Jim F.
01/25/2012 Category: Service
Jim said he did not know what was wrong with his vehicle, the business gave him a fair price and they treated him fairly. He has always had good experiences with the staff at the business and he appreciates what they do for him.

Robin S.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
01/25/2012 Category: Service
Robin said they are great, but he would have liked it better if the service had cost a little less.

Don B.
NC
01/24/2012 Category: Service
Don said he likes the staff at this business.

Dave W.

Heidi Benee L.
BMW 325i
01/16/2012
Haunting Service Light Gone
After several trips in December to get an Inspection on my car,the all ever present "Service Engine Soon" light appeared again.So the guys there once again put on their "Ghost Busting" equipment and entered my car.It turned out to be a computer issue causing the light to repeatedly appear over the past 2 years.So $300 later the light is gone...Hallelugah!!! If it reappears again w/o just cause,its going to be found on a desolate street in Nakina engulfed in flames,but you didn't just read that now, did you? The guys once again "allowed" me to walk home in the morning at my choice,they didnt want me to,but graciously picked me up that afternoon to get my car.Such nice folks,being female,most car service business could care less how you get to and from their location much less if you comprehend what is happening with your vehicle and the steps to fix it,but every visit they have made sure I understood every step being taken to resolve my issue.I signed up for their website service that allows you to pull up your cars' info,what has been done to it and when,and what is next needed as far as upcoming service/preventative work.Which I think is one of the most awesome websites I've ever taken part in.It lets me know they want my car to run at its' utmost potential with no "surprise" attacks.Sure things are going to happen as our cars age,that is understood,but to be able to go to a site and see my cars' sevice info is great.I dont have to keep a notebook up,they do it for me and at no charge plus they "invite" you to ask questions on site about your car.How many service institutions do that? I bought my beamer from Schaeffer and I've not heard from them since I signed the dotted line and drove off the lot almost 5 years ago-talk about Customer Service.Fathers-Husbands-Brothers-Boyfriends-Significant Others if you are unable to assist in your females car service and want to confirm she'll be in the best hands then just send her to The Car Doctor.If they dissappoint I would be shocked.Give them one chance to impress you also.

RO
Rick O.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/13/2012
Avalanche - 100k and going strong
Thanks to the Car Doctor.

SV
Steve V.
Mercedes-Benz C280
01/13/2012
Service the way it should be
If your tired with auto repair centers that overcharge and do mediocre work, then visit The Car Doctor. They provide excellent service at a fair price and know how to treat a customer. They take the time to properly diagnose your problem, explain the repair, then fix it properly and promptly. Have had nothing but great experiences on all my visits to this fine establishment. Highly recommended!

Julie S.
01/12/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom. He said the business did what they said they were going to do and the vehicle is running fine.

Joel P.
01/11/2012 Category: Service
Joel said this was his first time going to this business after hearing about them on the radio. The business was very courteous and he was pleased with them. The business was very nice and very professional.

BL
Bill L.
01/10/2012 Category: Service
Bill said he did not wish to elaborate on his overall experience.

Renee S.
Dodge Caravan
01/06/2012
The greatest bunch of people ever
Ever since i moved to Wilmington 2 yrs ago any problem i have had with my van they have always been able to fix it within the same day i bring it to them and they have never over charged me like other repair shops do. I Love going to the Car Dr. they are great !

PC
Pam C.
12/28/2011
I am a fan!
I am so grateful for a business that I can trust and does such a great job!

DJ
Danny J.
12/23/2011
03 Cherokee
Thanks Greg for staying with it on the ck engine light problem. Seems to run good now. Also thanks to Greg and Chuck for taking the time to explain what was done to it. See you again
Danny

HL
Heidi Benee L.
BMW 325i
12/20/2011
Annual State Inspection w/Emission Leak
I recently had to get my state inspection in order to obtain NC Registration on my 2006 BMW 325i.The Engine light had been on for 6 months and Greg had twice erased code and suggested I'd need to get the Fuel issue repaired before inpection would pass.I first purchased a new gas cap to see if that was the problem and of course it wasnt so simple,I brought car in and authorized a smoke test,left car in their hands and due to my ride having to cancel on me I walked home in 41 temps,but I needed the exercise,my home is behind Car Dr.on Greenville Ave.and it only took 25 min.so at 5:15 Chuck called to say car could be p/u but need to bring back next day.When I asked what time they close he said 5:45 ,then I informed him I had no ride and had walked home that morning,well to my surprise I was p/u by Greg in my car and taken back to shop,where I was reprimanded by CVhuck to never walk again and to let them know next time and they will make arrangements .I had a wonderful experience,even tho the leak was only debris build up around gas cap and fuel mouth and willl have to wipe both when fuelling car to prevent sensor from picking up on debris and issuing the deadful code.I will continue to have my car serviced w/these great guys,they dont give you any bull,shoot the info straight and also make you aware of any upcoming issues car may have.Now that is service to me.I despise the BMW dealership,once my warranty expired and I'd gotten my oil changed at one of the quickie oil shops and BMW wouldnt reset my code told me to take it back to the shop that changed my oil.I was shocked and mad that the place I bought my car at wouldnt assist me.All the while Greg had erased my fuel code twice at no charge mind you and I had yet to spend a penny with Car Doctor.BMW hasnt called me since I bought my car in 2008 and low and behold they called asking could they service my car and I told them no,that Car Doctor would service my car and that they hadnt contacted me since I drove off the lot,and they want my service biz?I even had to take my car back twice after leak was fixed b/c my codes were erased and mileage had to be put on car until it would have info so I drove it to Rose Hill and back one Sunday being I had to get car to pass Inspection so I could get registration by Dec.31.I would not let anyone else service my car in Wilmington.HL of Wilmington,NC

BF
Bill F.
12/15/2011
Inspection and reconditioned headlights
I had my car inspected and the headlights reconditioned. My Headlights now look brand new. Thank you for an excellent job.