Jeff W.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/15/2020
very consistant
Brett and the team took good care of me. Normally I use UBER to go back home and wait for the repairs to be completed...but UBER is almost double the price right now, so I used their shuttle service and both drivers were great to talk with and I felt very comfortable. Thanks to everyone there for always being professional and thorough.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/15/2020

Thanks Jeff.  We are always happy to help with rides...

Tyler M.
Aurora, CO
Saab 9-3
05/15/2020
Friendly Knowledgeable Fast AMAZING!!!
I’ve been bringing my car here for almost a year now for oil changes, tire rotations, alignments, and other services that keep my vehicle up and running. I love the team here! Brett, Jamie, Aris (not sure if that the correct spelling) Kevin, and all the mechanics are amazing! I can always count on you guys to give me honest answers, fix my car, and get me back on the road feeling confident! Than you guys!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/15/2020

The whole staff appreciates the kind words.

Joe S.
05/08/2020
Front brakes
Always honest work on what I need to take care
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you so much Joe.

AI
Arman I.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Arman said the service is the best.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/08/2020

Thanks Arman

Tina S.
Nissan Sentra
04/29/2020
Friendly staff, prompt service, decent prices.
Friendly staff prompt service decent prices
Convenient
Would will & have recommended to people.
Thanks Everyone
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/30/2020

Thanks,

Michael D.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Michael said this business did a service he did not ask them to do after the call and he got charged more for it. He would not recommend this business for service if they are not going to do the service they are asked to do.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/29/2020

We were sorry to hear about the confusion.  I know we did try to help you with the bill and would still love to assist you in the future if the opportunity presents itself.

KG
Ken G.
Toyota Avalon
04/25/2020
Convenience, friendly and worth it
I have recommend you to friends.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/25/2020

Ken, Thanks you for the kind words and the referals are GREATLY apprecaitted.
Al Anderson and the Team

CO
Carla O.
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Carla said the service was excellent.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/29/2020

Thanks,

Richard R.
04/23/2020
Jaime and crew were most attentive in a trying tine with major repairs staring us in the face. B ut hey, he got u through it and everybody was smiling.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/25/2020

Richard,  Jaime and the whole crew appreciate your kind words.

04/21/2020
Great staff, just wrong diagnosis
Great great staff! I was given a recommendation for a new motor on my truck, 8,000 dollars to git'r done so I got affairs in order had a motor sent from out of state, install to be done in the springs. Couldn't afford the 3k install quote from the auto station.
Upon trucks arrival at mechanic he looks at it for awhile and goes bro, you no need motor.
So instead of new motor... all I needed was a ford factory oil sender unit, the one placed in the truck was a crappy aftermarket piece,, got the truck fixed for 100 bucks!! Still will continue my business with auto station
However if you get a huge quote..... never hurts to get a second opinion from another shop
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/22/2020

We will all keep our fingers crossed the low oil pressure light stays out with just the switch.  If it doesn't we are still here and more than happy to help.

Cameron S.
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Cameron said this business was great. They did everything quickly and efficiently.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/20/2020

Thanks Cameron

AK
Alyssa K.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Alyssa said the staff was supper nice and sweet. She was able to get in and out quickly.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/30/2020

Thanks Alyssa

AK
Alan K.
Nissan Xterra
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Alan said that he got what he needed and he was satisfied.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/26/2020

Alan, I am glad we could help.

Christina M.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Christina said the staff did a good job, they are prompt and overall, she had a very good experience,
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you so much for your review Christina.

AP
Anthony P.
03/08/2020
Car wouldn't start anti theft systems
They where awesome took a few days but was worth it got it fixed and started right up great work great service they are awesome. Been going there for about 12 years now never a problem
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/10/2020

We are so happy we could help.