Joanne R.
09/01/2011
I recommend Car Doctor
The staff at the car doctor were nothing but professional, competent and nice to work with. They completed work on my car at a reasonable price within the time frame I requested.

Joanne R.
09/01/2011
I recommend Car Doctor

NN
Nancy N.
08/06/2011
brakes, etc.
Great service, I trust these guys totally to give me the best advice at a fair price. I would not take my cars anywheres else.

Dave W.
Leland, NC
08/06/2011
Silverado
Excellent work at a fair price! I trust the Car Dr. completely with my vehicles. I would absolutely and have recommended them to my friends.

Mary Beth H.
08/05/2011
Tune up service
Good service, a little slow, but they were up front about how busy they were. Better a 'busy' shop than not...tells me that customers are there for a reason.
Val R. B. from The Car Doctor responded on 08/19/2011
Mary BETH THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEED BACK .WE are striving to receive five star ratings I realize that we were a little slow in completing your vehicles repairs .The review you provided was good however the amount 3 stars is considered a low score by the reviewers . Is it possible for you to reconsider your evaluation? thank you for taking the time i realize that you are very busy and have a lot on your plate each day. Val The car doctor