Latest Review about 2 months ago

Bryann B.
Tempe, AZ
08/26/2019
Always 5+ stars!!!
I have been going to the Kar Shop since they first opened. I used to live a mile away and now live seven but I would never go anywhere else. Kris has got a great business going and I always receive the same courtesy, knowledge, and service I did way back when the Kar Shop first opened. It has been awesome seeing The Kar Shop succeed. I highly recommend the Kar Shop!

Keith S.
08/26/2019
GREAT SERVICE
PROMPT QUICK ACCURATE SERVICE

A GREAT PLACE you will not be disappointed

Maleea b.
Phoenix, AZ
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Maleea said she always goes to this business and they have good customer service.

ZJ
Zachery J.
Mesa, AZ
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Zachery said the staff always give exceptional service, they are honest and trustworthy.

David B.
Mazda CX-9
08/04/2019
We had our car towed to the shop after we had a break down on the freeway. We did not have an appointment but although they were busy they promptly looked at the car and order parts. They had the car repaired the same day and working great. They are honest and fair price.

RL
Ronald L.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said he didn't have any issues or problems. Everything was good.

Jeff H.
Jeep Patriot
07/30/2019
Service was great again, hope they can do the warranty work for us

BJ
Bruce J.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
Professional and accountable
The Kar Shop is an excellent place to have your car maintained. The owner Kris and his staff are very professional. My truck required new front brakes, which were replaced quickly but while in the process of replacing them they also discovered wheel bearing issues that required replacement to stop major front end problems in the future. Without their careful inspection I could have run into major problems and expenses down the road. I also found the technicians and front office specialist to be friendly and knowledgeable. Truly, I plan to use the Kar Shop for my future car maintenance.

Jackie A.
07/25/2019
The Kar Shop did a great job for us once again!

JN
Joyce N.
FIAT 500
07/25/2019
Their thoroughness. A bright light in a dark place.
Needed help immediately and was helped in a timely manner. They kept working to find answers and I appreciate their level of integrity.

MK
Matthew K.
07/22/2019
Car alignment
Took my car in for an alignment and it came out worse then before. Have to turn my wheel to the right to go straight. When I have my steering wheel straight I go left.

Steve H.
Hyundai XG350
07/22/2019
They fit me in on short notice, and got me back on the road very quickly!

Josh W.
Acura RDX
07/20/2019
ACURA RDX - Turbo issues
Kris and Josh are great and upfront and honest. We truly do value their opinion and they have saved us a lot of money. We have been thrilled with the level of service the Kar shop provides.

LD
Lillian D.
Cadillac DTS
07/18/2019
car repairs
I trust this garage and their workers to tell me the truth about any needed repairs. Kris oversees his employees and workers in a kind and honest manner. He has advised me on many occasions with my best interests in mind. This garage takes me back home and calls and picks me up when the repairs are finished. His work is done correctly and within a reasonable rate. I trust him without question.
Lillian D

RL
Roger L.
07/12/2019
Truck check up
Took my truck in for a fresh oil change and all fluids topped off etc. I let them know that I was traveling cross country and they made sure that my truck was in tip top shape. I was able to get right in. Thanks to Kris and the team for once again giving me top notch service. Love the KAR Shop!!