John H.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/23/2019
Oil change - John
Excellent service as always!! That’s why I keep coming back!!!!!! You’re ALL the best!!!!!

CF
Corrie F.
06/23/2019
Trust
I trust they will tell me what my car may or may not need. Fair price and they get the Job done in a timely manner and correct!! So happy I found a great place to take my car!!!

LV
Lee V.
06/16/2019
Trustworthy and honest
The KAR shop is the only place I will take our cars.We have a 2002 Ford Ranger and a 2006 Acura. We take them in regularly for service and by using the KAR shop they will run forever.

CP
Chance p.
Arizona
Honda Civic Si
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Chance said this business went above and beyond to do what he needed to have done. They helped him out and did the work as quick as possible.

CP

Adrianne M.
Honda Element
06/08/2019
Easy to talk to
The guys here are very trustworthy and I feel comfortable asking them any questions I have. They are very understanding and seem to help in any way they can. Also very accommodating!

Melanie W.
05/30/2019
Two thumbs up, as always.
Chris, the owner, is no nonsense -- he does what he says he'll do, for the price that he quotes . He's a nice guy, to boot. Prices are fair and service is awesome. We've been taking our cars to TKS for 2 years and have never had a bad experience. Fair, honest and efficient. You know that if a shop is busy that there is a good reason.

Jeremy S.
Honda Ridgeline
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said the service provided by this business is great.

Adam S.
Dodge Dakota
05/21/2019
Great work and honest guys!!
Straight forward and gets it done the first time around. Stand up owner and staff and made me feel comfortable with the cost. Well worth it!!

SK
Steve K.
05/19/2019
Oil Change
Service {oil change} was great and done in less than half hour . Josh is great to work with

Joe R.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Joe said this business performed the work to his satisfaction. They were able to get him in when they said. It was nice to find a trustworthy facility.

ZS
Zack S.
05/16/2019
Keeping my old Jeep running!
Replaced the radiator and it runs good again!

AC
Anita C.
Chandler, AZ
05/10/2019
Good at what they do and honest
I am so grateful that I found you and even referred you to my daughter that I love so much. Being good at what you do and being honest goes a long way. This is why you are successful.

ZJ
Zachery J.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Zachery said the staff provided trustworthy service.

FD
Frank D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/02/2019
I have always been very pleased with the K.A.R. shop, they're very personable, family owned, honest and their prices are very fair.