RD
Rosalie D.
Honda Fit
05/21/2019
Honest & efficient
As a female that doesn't know anything about repairing my vehicle, it's important to use a shop that is honest & efficient. The Muffler Shop has provided me with excellent service for over 7 years....or should I say for over 130,000 miles!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Rose, alway a pleasure taking care of you and your vehicle.

Dave

Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Finalist for 2014, 2015 and 2016 Small Business Customer Service Award.

James M.
Nissan Sentra
05/15/2019
Best customer service
They are very efficient and always friendly and answer an explain all my questions.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you James, we are always here when you need us.

Jeff D.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
05/14/2019
F-350 Pickup
A/C blower motor went out. Dropped it off with Jerry. 3 hours later it was ready and the pricing was fair. This is why I’ve been going to the Muffler Shop for decades.
Jeff
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Jeff for kind words & the many years of loyality to The Muffler Shop.

KW
KIm W.
05/12/2019
Always great, trustworthy service!
We have been coming here for about three years now. The Muffler Shop was recommended by a trusted family friend, and now we won't go anywhere else!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/17/2019

Always a pleasure having you stop in Kim, We really appreciate your contimued support.

Kevin B.
Dodge Durango
05/11/2019
Great place
Went to the muffle shop with a brand new vehicle looking to get a better sounding exhaust, they knew exactly what I needed for my SUV. The work was done quickly and welds look great. Couldn’t be happier this is my 4th vehicle I’ve taken to them and I’m sure it won’t be the last.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Kevin, we always enjoy seeing your newest toy and making it sound better. Enjoy the new ride!!!

SP
Suzanne P.
Cadillac DeVille
05/07/2019
First timer
Shop recommended by the dealership for a repair they would not do. I called, they said bring the car by so they could take a look, gave me a quote, scheduled the repair next day and completed the repairs within a couple of hours. And under the quoted amount. The car seems to run better. I will be back.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Suzanne for taking the time and giving a great review. We are looking forward to taking care of your Cadillac.

DE
Dawn E.
05/05/2019
Great shop for all your Auto needs
Great service, they get your vehicle done in a timely manner. And the prices are lower than most auto shops.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Dawn, it is always a pleasure to take care of another great small business. Waterworld Scuba is the best.

David M.
Toyota Matrix
05/01/2019
Honest service!
I was given an estimate for $1500 that another shop indicated was necessary for my car. Needing a second opinion, and as we’re recent transplants, I asked around for a recommendation and was given the Muffler Shop. I took the vehicle in and talked with Jerry, who had a tech look it over. There was NOTHING wrong with the car. Thanks guys for your honesty. I’ll be bringing all of my business your way and talking you up to whom ever I can.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you David for taking the time to gives us a great review. Let us know if there is anyone else you would like to meet in town. After 37 years in business we have a great contact list that we trust and refer every day.

Mike S.
Hyundai Equus
04/29/2019
A Trusted mechanic
Having a quality trustworthy mechanic is a rare catch.

I could have been “taken for a ride”, but the problem was an easy fix for very little $$$.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Mike for the very kind words. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Matt B.
Honda Ridgeline
04/28/2019
Always a great job
Always on time, always fixed right, and always a fair price. What else could you ask for? Oh yeah - friendly folks, too.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Matt, we love hearing that our clients are happy with us.

NP
Nico P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/23/2019
First time experience
Very convenient for us city employees to just walk across the street. Very quick and easy. I got my rear brake pads done and provided all the information done on receipt. Will definitely come back to do more minor maintenance.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/24/2019

Nico, Our team always appreciates hearing from a 1st time customer. Looking forward to getting to know you and your vehicle a little better.

Jan C.
04/16/2019
Love This Place
I have seen The Muffler Shop there for years but only decided to stop in for an oil and filter change about 3 years ago. I don't know what took me so long. They are great! I depend on them to do a thorough inspection of my car before taking a long car trip. They don't try to sell me anything I don't need. I like to use Castrol oil which they don't carry but they let me bring my own oil. They seem very honest and my car is usually ready before they told me it would be. I like the location also, right downtown Henderson. I can bring my car in and then walk for lunch or a snack at a number of nearby restaurants.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Jan for not only supporting us but also the surrounding local businesses in the Water Street District. Enjoy your travels.

John K.
04/16/2019
ONLY THE BEST
Dave and Jerry have been servicing our vehicles and our kids’ vehicles for over ten years. OUTSTANDING SERVICE, KNOWLEDGEABLE CREW,
FAIR ESTIMATES, GREAT FOLLOWUPS. WONDERFUL👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/22/2019

It seems like yesterday when you showed up with the Cadillac. Thank you for the loyality and friendship.

Cadillac CTS
04/13/2019
Best repair shop ever 💯
This shop is the best very professional and won’t scam or use people best tip car repair shop I’ve been to in Las Vegas
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time for your review.

Johanna F.
Dodge Neon
04/06/2019
What a gem!
I am so impresssed with this place. It's such a blessing to find a place of business where honesty and great customer service is still the priority. As I sat there and watched people come and go, Jerry called everyone by name and had a quick conversation with all the clients. That is a sign of long returning customers that have found a very reliable business. It was obvious that he has known some of them for years. I will definately be back to The Muffler Shop when I need work on my cars again and will gladly recommend this place to friends. This was one of the best business experiences I've ever had in this town, they take great care of you here. Great job Jerry and team for making your customers number one!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/10/2019

Johanna, our customers will always be number one. Without you, there is no us. Thank you for the amazing review.

PF
Patrick F.
GMC Yukon
04/05/2019
diagnostic and repair
This shop is very clean and professional. Friendly staff and repair finished on time. I will return with more work.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/10/2019

We are always thankful to hear from a first time customers. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Toyota Avalon
04/03/2019
Always willing to help!!
These guys are great! Every time we call for work to be done, they are right on it and usually get our car back to us the same day!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/10/2019

Always appreciate great feedback and also the five stars.

CR
Clifford R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/02/2019
Awesome
You shop is always awesome. I've been going to your shop for quite a few years and never had any problems from your work. Thank you.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you Cliff, always happy to take care of you and your families vehicle needs.

MF
Milan F.
03/27/2019
trustworthy, honest and helpful
trustworthy, honest and helpful. Found them using AAA recommendation.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you Milan, let us know if you need any other services.

Miriam M.
Nissan 350Z
03/26/2019
Oil change on my 2006 Nissan 350Z
Excellent service! I will definitely be going back for any other car needs that may come up.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/02/2019

Always pleased to hear from a first time customer. Looking forward to seeing you again Miriam.