CT
Collette T.
Ford Flex
06/25/2020
Quality service, great price
Mark and the crew at The Care Shop always go above and beyond when it comes to servicing my car. I've been utilizing the services at The Care Shop for over 5 years, and I am always satisfied with the workmanship and price. Mark will always take the time to explain what he thinks your vehicle needs. I highly recommend The Care Shop.

CR
Carri / Derik R.
06/24/2020
Personal attention to detail
Mark and Rose are outstanding people and the facility is organized and clean. Honesty at it's best.

Javier G.
Nissan JUKE
06/19/2020
Very honest and friendly
I have been coming here for years.. most reliable and honest people I know. They use OEM parts and always make sure you know whats going on with the car. They will educate you on any work that is needed and if everything is great with your car, they will not try to sell you unnecessary things.

Ontario, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/18/2020
Quality Service
I’ve been going to the Care Shop for nearly 10 years. They are always thorough, they explain exactly what’s going on with your vehicle, and they give options on how to fix the issue at the lowest cost. I always have excellent service there.

FH
Frank H.
Walnut, CA
HUMMER H3
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Frank said the employees at this place are always attentive, very friendly, very thorough, they keep him up to date with what they find and they don't add or pressure him to buy things that aren't needed.

Judith B.
Mazda CX-3
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Judith said like the way they treated her and her concerns . While she was in the waiting area, she liked the way they interacted with other customers and liked the atmosphere.

Catalina M.
06/06/2020
Honest, friendly, understandable
The best car mechanic facility I've known, with a friendly, almost personal relationship. I've referred many friends and they're very satisfied as well.

HL
Heike L.
Ontario, CA
Volkswagen Vanagon
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Heike said they have been going to this business for years and years. They are super honest, they do their best to be on time and they don't overcharge them.

BC
Brian C.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Brian said they were good and he took another vehicle over there today.

Manuel G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Manuel said he had no problems or issues with this place.

GW
Geno W.
05/18/2020
Fixed Electrical Issue in Ford F150
Mark and Co did a fantastic job isolating an electrical issue, ordered new module and everything is as good as new. Thanks so much. I highly recommend The Care Shop.

05/16/2020
Our family had been using care shop for many years. Always great and reliable service.

CT
Collette T.
05/15/2020
Quality work, fair prices
The Care Ship continues to provide excellent work at a fair price. All of the employees are polite, understand cars, and have a passion for quality work. I can not recommend the Care Shop highly enough!

Brenda H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/11/2020
Convenient location and professional staff
I want to thank Mark and his professional staff for the service work they provided me on my 2011 VW Jetta. I know I can trust them to do a good job and explain what was done so that I understand it all. I would HIGHLY recommend this business to anyone who needs work done on their vehicles. Besides myself I have family members and close friends who rely on the honest people and excellent work this company provides. I now bring all my vehicles to The Care Shop for service and any additional needs I have.

Sean H.
Pomona, CA
Ford Expedition
05/10/2020
Great Experience
The Care Shop is awesome. Mark is great. Only place will take my cars.