JZ
Jessica Z.
Allentown, PA
Nissan Maxima
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Jessica said her vehicle was in great shape, they did a great job and were very fair with their pricing.

DF
Daniel & Teri F.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/21/2020
I find my new repair shop !
Great friendly service and perfect timing.
Thank you.

GB
Gary B.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/14/2020
Easy scheduling and timely response.
Always friendly service

Shirley W.
Dodge Intrepid
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Shirley said she's been going for couple of years was pleased with all prior service she is pleased with management and the work that they do.

Steven S.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Steven said the service was a little pricy.

Clara S.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Clara said they never had a problem with their service and the staff are very nice people.

NB
Nancy B.
Buick Regal
09/17/2020
Satisfied customer
The brake shop staff is thorough and efficient

Robert & Wanda H.
Cadillac CTS
09/15/2020
The work that is done on the car and your service to help take care of our cars.
The best than all the rest.

PS
Paul S.
09/11/2020
Excellent Service, Very Happy Customer
Longtime customer of the shop. Brad and Jason have consistently and continually gone out of their way to ensure that our 3 cars are well maintained. Always done with the skill and expertise of his team. I actively recommend them to people I now. Happy to have found a shop that can be trusted.

Volvo XC70
09/06/2020
Not the same quality as in the past
Dear Brake Shop folks,
I have been a very committed customer to the Brake Shop for the last 10 years, basically since I moved to Easton. The service has always been superior, reliable and the price reasonable. The last few times I noticed that the service is deteriorating. There are no phone calls about what the repair will cost. There are no phone calls about when the car is ready. And a very simple repair takes longer. So in short, I am for the first time considering to switch to another shop. Who knows why this is happening. Mike seems to have left and he had the place is ship shape. But maybe there are other causes. That's for you all to figure out. But the earlier the better.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 10/12/2020

I tried calling our customer numerous times and left messages in order to speak to her about her concern.  She did not return any of the calls.

Her vehicle was towed to us with a flat tire regarding the mentioned service. We addressed the vehicle within 30 minutes of it arriving at the shop, but before I was able to call her, she called us. I informed her that there was a nail in the side wall, the tire was not repairable and would have to be replaced. I said I would have to call and order a tire and due to the time of day it was likely we would not receive the replacement that day and I would have it finished for her the following day. She said she understood and to just let her know when it was done. I special ordered the replacement tire as soon as we hung up. My tire supplier informed me they would have to get the tire out of a separate warehouse and I would receive it the following day, likely early afternoon.  The following day she called the shop around noon, to which I informed her of the special order situation and that we were scheduled for delivery between 2 and 3pm and I would have the vehicle finished as soon as the tire arrived. She was ok with that and told me she had plans for the afternoon and would pick up the following morning. I said that was perfectly ok, but we would still have the vehicle done that day in case her plans changed.

At this point I did not have an exact price on the tire as it was a special order, though it is shop policy to do no work without a price quote and approval, this was an extenuating circumstance.  The tire arrived shortly after 2pm and the vehicle was completed around 230pm.

She called the next day around 1:30-2:00 to ask if her car was done. I informed her that as promised it was finished the day before. She came in shortly after and had no complaint about the cost, or the time of completion.

I would still like the opportunity to communicate in person with her, she has been a long-time customers and we appreciate her loyalty and business.

The Brake Shop and Auto Repair has over 1,300 positive Sure Critic reviews, most of which are due to our exemplary customer service and would like to be able to further prove this to her.

Jason Stem
General Manager
(610) 253-2566

EW
Ellis W.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/22/2020
Service, Value, Success
SVS... Service,Value, Success ... that’s what you receive at The Brake Shop & Auto Repair. It’s a friendly fixit place. The people there do it right the first time. Jason & his staff are A number 1. The service is terrific. The value is knowing your car is good & safe. The success is your car & you leave happy when it’s finished.

WE
William & Stephanie E.
Ram 1500
08/20/2020
Awesome service!!!
Definitely would recommend to a friend!!!

TK
Tim & Carol K.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
08/15/2020
The owners/employees
Professional and courteous. Work is good and prices are fair.

DJ
Donald J.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/07/2020
Prompt service
The Brake Shop understood my problem and scheduled a service that was prompt and convenient with my schedule.

PB
Patricia B.
MINI Countryman
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said everything was fine.