharon J.
Littleton, CO
10/23/2018
Elise and Jaime make me feel welcome and known. Also, the honesty and fairness in which I’m treated is beyond expectations.
The Auto Station is the place I have chosen to use for my Toyota RAV4, after trying several others in the area. This place is friendly and they talk to you in layman’s terms. They also are very honest and only do what’s necessary. For a single woman, this is the place to go. Sharon J
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/24/2018

Sharon,  We are thrilled to have earned your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

KD
Kelsey D.
10/22/2018
Excellent service and timely!
They were right on time with my appointment and showed me the repairs I would need. They were also quick to get a quote on what it would cost and super nice. Would 100% recommend to anyone who needs car help as they were so professional, efficient and helpful!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/22/2018
Kelsey,  Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We are always happy to help.

Jamie M.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said the business is just short of perfect.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/24/2018

We will keep working to try and get perfect.

Russ C.
Colorado
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Russ said Elise does a very good job and everything was great.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you so much for trusting us with this major repair on your Honda.  All our worker like this is guaranteed nation wide for 3 years or 36,000 miles so rest assured you will get lots of value out of your investment.

PW
Phil W.
Conifer, CO
10/15/2018
Elise is so good at her job
Elise has the answers to all my questions & is very knowledgeable & polite always! Because of that I feel that hat my car is kept in great shape.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/16/2018

Elise and the whole team are thrilled to be part of the solution to keep your car running strong.

John R.
CO
Nissan Armada
10/15/2018 Category: Service
John said he was satisfied and is really happy with his vehicle.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/23/2018

Thanks for allowing us to do the maintenance work on you Nissan.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Mike G.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he is always happy with the job they do and the customer service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/23/2018

Thanks for bringing your Mazda in for another visit.  We sincerely appreciate the business.