Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

Robert and Wanda H.

James and Gemella M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/13/2018
Motor Head/valve work & replacement door
one day turnaround for a replacement door assembly on my Chevy Express got me back to work ASAP. Also, did valve/head gasket and valve replacement on my jeep liberty with a one day turnaround. This place has the brains, ability, and specialized tools to get it done fast.

Bonnie S.
Ford Expedition
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Bonnie said the mechanics did everything she asked and did the repairs perfectly. The employees even found other problems she wasn't aware of.

HM
Howard M.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/10/2018
Quick, Efficient, Convenient
Brake shop was able to get me in quickly for an inspection after I was ticketed for missing my inspection when due. They were fast, efficient, and convenient.

Robert and Wanda H.
Cadillac CTS
01/06/2018
The workers are great
Everyone in the brake shop is working for you and make sure that everything is good.

Joseph B.
01/04/2018

LF
Linda and Ed F.
Hyundai Veracruz
01/04/2018
inspection/brakes
As usual service was great with no surprises. Everything was done in a timely manner and held to the estimate that was given to me 2 months ago.

RE
Rich E.
BMW Z4
01/03/2018
Took my car at 5:00 PM and fixed a bad tire!!!
Love these guys....they take care of my three cars and are complete professionals. I initially tried another auto repair shop when I moved into Forks Township/Easton two years ago and they dropped the ball!

PM
Phyllis M.
12/30/2017
Always good service
I've been going here for about 10 yrs now. They always are pleasant and help me and always fix my car (which is an old one) . They are all nice guys, have even helped me with minute things (with no charge) and they also back up their work and sale of parts(I.e. a car battery).
Thanks guys...appreciate your service and 'niceness'.

Stephanie B.
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Stephanie said the employees were great, accommodating, professional and trustworthy. Their prices were fair.

John M.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
12/29/2017 Category: Service
John said the gentleman in the front was very personable and they were really nice.

JJ
John J.
Cadillac CT6 Sedan
12/26/2017
Staff is very helpful.
I took my car in for a state inspection and emissions. It didn't take long and I was on my way. Very satisfied.

JV
James V.
12/22/2017 Category: Service
James said the staff provided excellent service. They were attentive and responsible.

CK
Colleen K.
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Colleen said she was happy with the service.

PR
Patricia R.
Bangor, PA
12/16/2017 Category: Service
Patricia said the business provided good service and she had no issues.

MV
Melissa V.
Saturn Ion
12/12/2017
Service above & beyond
I brought the car in for an inspection and oil change. They told me my car had passed the inspection, but they noticed some issues with my fuel line. I approved the replacement, which saved me from a breakdown and fuel spill that would have happened when I hit the very next pothole. Great job looking out for future problems!

Cindy B.
12/06/2017 Category: Service
Cindy said the business is awesome.

Carl S.
Toyota Tundra
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Carl said the staff were professional and helpful.

KI
Karen I.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Karen said Jason and everyone else was helpful. Her vehicle still has a glitch that they're currently working on but everything went quite well.

Joseph M.
11/28/2017
Honda problem
As always, friendly, courteous and prompt. Got me in and out and on the road