KEVIN M.
01/09/2019
Among the best in the West
Been going for years. Good men. Knowledgeable and trustworthy.

JERRY H.
Kia Optima
01/05/2019
Always Great Service!
I go to the Garage for all my auto needs. I have 2 cars and this is the only place I go. The service is excellent and the price is reasonable. You can't go wrong by having your vehicle services here!

JOHN G.
Mazda CX-5
01/03/2019
The place to go for car repairs!
Have been taking our cars to The Garage for several years, now. I have always found them to be friendly, honest, dependable and reasonably priced.

RUBEN M.
Dodge Nitro
01/02/2019
The Garage is a very credible place to take your vehicle!
We have been going there for years with our two vehicles!

DAN D.
12/12/2018
Quality Sevice at an Affordable Price!
Highly recommended!

Cleves, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
12/12/2018
Quality work
Place I can trust and have quality work done

JULIE L.
Cleves, OH
12/08/2018
The garage
The people who work there! They make u feel like family!! They are very honest and do not take advantage of u. They do great work on your vehicle and return it the way they received it. Very professional!

NM
NANCY M.
Volkswagen Passat
12/07/2018
Great
Every one is helpful, honest, and always a job well done.

MIKE C.
Nissan Rogue
12/06/2018
Always thinking of the customer
They provide great service and communication.

12/05/2018
the service
Great speedy service. Bonus free calendar!

JOYCE S.
Florence, KY
12/05/2018
Excellent service!
My 2001 Rav 4 is always taken care of and respected as well as any new car.

YC
YASMIN C.
12/04/2018
Shake & Bake
Based on a referral I called Jim to explain my car was shaking when I drove and I needed someone to take a look. He got me in pretty quickly and within two hours discovered the problem, fixed the issue, and sent me on my way. Super appreciative of the friendliness, attention to detail, and willingness to help. Happy I know I can trust this team with my car needs.

RA
RANDY A.
Lawrenceburg, IN
12/04/2018
greatness
Great knowledge, great service, fair pricing, great people!!

SF
STEVE F.
Toyota Avalon
11/29/2018
Great service, very accommodating
I had a tire issue. I called in the morning and they were able to get me in that morning. They always do a great job. We trust them completely.

AC

ED C.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/24/2018
New Tires
Work completed on time and as quoted.

BO
Brian O.
Ford Excursion
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Brian said they are always really good.

RP
RICHARD P.
Honda Fit
11/19/2018
Great mechanics and very friendly people.
I have previously taken my car for service to other shops and had always questioned some service that was done. At the Garage you will always know up front if something else is needed. I have never had to question a charge. Mechanics and personnel are very friendly.

JOE C.
11/18/2018
Helpful when a problem comes up.
Thanks to the gang at The Garage for fixing my truck when the engine fault light went on. They were able to diagnose the problem and fix it quickly.

GH
GERARD H.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/17/2018
Close and dependable
I have been going to these guys for 30 years and i trust them.