C
Chris
Nissan Pathfinder
02/26/2021
Fast, skilled and quality service

TC
Todd C.
02/24/2021
Fantastic Service
The customer service is second to none. I highly recommend.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/24/2021

Hard to beat second to none>  :)

Josh P.
Aurora, CO
Ford Expedition
02/22/2021
Extremely respectful service
Everyone at The Auto Station was very helpful during a stressful time. They helped us feel comfortable and was truthful about services rendered and refunded money when they were unable to fix something. Thank you so much.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/22/2021

Josh, I am so glad we could help.  I know it is never easy when the costs of the repair are getting close to the value of the car and we were happy to refund money to avoid that situation.

Roger C.
02/22/2021
I'm impressed with the work done
I'm too old to do extensive front end work. When I got the vehicle home I inspected the work done, I am very happy and impressed with the results.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/22/2021

Roger, We always feel honored for you trusting us to be the one to work on your car.

Art M.
Kia Sorento
02/17/2021
The Auto Station reliable
We had car problems with fuel pump, they replaced it in a timely manner, had another issue, took car back in, they addressed new issues and when picking up car they said it was covered under their service warranty, that was good news to us, everything running great would recommend The Auto Station to all my friends for quality service

Thank you so much Art.

Bill M.
Morrison, CO
Subaru Impreza
02/16/2021
Amazing service.
Saved the day for my niece in their approach to repairing damage from a late night meeting with a giant pothole. The shop found a used front end (same mileage as the damaged car) at an affordable price and completed the repair in a very efficient and affordable manner. The shop was recommended by a body shop I trust. Great shop; will definitely recommend and use if needed again.

Bill,
I am so happy we could help.

Amelia B.
GMC Yukon XL
02/13/2021
Good costumer service
They were fast, super nice, did a great job on my truck. Good costumer service.

BW
Brad W.
Littleton, CO
INFINITI FX35
02/11/2021
Reliable and Customer Friendly
I have become a regular customer as this team is reliable and customer friendly
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/11/2021

We appreciate you regular visits.

Roy M.
Englewood, CO
Chevrolet Cruze
02/10/2021
Great services
They are very professional and do great work. They k ow how to communicate with you about everything thats going on.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you so much Roy.

Ryan B.
02/03/2021
Trustworthy and Dependable
Honest help, fast on getting you seen as soon as possible, you get your money’s worth, always friendly and mechanic always willing to talk to you.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you so much Ryan.

CD
Connie D.
INFINITI Q60 Coupe
02/02/2021
Great service as always
They always give great service no matter what I need done! They strive to do their best no matter what the situation is at hand!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/04/2021

Thanks Connie.

Donald W.
Englewood, CO
Kia Sorento
02/02/2021
Customer service, info about car so customer understand clearly, loaner car if needed,!
I have been a customer for several years and never had a problem with any of the work they’ve completed. They always keeping me updated of any changes in estimates. Also make recommendations for future needs of my vehicle.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/02/2021

Donald, Thank you so much.

Joel D.
Golden, CO
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/27/2021
Kevin is awesome
My car had some issues and Kevin took great care of me and was extremely fair with price
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/27/2021

Kevin and the whole staff appreciate your kind words.

Littleton, CO
Ram ProMaster Cutaway
01/26/2021
Simple
It's always an easy and simple process when I take my vechicle here.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/26/2021

Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/27/2021

ER
Erich R.
01/22/2021
Love coming to this place. Kevin is always awesome and prices are great. I provide oil and filter and they change it for $23. You can’t beat that.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/25/2021

Erich,  Kevin and the whole staff appreciate your visits.