TP
Longwood, FL
Toyota Avalon
12/13/2018
Great Experience
They were very courteous, mindful of my time, didn't charge me for anything unnecessary. Even charged a very fair price !! Wonderful experience.

CAROL W.
Edgewater, FL
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/05/2018
Got the job done
Always happy with the service they pay attention to all the details and get me out of there as quickly as possible

CN
Charlene N.
Florida
Mazda CX-7
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Charlene said the business is very quick and does good work. She has not had any issues to this point.

MZ
MICHAEL Z.
11/29/2018
Knowledgeable Staff
Knowledgeable Staff and the best Oils available

DAVID S.
11/21/2018
replaced transmission, serpentine belt and got a new AC compressor
Decided to make a significant investment in repairs and maintenance and not trade in my truck. I assume it will keep moving for another 100,000 miles. The truck has returned to running flawlessly.

FL
FRED L.
11/12/2018
they know about cars
they are good and do not take advantage of you

CAROL W.
Edgewater, FL
11/09/2018
My service day was a happy day
I felt very good with my necessary service today I arrived early before they opened they brought me in earlier even before they opened started on my car they said it would be 3 to 4 hours I was out in less than 3 hours the price was exactly what they quoted me I have no complaints whatsoever and I would definitely return again and again

EK
Elvin K.
Pontiac Montana
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Elvin said he has used this business for years. The service was great.

keith m.
11/07/2018
Fast, professional service, at an affordable price
I tend to drive my vehicles for a very long time, and I trust the Magic Mechanic to keep it in top shape.
The service is top notch and I know that I can trust them to keep my cars running for as long as I choose, without breaking the bank.

Calude B.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sarah. She said the technicians were very courteous and polite. She and her husband did not have to wait very long and were pleased with the service.

David S.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
David said they are great. He said he has been using them for a long time.

KD
Kevin D.
Winter Garden, FL
Nissan Pickup
11/02/2018
1995 Nissan Pickup Truck
I purchased utility vehicle to perform facility maintenance and needed reliable vehicle. Vehicle ran great but was temperamental. The team at the magic Mechanic thoroughly evaluated the vehicle and made immediate repairs as well as suggested a few non threatening repairs. The team contacted me to get permission to proceed with repairs. Great customer service and awesome communication. This is why I’ve been a customer for over 15 years.

AD
Allen D.
Davenport, FL
Jeep Cherokee
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said the mechanics repaired everything that he needed. He did not have any problems.

Merv S.
Lady Lake, FL
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Merv said that he had his vehicle somewhere else for two months that couldn't fix it,. He went to this place and they fixed it right away. He is thrilled.

Clermont, FL
Buick Enclave
10/17/2018
Fast and Friendly fluid exchange.
Shop was slammed but they still worked me in for my oil and transmission fluid change right away. As always friendly and great shop to work with.

MARK R.
10/15/2018
av replacement
after the new aftermarket ac unit was installed, i asked my son how was it doing, his response was" all aftermarket stuff doesnt sound as good as original". I took a drive and found the unit was really noisy when engaged.

I called JD and he immediately said, bring it in. We did and were very happy that we had a loaner car to use for the repair time. The unit was replaced, the new unit is working nicely.
Since it was warranted , we used our money on an amzoil change that same day.

Brought back the rental full of gas and very appreciative.

Mark and Grant Richardson

TONY B.
Sanford, FL
Chevrolet HHR
10/15/2018
JD is awesome!
My wife's HHR has been cared for multiple times by Magic Mechanic and there is no other place to go. There was a weird noise underneath when turning a corner and JD jumped in as a passenger to hear the noise. Well, guess what? He understood it and It got fixed, and the cost was minimal. Great job, JD and the crew at Magic Mechanic!!

Randy C.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Chevrolet Colorado
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Randy said this facility has good front counter service and good repair service, and he couldn't ask for anything better.

CK
christine k.
Debary, FL
10/12/2018
Total satifaction
The prompt, courteous and quality service is bringing us back to the magic mechanic for more than 14 years.
Being a widow and advanced age I am never worried to be taken advantage off and always treated with respect.
Christine Kaplan

ED
Elmer D.
Chrysler 300
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Elmer said the staff is honest and takes care of all his vehicle's needs.