DAN M.
Nissan Rogue
12/08/2020
Awesome repair shop
Fast service, reasonable prices . Thank you!! Job well done.

TN
TIM N.
12/07/2020
Another Great Experience
Great experience. If you are ever looking for a shop that is honest look no further. I would recommend The Garage to anyone.

AE
ANDREW E.
12/06/2020
Excellent as usual.
Fantastic customer service and always a quick turn around.

12/04/2020
2004 Dodge RAM
Great people, great service, without breaking the bank!

TT
TOM T.
12/04/2020
Trustworthy, fair, good quality work.
The Garage handles all of our car service needs. A good quality, trustworthy, reliable, & fair business. They are busy but always seem to get our car serviced when we need it, even on short notice.

JEFF M.
Jeep Patriot
12/01/2020
Fair and personable
These guys are always fair and resonable

EK
EMILY K.
Volkswagen Routan
11/20/2020
Excellent Service Fair Pricing
I needed a replacement part on my Volkswagen Van. The part wasn't readily available but The Garage went the extra mile to get what I needed and replaced it at a very reasonable price! I am thankful for the easy process.

KATHY S.
Nissan Versa Note
11/18/2020
Trustworthy
They have been my mechanics for years. I trust them as much as my family doctor!

CLARISSA B.
11/17/2020
Friendly, quick, and affordable service!
I always take my car to The Garage even though I live in Fairfield. They are always so kind, patient, hard working, and reliable. Jim is so friendly and even drove me home when I dropped my car off! For as long as I can, I will bring my car to The Garage for any service!

DEBBI M.
Nissan Versa
11/13/2020
Where do I start.. These guys are terrific. My car broke down not to far from the garage. When parked in the parking lot I didnt even know this was a shop. I called them the next day to let them know I was parked in their lot and what happened. He offered to take a look at my car. The price to fix the problem was very reasonable. The customer service was 2nd to none. Will be back as a repeat customer if I ever have any more problems...

CHRIS H.
Chevrolet S-10
11/13/2020
Excellent vehicle knowledge/ FRIENDLY
Excellent vehicle knowledge/ FRIENDLY
The Garage is excellent. These people are friendly and very knowledgeable of working on any issue you may have with your vehicle.

CAROLYN W.
Batavia, OH
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/10/2020
The Garage
I rate this business with a "5" star review.
Family owned and operated with pride.
Totally trustworthy when it comes to servicing and repairing our vehicles. I drive across town because I trust "the garage"!

MJ
MIKE J.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/06/2020
Friendly Professional Service
I decided to try a different Auto Service place, and took my 2005 Mercury Mountaineer w/ 198,000 miles to The Garage. The check engine light was on and it was idling rough. I figured it was a vacuum line from the old days when engines had carburetors and were more simple.
They fixed the problem and my Mountaineer Runs like new. It was some type of line.They also changed the oil and rotated the tires. All for $129.00. I met Joe his brother and their dad. All were upbeat courteous and friendly. Next time I need to get my Mountaineer worked on I’ll be sure to go back.

ROBERT R.
11/05/2020
Your father, your honesty, your service, my parents were customers for many years and now we are customers
Fantastic service and so honest

KL
KEVIN L.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/05/2020
Lonneman
Flexible to assist with your needs