KP
Kiayana P.
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/19/2018
Great Experience!
Patient, kind and exact! I like the way they explain the process and then quote a amount. No guest work involved. Will definitely use them again. They even offer free loaner cars!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/23/2018

Stress free, thats the only way to go!
Happy Motoring-

Volvo S60
10/16/2018
Love these guys!
Always done right the first time! Love that they prioritize based on safety and not in the business of 'selling me repairs'. Knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy!

10/13/2018
I trust The Motor Works
I have taken my cars ( Volvos and Audis) to The Motor Works for years- even when they had another name! I totally trust them to do an excellent job with fair prices. They know me by name and by car. Friendly and honest service. I highly recommend them.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words.
Happy Motoring!

BG
Barbara G.
Kernersville, NC
Volkswagen Jetta
10/08/2018
Wonderful service
As always the staff was friendly. I know that when I go there I am getting excellent service from all the staff. They make having my car worked on a pleasant experience rather than one to be endured no matter whether it is for an oil change or some major type work.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you!  Will see you at your next visit.

Clarence M.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/05/2018
The staff is friendly and professional.
I was very pleased with the work that was done on my Mercedes.

Thank you, safe travels.

Diane R.
BMW 325i
10/05/2018
THE BEST SERVICE, THE TEST CUSTOMER CARE, THE BEST ADVICE!
My 1995 BMW is like a child to me and I've always been hesitant to trust anyone to provide the care and respect she deserves during services. However, for her recent services, one of which was pretty serious, I've taken her to The Motor Works. Great decision! I can't say enough about their professionalism, their manner of communication via text or whatever works best for customer, descriptions and estimates of what's needed, loaner car when needed (what a great thing!), and all around treatment of my car and myself. They are very fair and honest and I don't find that routinely with my repair needs whether car, house, or myself. Thumbs up for The Motor Works. You should try them - you and your cars will be customers for life!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/05/2018

Appreciative of your kind words and trust to work on your baby.  We will give her nothing but the best care, each and every time!

SG
Susan G.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/04/2018
Reasonable rates and feel they were truthful.
Everyone I spoke with made me feel comfortable and confident with their service. I like their website where the car's service records are available.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you and happy motoring!

RJ
Randy J.
Mount Airy, NC
09/29/2018
Job Well Done
Professional Service, Quality Work, Fair Price, Work Completed in a Timely Manner
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/02/2018

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

RP
Roger P.
Jaguar XJ
09/28/2018
Preventive suggestions
During a repair, cautions were offered to replace related parts that would soon wear out. Good thinking ahead to prevent future dangerous and costly breakdown.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 09/28/2018

See you next time!

Michael M.
Pinnacle, NC
Porsche 911
09/22/2018
Very personable staff
The people who work here are car people who enjoy the cars as well know how to service them.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 09/25/2018

Always our pleasure!

Tamara M.
09/11/2018
Keeps my 2000 BMW in top working condition
I’m never afraid that I’ll be overcharged or over-diagnosed whenever my ragtop needs work to keep it in tip-top shape for long highway trips.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 09/13/2018

We appreciate you and your business!

Judi W.
Volvo S60
09/08/2018
The Motor Works is the best!
I've kept coming back to The Motor Works because of the knowledgeable, caring staff who take great care of my current Volvo with 199,000 miles and the four previous Volvos I've owned.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 09/13/2018

Always our pleasure!

ME
Michael E.
Clemmons, NC
Volvo XC60
08/31/2018
Chris is a highly skilled technician who can diagnose tough problems easily and explain his reasoning and diagnosis. He has proved himself to be reliable and honest over several years of work on 3 of our cars. I'd highly recommend him.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 09/04/2018

Looking forward to seeing you at your next visit!

KK
Ken K.
Tobaccoville, NC
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/27/2018
Great Service, on-time and reasonable cost
This was my first visit to TMW to get service on my 2008 SLK 350. They gave me an immediate estimate which was in line with other quotes and were ready to do start the job that day. Withing a few minutes I was off in my free loaner car and my car was ready mid-day the following day ahead of schedule. The repair was done right and I am enjoying my new struts.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 08/28/2018

Looking forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Tim B.
08/26/2018
trustworthy and highly skilled
Only folks in WS that I trust to service my Porsche Boxster. Everyone seems to be knowledgeable, from Chris and Beverly upfront to their skilled service staff. Owner has been racing BMWs for years. Tires are priced at $1 over wholesale, labor rates quite competitive.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you! Your kind words are music to our ears.

RP
Roger P.
Jaguar XJ
08/22/2018
Helpful folks
Only urge required maintenance.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 08/22/2018

Always enjoy your visits!

AP
Alan P.
Volkswagen New Beetle
08/11/2018
As always
Friendly and attentive. Everything as promised. My ailing car feels young again. They suggestred rebalancimg and rotating tires without me asking. Our Motor Works-servicrd cars now have 150k 200k and 250k miles -- and all going strong. Why ever buy a new car. But if you do, buy a Tesla and they'll service it, too.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 08/14/2018

We appreciate you and your kind words!

BG
Barbara G.
Kernersville, NC
Volkswagen Jetta
08/10/2018
Wonderful service
The staff continues to be as friendly and warm as they have always been. They make you feel like family, not just a customer. They never tell you that you need something done on your vehicle that doesn't need to be done.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 08/14/2018

Always our pleasure, see you next time!

GW
Gregg W.
Rural Hall, NC
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/03/2018
Great service, valuable service
The Motor Works eurolube is a really great service. I could change my oil myself but I would have missed something which could have resulted in a major system breakdown. By regularly visiting TMW, my car is consistently reliable and never lets me down, even though it is 12 years old with over 100,000 miles on the odometer.

Thank you for Mr. W!

Dan S.
07/11/2018
excellent customer service
From the phone call to meeting in person the staff shows great customer service. It isn't fake they genuinely care about their customers and about communication with what is going on with the vehicle
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words!
Happy Motoring!