ZJ
Zachery J.
Mesa, AZ
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Zachery said the staff always give exceptional service, they are honest and trustworthy.

David B.
Mazda CX-9
08/04/2019
We had our car towed to the shop after we had a break down on the freeway. We did not have an appointment but although they were busy they promptly looked at the car and order parts. They had the car repaired the same day and working great. They are honest and fair price.

RL
Ronald L.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said he didn't have any issues or problems. Everything was good.

Jeff H.
Jeep Patriot
07/30/2019
Service was great again, hope they can do the warranty work for us

BJ
Bruce J.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
Professional and accountable
The Kar Shop is an excellent place to have your car maintained. The owner Kris and his staff are very professional. My truck required new front brakes, which were replaced quickly but while in the process of replacing them they also discovered wheel bearing issues that required replacement to stop major front end problems in the future. Without their careful inspection I could have run into major problems and expenses down the road. I also found the technicians and front office specialist to be friendly and knowledgeable. Truly, I plan to use the Kar Shop for my future car maintenance.

Jackie A.
07/25/2019
The Kar Shop did a great job for us once again!

JN
Joyce N.
FIAT 500
07/25/2019
Their thoroughness. A bright light in a dark place.
Needed help immediately and was helped in a timely manner. They kept working to find answers and I appreciate their level of integrity.

MK
Matthew K.
07/22/2019
Car alignment
Took my car in for an alignment and it came out worse then before. Have to turn my wheel to the right to go straight. When I have my steering wheel straight I go left.

Steve H.
Hyundai XG350
07/22/2019
They fit me in on short notice, and got me back on the road very quickly!

Josh W.
Acura RDX
07/20/2019
ACURA RDX - Turbo issues
Kris and Josh are great and upfront and honest. We truly do value their opinion and they have saved us a lot of money. We have been thrilled with the level of service the Kar shop provides.

LD
Lillian D.
Cadillac DTS
07/18/2019
car repairs
I trust this garage and their workers to tell me the truth about any needed repairs. Kris oversees his employees and workers in a kind and honest manner. He has advised me on many occasions with my best interests in mind. This garage takes me back home and calls and picks me up when the repairs are finished. His work is done correctly and within a reasonable rate. I trust him without question.
Lillian D

RL
Roger L.
07/12/2019
Truck check up
Took my truck in for a fresh oil change and all fluids topped off etc. I let them know that I was traveling cross country and they made sure that my truck was in tip top shape. I was able to get right in. Thanks to Kris and the team for once again giving me top notch service. Love the KAR Shop!!

SL
Sally L.
Ram Pickup
07/11/2019
Great people & service
This shop does a great job and is reliable. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I like the reminders sent out so service is not forgotten.

NL
Natalie L.
Ford Flex
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Natalie said that the business is wonderful to work with.

Keith S.
07/05/2019
OIL CHANGE AND DIAGNOSTIC A PROBLEM
GREAT SERVICE, FAST, EFFICIENT, also had a problem diagnosed
and will now get it taken care of as well. A great shop, Also helpful
was able to get an oil change and walk close by to get some lunch.