LD
Lillian D.
Cadillac DTS
07/18/2019
car repairs
I trust this garage and their workers to tell me the truth about any needed repairs. Kris oversees his employees and workers in a kind and honest manner. He has advised me on many occasions with my best interests in mind. This garage takes me back home and calls and picks me up when the repairs are finished. His work is done correctly and within a reasonable rate. I trust him without question.
Lillian D

RL
Roger L.
07/12/2019
Truck check up
Took my truck in for a fresh oil change and all fluids topped off etc. I let them know that I was traveling cross country and they made sure that my truck was in tip top shape. I was able to get right in. Thanks to Kris and the team for once again giving me top notch service. Love the KAR Shop!!

SL
Sally L.
Ram Pickup
07/11/2019
Great people & service
This shop does a great job and is reliable. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I like the reminders sent out so service is not forgotten.

NL
Natalie L.
Ford Flex
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Natalie said that the business is wonderful to work with.

Keith S.
07/05/2019
OIL CHANGE AND DIAGNOSTIC A PROBLEM
GREAT SERVICE, FAST, EFFICIENT, also had a problem diagnosed
and will now get it taken care of as well. A great shop, Also helpful
was able to get an oil change and walk close by to get some lunch.

FB
Frank B.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the service provided by this business was good.

Jeff H.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said this business is very organized and the employees are good guys.

GI
Gina I.
Ford Transit Wagon
06/27/2019
Honest
Kris tells me what my car needs done right now, what can wait for next time, and never oversells me. We keep going back because he is honest and trustworthy.

Jamie M.
06/26/2019
Great Place
Everything was great as usual.

Tyler M.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the owner, Chris, was very eloquent when explaining the process. He mentioned the staff member who he initially spoke with did not communicate very well.

John H.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/23/2019
Oil change - John
Excellent service as always!! That’s why I keep coming back!!!!!! You’re ALL the best!!!!!

CF
Corrie F.
Mesa, AZ
06/23/2019
Trust
I trust they will tell me what my car may or may not need. Fair price and they get the Job done in a timely manner and correct!! So happy I found a great place to take my car!!!

LV
Lee V.
06/16/2019
Trustworthy and honest
The KAR shop is the only place I will take our cars.We have a 2002 Ford Ranger and a 2006 Acura. We take them in regularly for service and by using the KAR shop they will run forever.

CP
Chance p.
Honda Civic Si
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Chance said this business went above and beyond to do what he needed to have done. They helped him out and did the work as quick as possible.

CP
Chance P.
Honda Civic Si
06/11/2019 Category: Service

Adrianne M.
Honda Element
06/08/2019
Easy to talk to
The guys here are very trustworthy and I feel comfortable asking them any questions I have. They are very understanding and seem to help in any way they can. Also very accommodating!

Melanie W.
05/30/2019
Two thumbs up, as always.
Chris, the owner, is no nonsense -- he does what he says he'll do, for the price that he quotes . He's a nice guy, to boot. Prices are fair and service is awesome. We've been taking our cars to TKS for 2 years and have never had a bad experience. Fair, honest and efficient. You know that if a shop is busy that there is a good reason.

Jeremy S.
Mesa, AZ
Honda Ridgeline
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said the service provided by this business is great.

Adam S.
Dodge Dakota
05/21/2019
Great work and honest guys!!
Straight forward and gets it done the first time around. Stand up owner and staff and made me feel comfortable with the cost. Well worth it!!

SK
Steve K.
05/19/2019
Oil Change
Service {oil change} was great and done in less than half hour . Josh is great to work with