EH
EARL H.
01/22/2020
Excellent Car Repair
The quality of the work was excellent. Jim was very helpful with the estimate and getting the Mustang into your schedule

JOHN G.
Mazda CX-5
Once Again, Awesome!
Prompt, friendly service for my oil and filter change!

DF
DEBBI F.
HONESTY and INTEGRITY
They are honest people which makes for a great business. You have to make an appointment about a week ahead of time for regular maintenance, which is good, because they are always busy.

Cleves, OH
Great work
Fast and friendly

EG
ELIZABETH G.
01/20/2020
Always great work
The garage does great work. Always fair and knowledgable.

Chevrolet Suburban
01/19/2020
Lonneman
work completed timely and accurate

AK
Adam K.
Cleves, OH
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Adam said they the service was done in a timely manner and were reasonably priced.

GB
GAYLE B.
Buick Rendezvous
01/12/2020
Quick and honest service.
I called Jim to see if he could get my Buick in to check the condition of the tires (I was concerned because I slipped on a wet road). He got me in the next day and they thoroughly checked the tires and found I still had good and even tread. So I must have braked a little too hard on a wet hill.
The Garage and all the men there are great at their jobs and honest as the day is long. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.
Thank you.
Gayle

CLARISSA B.
01/11/2020
Friendly service with knowledgeable employees
I’ve dealt with Jim the most and he is always so friendly. He is very knowledgeable and will never try to have you pay for something you shouldn’t with your car. He’s very honest. My entire family goes to The Garage because we trust them and know that when we get our cars back, they’ll run just as they should.

CHRIS H.
Kia Sportage
Outstanding Work
Always kind friendly service. Outstanding work. Always willing to explain in detail what needs to be done.

RUBEN M.
01/11/2020
The Garage is a very credible place to take your vehicle!
Customer service is outstanding! The staff is very friendly and attentive to your needs!

JOHN G.
Honda Fit
01/04/2020
Honest and dependable
Always friendly and get the job done in the same day, in most cases. Honest and dependable!

BI
BRIAN I.
Trustworthy.
I had my car towed to The Garage along with a note and keys. They were able to pinpoint the problem but being closed for holidays, postponed getting the part they needed so it took a few days. It was ready within a few hours the day after Christmas. They also took care of reminding me that routine maintenance was due. I will be returning.

KK
KURT K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Outstanding
Like many times before, the staff at The Garage was awesome. They are friendly, courteous, and trustworthy. We were given several options for how to fix our problem. They explained pricing, advantages, and disadvantages of each choice. I’ve referred many friends and family there with complete confidence in how they will be treated.

Ford Expedition
01/01/2020
Great fast friendly service.