Mike B.
Lexus LS 400
05/06/2021
Alignment 4 wheel
This was the third job I have had them do. All were done professionally and with care. I only have one gripe. They add a certain percentage to the total for shop disposables. I do not like being nickeled and dime for that extra which should be covered in the price.

Dan R.
Englewood, CO
Kia Soul
05/06/2021
Excellent service!
Couldn’t ask for better service. I wish I could give them a sixth star.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you so much Dan.

MK
MIKE K.
05/05/2021
My go-to place
Been patronizing Auto Station for several years and multiple vehicles now. I believe they are fair, do not try to push unneeded work and are conscientious about doing a good job.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/06/2021

Mike,
Thank you so much for patronage and kind words.

PE
Patty E.
Toyota Prius v
04/28/2021
So knowledgeable
The auto mechanic took the time to research the problem and found a 15-year warranty that covered the situation. Plus they charged us nothing for the diagnostic! Wow!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/29/2021

Thanks

ANGELINA M.
Buick Encore
04/28/2021
Excellent mechanics/staff
My engine light came on and I had to find a mechanic quickly. I have a warranty and the warranty place gave me the Auto Station information to book an appointment. I had originally went to another mechanic because I didn’t know that I was supposed to go to specific places under the warranty. They were available the same day I called and they got me an appointment that day. Overall it took about 2 1/2 days to complete the job. Additionally I was able to get everything covered and I only had to pay my deductible. The staff and turnaround time was really great and they took care of me and I would definitely recommend going here. I will go here again.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/29/2021

Angelina, I am so happy we could help.

SJ
Sharon J.
04/25/2021
Honest, professional, caring and a pleasure to work with.
Great group of people who are friendly, helpful, honest and who enjoy working together. It is always a pleasure to walk into the Auto Station. Jamie, Brett and Kevin all work together well and take good care of the customer. They listen and they care...such a breath of fresh air in this industry. My car will never go to another shop.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/26/2021

Sharon,  The whole staff appreciates the kind words.  We love having you visit.

PB
Paul B.
04/22/2021
Mechanical Repairs
They did a great job. I trust these guys which for me is hard to do with any automotive related business. They had the work completely when they said they would and I am very happy with the service and work performed. I would highly recommend this shop to others.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/23/2021

Thanks Paul.

BP
Bill P.
04/22/2021
Awesome Service!
I bring all of our vehicles to The Auto Station for my service needs. Brett helped me this time, but all of the Service Advisors are knowledgeable, professional, and friendly! I have only great things to say about this shop. I am very comfortable when they explain what's going on, that they know exactly what the issue(s) are and I trust them 100%. I appreciate when I walk in, they all say hi and treat me with the utmost respect! I recommend this shop to everyone I know. Thank you for the continued awesome service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you so much Bill.  I am sorry I missed you.

Mary B.
04/15/2021
Staff is always friendly and take care of you immediately.
I had made an appointment on your website on Sunday night for 10 AM Monday. Was taken care of as soon as I arrived. Within 45 minutes I had a diagnosis. The repair could be made in 1hour and 30 minutes if I wanted it taken care of that day. I chose to wait, and my car was ready to go at the time given to me. I am a fairly new customer, and so happy I have made the change!! I had received several cards from you in the past, but never stopped in to check you out. Finally one day I had a bad experience with a rear brake job done on my car, and remembered the cards you had sent me in the past. I had gone back 2 times to the place where the rear brakes were replaced, and got no satisfaction. I drove to your shop, the brakes were looked at immediately, and I made an appointment for repair for the next day. The repair was done, and my brakes no longer screech when I come to a stop. My regret is that it took me so long to try your shop. Thank you for being so efficient, and doing good work. Keep sending out those cards, as there may be someone out there like me that just has not found you yet. My car is 19 years old, and I am 90, and hope I never have to buy another car in my lifetime, as it only has 114,700 miles on it. It was my only brand new purchase prior to retirement.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/16/2021

Mary,

Thank you so much for such an eloquent and thoughtful survey.  We greatly appreciate you and your business.

RK

LA
LORIE A.
Pontiac Grand Am
04/08/2021
The employees are very friendly and honest. Did a good job on my car.
The employees are very friendly and kind. And honest. I'll be coming back to have my car work one.
And let other people know about the auto staion.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you so much for the review and referrals.

KG
Ken G.
Toyota Avalon
04/07/2021
Nice people and good prices
Nice people and good prices.

Dmitri M.
04/06/2021
Professional, reliable, friendly.
The team at the The Auto Station always looks out for the customer, always providing great options and even better service. We have had such a great experience with them on both our vehicles. We will fo to them for years to come!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/09/2021

We sincerely appreciate your patronage.

BR

Connie D.
INFINITI Q60 Coupe
03/29/2021
Great service as always
I'm having troubles with my tires going flat slowly. They took it in and checked them and they couldn't find a leak. They filled them to a proper psi and said if I continue to have problems to bring it back. They didn't charge me anything!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/29/2021

Connie,  Please keep us in the loop if it leaks again.
Al