The Mobile Oil Changers

Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

Jon G B. on 03/29/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"FLEET Maintenance"
Lisa has been performing our Cyclic Oil change for our State fleet for a couple of years now.
Her service and attention to details is on point! She and her crew does and excellent job! Normally, she get our 30 plus vehicles within a couple of days! Great Job!!
Service Date: 03/06/2017
Review Created: 03/29/2017 02:23 PM
Andy E. on 10/05/2016
Andy said his service was really good.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 09/01/2016
Review Created: 10/05/2016
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 10/12/2016

Thank you, Andy!  We make sure and check important items like your spare tire, along with the usual fluids and inspection items.

Ronny N. on 10/03/2016
Ronny said the service was good. He would recommend them to others.
Vehicle: Ford F-250 Super Duty
Service Date: 09/08/2016
Review Created: 10/03/2016
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 10/12/2016

Thank you, Ron!  We appreciate the recommendation.

Gina G. on 10/02/2016
"Best experience EVER!!"
Service from The Mobile Oil Changers was such a blessing! As a single mother , I often wonder if I'm getting honest and fair service for an honest and fair price. I will never wonder if that's the case when gerting my oil change...as long as I use The Mobile Oil Changers! Thanks for doing what you do! I've already spread the word and will continue to share my experience and the great service.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 09/12/2016
Review Created: 10/02/2016 08:09 PM
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 10/12/2016

You exactly expressed one of the reasons we do things the way we do - people like you (and everyone) need to be able to count on honest and fair service, and that is how we roll!

Chris K. on 09/24/2016
"Awesome "
Lisa always does a great job. She is very professional.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 08/29/2016
Review Created: 09/24/2016 07:33 PM
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 09/30/2016

Thank you, Chris!  We are glad to change your oil so you can do what you're good at - cleaning up construction work.  We've known you over 30 years and highly recommend you, too!

Lonnie M. on 09/21/2016
Lonnie said she was happy with the service.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 08/27/2016
Review Created: 09/21/2016
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 09/21/2016

Lonnie, you did a lot of volunteer work during the large wildfire nearby, and your engine compartment had a layer of ash.  We were glad to change your oil and clean that up for you!  You are a great neighbor to the wildfire victims and to the firefighters.

Holly P. on 09/14/2016
Holly said they were very kind, helpful and they did a great job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 08/23/2016
Review Created: 09/14/2016
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 09/18/2016

Holly, you have been a great customer for years, and we are glad you like the work we do.  We enjoy going the extra step for our customers!

Iddy S. on 08/24/2016
"There is nothing BETTER than having Lisa come to your home while you get all your little or Big chores done!! And she is so DARN thorough!! I'm still not sure how she discovered I had a brake light out!???? Mirrors or how else???"
She's the BEST FIND EVER!!! She has saved me loads of $$$ and if my oil is clean after 3000 miles she tops it off and doesn't just tell me it's time for another oil change!!!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 08/20/2016
Review Created: 08/24/2016 09:17 AM
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 09/05/2016

You are a great person, Iddy!  We have a special tool that holds down the brake pedal so we can check the brake lights for you.  Also, one of our founding principles was that we would be honest with our customers - that's why we let you know when you called and did not need an oil change yet.  We just topped off your fluids and we will wait until you really need an oil change.

Jonna P. on 08/18/2016
Jonna said the business is absolutely awesome.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 08/15/2016
Review Created: 08/18/2016
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 08/19/2016

Thank you, Jonna!  We were glad to work on your car at your place, so you could take care of your business.

Sharon Rae F. on 08/13/2016
"Your company is awesome."
I use them every time I need my oil changed.
They check all .
Vehicle: Ford Escort
Service Date: 07/31/2016
Review Created: 08/13/2016 08:07 PM
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 08/14/2016

Thank you, Sharon Rae!  We were glad to provide service to your location so you could take care of your mother while you get an oil change.

