RJ
ROBERT J.
08/07/2019
overall care
always did a good job. great service and friendly

DENISE W.
08/05/2019
Thorough
The Garage is very thorough and knowledgeable. Most importantly in this industry, they are trustworthy!

BI
BRIAN I.
Trustworthy
I believe people's opinions about their experiences are valuable. I appreciate the service I received not only did they fix the issues but had me return while it was happening so the could pinpoint the problem. Excellent service. Excellent mechanics and customer relations. The people picking up their autos were just as happy. The staff knows their customers satisfaction is as important as the cars they service.

GS
GREG S.
Ford Expedition
08/03/2019
As always, The Garage provides honest, trustworthy and reliable service at a fair price. I’ve been a customer for years and will continue to do business with them - and recommend them to others.

JIM S.
Very nice, good work
They did great work and were very nice to work with

JOHN G.
Honda Fit
08/02/2019
Friendly, dependable service
I have been going here several years now. I have never had a problem here. Always friendly, reliable service!

KATHY S.
Nissan Versa Note
08/01/2019
So trust worthy!
Love taking my car to the Garage. Great mechanics, and customer service to match.

RE
RALPH E.
08/01/2019
They are one garage that seems to go the extra mile for their customers. Whenever I bring in a car with an issue, I know that I will get an honest assessment of the problem and quick turnaround on the repair. Cannot recommend enough.

GB
GARY B.
07/28/2019
Treats me better than family.

SOPHIA M.
Ford Edge
07/27/2019
Honest Dependable Friendly
I have been using this family owned business for 10 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else. As a female taking my car to get serviced I always feel like I am treated fair and with honesty. In times when I've had emergenies with my car they have always been there for me. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

RON W.
07/24/2019
Satisfied customer.
Quality work at a fair price.

JIM S.
Cleves, OH
07/24/2019
Fast, reasonable, honest.
They are consistently honest, fast and reliable.

LH
LLOYD H.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/22/2019
Great customer serviice and expertise. Honest.
Been taking cars here for 41 years. Pretty much says it all.

07/20/2019
check engine light
Always a 5 star experience!

NB
NATALIE B.
Scion xD
07/17/2019
They always try their best to take care of you
The guys always try to accommodate and help us out as much as they can. We always feel like our vehicles are in good hands with them and that they'll charge us a fair price.

Chris H.
07/15/2019
Great Team / Family Business
Sr, Jim, Joe and the team at The Garage..

JOHN L.
07/13/2019
The team at the garage is the best.
The team at the garage is the best. They have serviced my vehicles since before the opened at their current location. Accurate assessment and trouble-shooting, appropriate recommendations, fair and honest pricing. You can't go wrong with Jim and the team at The Garage..

CHRIS H.
Ford Club Wagon
07/12/2019
Customer Service
Always attention to detail. Always willing to go the extra mile when needed. The GARAGE workers / owners are top notch.

GB
GAYLE B.
Buick Rendezvous
07/11/2019
The Garage - the best mechanics and service in Cincinnati!
Thank you, Jim, Jim, and Joe and all your talented mechanics for the best service in Cincinnati. My 13-year-old Buick Rendezvous is still going strong thanks to all of you.

AJ
ALAN J.
Acura RDX
07/05/2019
Always prompt - and quality work !