Keith S.
01/13/2019
My Toyota Repair
A great shop with good work, Friendly greeting, easy to get an estimate, work done on time, a friendly place
and you will feel safe and welcome

Doug M.
01/13/2019
5 Star Service
The fuel pump went out on my truck. I did not hesitate to take it to The Kar Shop. The repairs were completed professionally, in a timely manner and with appropriate parts. It just makes good sense to let The Kar Shop handle your automotive repair needs. I do every time.

Doris S.
Mercury Tracer
01/10/2019
Management, Experience & Service
Chris has always been professional and cares about his customers. I feel like he truly likes his business - he is always pleasant and so are his people that work with him. I’m never disappointed when I take my auto to Kar Shop!

AP
Andrew P.
Lexus IS 250
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said he got good service

LD
Lillian D.
Cadillac DTS
01/09/2019
I made an appointment online to have my oil changed and car serviced. The time I picked wasn't available, but another one later in the day also worked for me. I find this place a wonderful experience although at times the cost has been very high. I feel safe in using their suggestions and so far things have worked out well for me.
I had the nicest young man come pick me up to return me to the garage. Forgot his name, but he's the one who spends time in the pits summer and winter. He's obviously a "newbie", but such a great personality and refreshing when he told me he is in the beginning stages of becoming a good mechanic. I'm sure he'll continue to improve his status with your company.
Lillian L. DeCarolis

Stacy S.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Stacy said the business has great customer service and promptness. Their facility is clean and her vehicle is running excellently.

RT
Robert T.
Volkswagen Rabbit
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Robert said that the price is a little high but they got the vehicle from the lot next door and put in the battery with no charge so it was good. He also said the customer service is great

KY
Kelly Y.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the customer service was exceptional.

Richard H.
12/11/2018
Fixed
The issue at hand was taken care of promptly, will continue to use KAR in the future!

Jeff H.
12/07/2018
Heater Problem
They found the problem n fixed it real reasonable! Thank you

TD
Tony D.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Tony said that they did what they said they would do in a timely manner and they are cost effective.

NC
Nikaela C.
11/29/2018
Fantastic Service as Usual
I've been using the Kar Shop for a couple of years now and they have been absolutely amazing. Fantastic Service, honest down-to-earth mechanics, fast turnaround. Every time I take one of my cars in they seem slammed with work, but never feel disorganized or overwhelmed. Would recommend to anyone (and I do!).

The only little constructive feedback I would give is Josh seems to be running the front desk lately and he is very focused as soon as you walk in on getting you taken care of. However, it would be awesome if he looked up from his desk and just made eye contact and greeted you before jumping into tasks. Thats it!

MT
Matthew T.
Lexus CT 200h
11/28/2018
Great auto shop
I keep going back they're friendly, reasonable and have a shuttle if u live close, what more can u ask for?

TH
Tina H.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Tina said she was very happy with the service and it was a very good visit.

Mark D.
Dodge Caliber
11/08/2018
Awesome Service as usual!
We have been customers for many years now. We have always received outstanding service. Kris goes the extra mile to make sure our cars are in Tip-Top running order. Prices are always reasonable. Work is always done expediently. I like that they have a Keurig coffee machine in the waiting too. That's a plus!

GH
Greg H.
Ford Expedition
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the staff at the business treated him well.

XC
Xavier C.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Xavier said the business is the best. He would not bring his vehicle anywhere else.

PL
Paul L.
Kia Spectra
11/04/2018
Great work and friendly service
Once again the Kar Shop took care of my car with great service and also helped me with a ride to and from my work. I appreciate them going beyond the normal to be helpful.

KC
Karen C.
11/03/2018
Good price, great work
We had a regular car repair place but the service seemed to have slipped a little. Some friends recommended the KAR shop a little over a year ago and we have been pleased with our decision ever since.

If a repair needs to be done they explain it so we can understand it. They are not the cheapest nor are they the most expensive, but the quality is excellent. Josh is very personable as are the others I've met there.

I think some of that is because they are closed on the weekend which shows the staff to spend the weekends how they want. There is no substitute for being home when the kids are home. Thank you for doing that.

Kori M.
11/01/2018
Friendly staff and good quality services.
Price is a slightly higher than some shops out there but it comes with great quality service so it is worth it!