VD
High Point, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/13/2019
Back Motoring
I was very impressed with Motorworks and I will be back next time I need service. It was easy to talk to Beverly and Bill about what I needed. My 2008 Mini Cooper was running rough and burning a lot of oil. I took it to Motorworks and there was no hassle about getting extra work that I didn’t need. In fact Bill was very honest and told me I didn’t need things that I thought I needed and saved me money! I appreciate the work being done right at the price they quoted with no run around. The car is running great!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 06/14/2019

We appreciate your kind words and continued support.

Jon A.
06/13/2019
Quick and efficient
Friendly staff, loaner car and good explanation of the service needed
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you! We are here when you need us and appreciate your business.

BP
Bob P.
King, NC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
05/31/2019
First Visit
This was my first experience at the this business. Simple oil change on a Mercedes. Happy with work and prices charged. Will return for additional work.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you Mr. K. We are here when you need us.

05/30/2019
Cleaned my car too!
Always a pleasure to visit ... Beverly, Alise(sp?), Chris and the mechanics.

Work explained upfront ... completed on time and as estimated.
No bagels yet no over pricing.

And if interested ... fresh coffee and delightful chatter.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 05/31/2019

We appreciate your kind words and continued support! We will see you next time.

GJ
Glynis J.
Mercedes-Benz E430
05/29/2019
Impromptu visit
I stopped by because a rear brake light was out. With no appointment, I hoped to be seen, but certainly didn’t expect it. Without missing a beat, you guys fit me. Very pleased and very appreciative!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you, always our pleasure.

GM
Gene M.
Nissan 300ZX
05/25/2019
Excellent Service; Incredible Timing!
Vehicle arrived with what seemed to be a vacuum leak (the worst!) but turned out to be a corroded sensor. Techs listened carefully before methodically finding the _real_ problem and repairing it properly. And even though the car is really old, they managed to find parts and fix it within a day! Spectacular! And they didn't even rub my nose in the fact that it _WASN'T_ a vacuum leak, as I had previously described. (The symptoms were similar, but their repair solved the problem!) Older car is getting older, but The Motor Works still handles it with care and respect. In a word: Awesome!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for your kind words! Always enjoying seeing you and your vehicles!

EE
Elyse E.
05/23/2019
Always a Great Experience
Always honest and friendly! Wouldn’t go anywhere else

Lisa M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/21/2019
Personalized service
Always a pleasure to do business at Motor Works. Everyone is helpful and friendly. Chris answers all my questions and gives honest advice.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 05/21/2019

Mark P.
Mercedes-Benz 300SDL
05/12/2019
Fantastic as always
The folks at The Motor Works were amazing as always. Helpful, prompt and affordable.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 05/14/2019

We appreciate your continued support!

Mark H.
BMW M3
05/03/2019
Recent M3 service
Fast and friendly service as usual.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 05/07/2019

Jennifer M.
04/25/2019
Outstanding service
I can't say enough good things about The Motor Works. Completely professional, HONEST and customer oriented. Everything that needs to be done on the vehicle, they are upfront, provide explanations and communicate any issues or concerns. Highly highly recommend.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 04/25/2019

We appreciate your kind words and continued support!

NJ
Nathaniel J.
Hyundai Genesis
04/22/2019
Very pleased!
Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable about the issue I was having. Car was dropped off at 10am and was ready by 4pm. Very quick and to the point.

Happy Motoring!

Matt H.
BMW M3
04/13/2019
Honest service!
I brought a used (new to me) BMW M3 for service. The team gave the car a full check up and reassured me that the car is in good health. Several issues brought up by another shop were actually NOT issues, saving me a significant amount of money. This is the only shop I will take my cars.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 04/23/2019

Congratulations on your 'new' M3!

JO
Jennifer O.
Rural Hall, NC
Volvo V70
04/11/2019
Routine Maintenance
Great service and clear communication as usual.

Lisa M.
04/02/2019
Mercedes - Headlight and Trunk Latch Repairs
This was my first repair at The Motor Works. The overall experience and excellent customer service did not disappoint. I was looking for an alternative to the MB dealership and I found it. I will be a repeat customer.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for your kind words!

James G.
03/19/2019
Routine maintenance made easy.
Keeping an older BMW running well at 170,000 miles is made easier when you have Motor Works to rely on. All the maintenance was done as planned and my car was ready in a reasonable time frame. It also helps me that their location is nearby. Well done!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 03/19/2019

Maintenance is the key to keeping any vehicle running!  Happy to help.

BW
Byron W.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
03/13/2019
Always Excellent service
Since moving to Winston-Salem I have never been disappointed with the service knowledgeable friendly and professional I wouldn’t take my MBZ anywhere else!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 03/13/2019

WY
Wayne Y.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/12/2019
service could not be more pleased
Service was great could not be more pleased looking forward to a long relationship.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 03/13/2019

Looking forward to that relationship!
Happy Motoring!

Ashley M.
BMW 325i
03/08/2019
Excellent service as always.. no wait time. Thanks guys.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 03/11/2019

It was our pleasure!  Happy Motoring!

GS
Gunnar S.
Porsche 911
03/03/2019
Highly recommend
Great service and price. 4 wheel alignment done right. Enjoyed the loan car option
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 03/07/2019

Glad we could help! Happy Motoring!