Jackie A.
07/25/2019
The Kar Shop did a great job for us once again!

JN
Joyce N.
FIAT 500
07/25/2019
Their thoroughness. A bright light in a dark place.
Needed help immediately and was helped in a timely manner. They kept working to find answers and I appreciate their level of integrity.

MK
Matthew K.
07/22/2019
Car alignment
Took my car in for an alignment and it came out worse then before. Have to turn my wheel to the right to go straight. When I have my steering wheel straight I go left.

Steve H.
Hyundai XG350
07/22/2019
They fit me in on short notice, and got me back on the road very quickly!

Josh W.
Acura RDX
07/20/2019
ACURA RDX - Turbo issues
Kris and Josh are great and upfront and honest. We truly do value their opinion and they have saved us a lot of money. We have been thrilled with the level of service the Kar shop provides.

LD
Lillian D.
Cadillac DTS
07/18/2019
car repairs
I trust this garage and their workers to tell me the truth about any needed repairs. Kris oversees his employees and workers in a kind and honest manner. He has advised me on many occasions with my best interests in mind. This garage takes me back home and calls and picks me up when the repairs are finished. His work is done correctly and within a reasonable rate. I trust him without question.
Lillian D

RL
Roger L.
07/12/2019
Truck check up
Took my truck in for a fresh oil change and all fluids topped off etc. I let them know that I was traveling cross country and they made sure that my truck was in tip top shape. I was able to get right in. Thanks to Kris and the team for once again giving me top notch service. Love the KAR Shop!!

SL
Sally L.
Ram Pickup
07/11/2019
Great people & service
This shop does a great job and is reliable. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I like the reminders sent out so service is not forgotten.

NL
Natalie L.
Ford Flex
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Natalie said that the business is wonderful to work with.

Keith S.
07/05/2019
OIL CHANGE AND DIAGNOSTIC A PROBLEM
GREAT SERVICE, FAST, EFFICIENT, also had a problem diagnosed
and will now get it taken care of as well. A great shop, Also helpful
was able to get an oil change and walk close by to get some lunch.

FB
Frank B.
Arizona
Chevrolet Corvette
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the service provided by this business was good.

Jeff H.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said this business is very organized and the employees are good guys.

GI
Gina I.
Ford Transit Wagon
06/27/2019
Honest
Kris tells me what my car needs done right now, what can wait for next time, and never oversells me. We keep going back because he is honest and trustworthy.

Jamie M.
06/26/2019
Great Place
Everything was great as usual.

Tyler M.
Arizona
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the owner, Chris, was very eloquent when explaining the process. He mentioned the staff member who he initially spoke with did not communicate very well.