BO
Beatriz O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/27/2021
Like quality of work.
We have been going to the auto station for the last 5 years. We started working with Jamie. He is great he explains everything to me in a way that I can explain to my husband. We recently had some work done to our chevy. We worked with Kevin again very good communication and great quality work done. The work was going to take a couple of days, but only took one day. We highly recommend The Auto Station to friends and family.

WR
Willie R.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/26/2021
Whip rides nice again.,
Employees Always knowledgeable and helpful. Once again excellent service on my vehicle.

PA
Paula A.
Chevrolet S-10
07/23/2021
Truck keeps a Rollin
Always superior service. Took our old truck in to have immediate things fixed. I so appreciate Brett keeping me updated on progress and things the Truck needed. Always an A+ experience. I have been taking my cars here for 15+ years.

07/22/2021
Honest
Appreciate the honesty

MARY C.
07/20/2021
Complete confidence
I always know my car will be serviced by skilled technicians and ready on time. Terrific customer service! Long time customer who will continue to do business with Auto Station on South Federal.

CG
Chana G.
07/18/2021
Great place! Great work!
We were having problems with our F250 Super duty diesel truck, and had it towed it to The Auto Station. Jaime was very professional and got us right in for diagnostic testing. Josh, the mechanic, did an excellent job repairing our trucks fuel injectors, valve cover gasket, oil change and more. We couldn’t be happier. The shop is clean and well run. A great place all around. We highly recommend them!

Bob S.
Nissan Frontier
07/16/2021
120k maintenance
While doing the 120k maintenance they found a rodent had been living in my cabin intake. Their thorough work caught that and some other things that could’ve caused real trouble. Thank you Auto Station!!

GD
Gary D.
Honda Ridgeline
07/16/2021
Driver side window repair
Driver side window repair

I was OK with picking the car up a day late yet I know it was due to parts.

Unfortunately after picking the car up the remote control key control would not work.

I did call Kevin and we are going to review

KR
Reliable, friendly, professional

Rachel R.
07/14/2021
Second time, second vehicle
I grew up in Sheridan and have been living in Littleton for many years. A friend of mine recommended I bring my vehicle here for an inspection and they were incredibly helpful and honest. I have since brought my second vehicle here for maintenance and this will be my go-to shop from here on out. Brett is honest and thorough and I genuinely appreciate that. His honesty about my first vehicle is why this has become my go-to shop. Everyone on the staff has been very friendly and helpful. Feeling relieved to know a trustworthy shop to bring my vehicles to.

07/12/2021
Reasonable Pricing and Smiling Staff
Staff are nice. Prices in this shop are very reasonable.

ZG
Zach G.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/09/2021
Kind people, great service.
Everyone was very kind and helpful. They got my car done in an efficient manner, and we’re kind while doing it!

07/08/2021
Great experience
They kept me informed at every step and the repair was completed quickly!

RP
Robert P.
07/08/2021
Knowledegeable and Friendly
On-time as promised. Very friendly and knowledeable staff with This Old House on the TV in the customer waiting area. Why wouldn't you want to spend money here?

ZE
Zeke E.
Dodge Dart
07/07/2021
Awesome first time experience
Great customer service and explanation. They honored the discount mailer even though I didn’t have it in hand. Classy , clean operation and accommodations. Apollo helped pass the waiting time. I will be a return customer.
Thanks!