Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Kaarin P.
Nissan Murano
11/25/2020
Wonderful service
Kevin was informative and helpful.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/25/2020

Kaarin, Kevin and the whole staff appreciates your kind words.

John G.
11/24/2020
Great honest people who do wonderful work.
Keep up the good work. Thank you!

John,
We sincerely appreciate the many years you have come to see us.
AL Anderson

Rhiannon M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2020
Great service at a great price
Everyone was super kind and knowledgeable and they were able to squeeze me in for a good price at last minute.

Rhiannon, Thank You.

PA
Paula A.
11/23/2020
Always The Best
I can always count on them to give me the truth.
Not anything extra, just the facts and reality.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/24/2020

Paula, Thank you so much...

PJ
Pam J.
Denver, CO
Mitsubishi Endeavor
11/21/2020
Customer friendly—service advisor was helpful.
I felt that Brett McClure was upfront and honest in determining what repairs my car needed and even though it was somewhat expensive to get all the recommended repairs done ($3,200), I felt I would have more peace of mind with a car less likely to have a breakdown because all the needed repairs were done. My car has over 140,000 miles on it and had not had any major work done on it in a while.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/23/2020

While our goal is to always deliver five star service we do sincerely appreciate your kind words.
Regards,

BP
Ben P.
Westminster, CO
Ram Pickup
11/19/2020
I went to them last minute with a coolant issue and they were able to identify the problem in 2 minutes and fix it within 24hrs. Great service and a great business!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/20/2020

Ben,
We are so glad we could help.

TP
Taylor P.
Englewood, CO
Acura RDX
11/16/2020
Reliable and Knowledgeable
They are very helpful and accommodating. Will call you back with updates and suggestions. Would recommend them all my family.

Taylor, We always LOVE referrals.  Thanks

PB
Pat B.
Englewood, CO
11/14/2020
Great service as always!!
Great service and I appreciated their suggestions and opinions. I did not feel pushed or pressured into a decision. Thanks

Thanks,

LR
Leah R.
11/14/2020
Friendly service, great pricing.
It’s nice to go somewhere that feels honest and reliable. They are always willing to fit people in for drop offs. I’ve referred two others in the short time I’ve been there and anticipate many more!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/24/2020

Leah, Thank you for the kind words and referrals.

YT
YVONNE T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/13/2020
Always great customer service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/13/2020

Thanks,

NK
Nancy K.
11/11/2020
They were honest about what needed to be done and didn't tack on extras.
Thanks to Kevin for his timely manner, courtesy and honesty. This was my first visit...I will definitely be back.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/12/2020

Nancy,
Kevin and the whole staff appreciate your kind words.
Regards,

Michelle M.
Nissan Murano
11/10/2020
Front end stabilization
Purchased a new vehicle and took it to the team at the Auto Station. They are always spot on with estimates and repairs. They always express that my safety is their priority. Driving the new car after it got its repairs I could feel a complete improvement. Thanks again!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you so much Michelle.  I will pass it onto the staff.

Denver, CO
11/09/2020
Friendly comforting service for any problem
Have been using the Auto Station for the past 3 years. Great service with realistic price ranges and timelines. The communication has been fantastic and gave options when it comes to specific repairs.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you so much for your loyalty.

KK
KEATON K.
11/06/2020
Absolutely brilliant customer service!
Eris and the rest of the crew up front made this the easiest experience for me possible. I am in the car business as an automotive painter and even the shops I am partnered with don’t give such great customer service and get stuff done in a timely way. I am very satisfied and will be using this shop in the future for all my personal cars!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/06/2020

Keaton, I will pass on your kind words to Eris.  We are thrilled to have you in the family.

Donna H.