CG
Corky G.
Ram 1500
06/13/2020
Thee Best Place for Service...
As always, the MufflerShop gets the job done promptly, and always the very best service. The staff is friendly & helpful.
5 Stars isn’t enough for this place...👍👍
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/18/2020

Very thankful for five stars Corky. Have to keep that RAM running around the country with that beautiful travel trailer for all your adventures.

GMC Pickup
06/11/2020
Great service, as usual
Went in for quick fluid leak repair on a GMC truck. Dropped off at shop, went to lunch, and got a "finished" call less than 2 hours after drop-off.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/18/2020

One of our easiest customers to take care, you are the best.

PS
Patty S.
GMC Jimmy
06/11/2020
Professional friendly
As always received prompt professional service
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you Patty for taking the time to give us five stars, always appreciated.

EM
Eric M.
Volkswagen Passat
06/10/2020
SAME OLE STUFF
AS USUAL, THE SERVICE IS GREAT AND QUALITY OF WORK VERY SATISFYING AND RELIABLE. WHAT CAN I SAY!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you Eric, Let us know if you have anymore issues with your brakes.

KA
Kent A.
Ram 1500
06/09/2020
Diesel truck oil change
Friendly and efficient in getting the work done that was asked for.
Good prices and didn't try to sell me something I didn't need
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you Kent, appreciate hearing from first time customers.

Jerry K.
Chrysler 200
06/09/2020
I had both of my cars
oil changed Super good job both were done within 2 hours These guys are the best.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you Jerry. Multiple vehicles and 12 plus years, we always like to hear how were doing.

Randy M.
06/06/2020
Gratitude
I can never say enough of the professional knowledge and service from both Jerry and David.
They make my driving time flawless.
Thank you both and of course your service techs.

Thank you Randy, lets see if we can get this Chevy to 300k and beyound

CR
Clifford R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/30/2020
Great Job!
I just had my VW Jetta serviced at the Muffler Shop and as always they do a great job. I highly recommend them for all of your work, cars and trucks.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you Cliff, sorry about the quick pitstop for your dipstick.

Dave

Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Finalist for 2014, 2015 and 2016 Small Business Customer Service Award.

Roland S.
Mercedes-Benz C250
05/30/2020
Friendly professional every time!
Outstanding service that is personalized to my needs. Best service department in Nevada.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you Roland, we always enjoy when one of the family drops by for service.

FS
Frank S.
Cadillac DeVille
05/28/2020
Muffler Shop Review
Experienced mechanics and professional pleasant staff (Jerry)

Frank S
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/01/2020

Jerry and the staff want to say thank you for the five stars and kind words Frank.

Jeep Liberty
05/26/2020
Amazing place!
I needed a new muffler for a car I was going to get rid of. It was a 2 hour window that I sat in their lobby. Each call was as courteous as could be. It was the first time I was there. The cost was exactly what I was quoted. I will come back with my newer car. Quick, courteous, and friendly.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/01/2020

We always love hearing from our first time clients, I am glad your first experience was enjoyable.

Savanna S.
05/22/2020
Always in Good Hands at The Muffler Shop
I have taken my car there for over 8 years. I trust them and am happy with their work. I highly recommend using them!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/01/2020

Savanna, it is our honor to take care of your vehicles.

Trevor B.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD
05/20/2020
Excellent customer service!
I would highly recommend this business to anyone! Not only are the pleasant and professional but extremely honest! I took my husband's truck in for a flowmaster and was told 2 to 3 hours. It was done in an hour and a half at the lowest end of the price range they quoted! I can't say enough good about them! Don't hesitate in using this wonderful local business! #shopsmall
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you very much and we are glad to hear your husband is enjoying his new exhaust.

IE
Ian E.
Chrysler 200
05/19/2020
Love the muffler shop
My son and I love you all! We aren’t kind to our cars. We never worry that you do nothing but the best service! Thanks for all you do!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/01/2020

I would like to say thank you for not treating your cars very kindly but we all love vehicles too much. Thank you for trusting us with all your vehicle needs Ian.

AF
Andrew F.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/19/2020
Honda service
always a pleasure to deal with true professionals
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/01/2020

Always a plessure to have such a great customer Andrew.