Nancy W. on 07/30/2016
Nancy said she has used this business forever. She likes the convenience and timeliness. There is nothing wrong with the service at this business
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 07/26/2016
Review Created: 07/30/2016
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 08/01/2016

Nancy, we appreciate the important work you are doing to help others, with the Wellness Kitchen Resource Center.  We are honored you choose us to change your oil so you can continue to help those in need.  Thank you for the kind compliments!

Irene Q. on 07/22/2016
Irene said she is very happy with the service the business provides. They were able to get her in at the last minute to change her oil.
Vehicle: Hummer H3
Service Date: 07/17/2016
Review Created: 07/22/2016
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 08/01/2016

Thank you, Irene!  Though we have grown over the years, we are glad we were able to fit you into our schedule at the time you requested.

Barbara G. on 07/19/2016
Barbara said she was completely satisfied with her experience.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 07/09/2016
Review Created: 07/19/2016
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 07/21/2016

Thank you, Barbara!  The Mobile Oil Changers gladly went to your rural address (for which you gave great directions!) for your oil change.

Barbara F. on 07/13/2016
"So convenient and reasonable!"
Lisa and her assistant are very knowledgeable and professional. They answered questions I had and educated me on tire tread as I was concerned I may need new tires. I will definitely use them again!
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 07/06/2016
Review Created: 07/13/2016 09:09 PM
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 07/13/2016

Thank you for the kind words, Barbara!  It was a pleasure to meet you, and to save you some valuable time by coming to you for your oil change.

John A. on 07/11/2016
"5 Star Service"
Lisa and crew did my RV oil change. I feel they did an exceptional job. I highly recommend them. I called and thanked the business that referred me to the Mobile Oil Changers.
Vehicle: Ford F-550 Super Duty
Service Date: 07/06/2016
Review Created: 07/11/2016 09:06 PM
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 07/11/2016

Thank you, John!  It was a pleasure to meet your family, and change the oil in your RV (and top off the generator oil) so your family could enjoy camping!

Charles D. on 07/11/2016
Charles said this business is friendly and convenient for him.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 07/08/2016
Review Created: 07/11/2016
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 07/12/2016

Thank you, Charles!  It was nice to see you again, and change oil for you at your work place. Did you know - we use a set, systematic, inspection sequence for each and every vehicle: that means we track any changes in your vehicle's condition, related to our preventive maintenance service.  If something changes, we advise you so you can seek the appropriate follow up service.

Jo W. on 07/06/2016
"Realible"
Like most people I am busy. It is great to be working while Lisa changes my oil and check my cars fluids, etc. Thank you again.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 06/28/2016
Review Created: 07/06/2016 08:17 PM
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 07/08/2016

Thank you, Jo!  You take great care of your Yukon, and it is a pleasure for us to help you keep it in the best possible condition.

Mike L. on 07/06/2016
Mike said the business is responsive, reliable and honest. They provide excellent service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 07/02/2016
Review Created: 07/06/2016
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 07/08/2016

Thank you, Mike!  We were glad to see you could relax on your ranch while we changed your oil.

Andy E. on 07/06/2016
Andy said the business has good, efficient service at a good price plus everyone there is very nice.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/17/2016
Review Created: 07/06/2016
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 07/08/2016

Thank you, Andy!  When you have a whole fleet of small and medium trucks, as well as forklifts, The Mobile Oil Changers can be a big time saver.  Fleet owners don't have to pay their employees to drive their vehicles elsewhere and sit to get a regular preventive maintenance service.  We'll see you soon!

John S. on 07/01/2016
John said everything was fine. The assistant was a little unfamiliar with the process because she was new, but she has a lot of potential.
Vehicle: Lincoln Aviator
Service Date: 06/11/2016
Review Created: 07/01/2016
Lisa M. at The Mobile Oil Changers responded on 07/04/2016

Thank you, John and Joan!  We are glad we could save you a trip to get your oil changed.