Bill B.
Nissan Rogue
12/03/2019
Great Service at a Fair Price
I took my wife's car in to have the front rotors trued and to check for a clicking noise on the right rear. They found that the rear brake linings needed to be replaced. Everything works great now and my wife is very happy. Happy wife, happy life!!

We know who to take care of Bill. LOL

Dave

Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Finalist for 2014, 2015 and 2016 Small Business Customer Service Award.

PB
Paul B.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/22/2019
We’ll Check for an old truck
They did a great job replacing muffler on ‘92 Chevy 1/2 ton! Great service! Thanks Dave.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you Paul, glad your son made it up north with no problems.

Chad B.
Acura 3.2TL
11/14/2019
Always pleasant
Always friendly. Great Service at reasonable prices.

Thank you Chad for taking the time to give us 5 stars and the kind words

JJ
Jessica J.
Toyota Celica
11/13/2019
Happy
I am glad I found the Muffler Shop when I needed help passing my smog check. All good guys and I can trust them with my car. My car is an older model and some how they are still able to found all the parts needed. Thank you guys.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Jessica. 99 Celica GT was a great vehicle, just needs a little love to keep them in compliance.

Mark L.
Las Vegas, NV
Volkswagen Passat
11/12/2019
Always great service.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/14/2019

Thanks for dropping in Mark. Always good to see you and catch up.

Dale C.
Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2019
New customer
I am new to this area and frequent business' in old Henderson when I can. I happened to find the Muffler Shop when I asked about a manifold leak in my Ford F250. I found out that they are much more than just mufflers and have a full service business that's been here for many years.
I had my 07 Jeep Patriot repaired there and just yesterday my wifes 05 Hyundai needed a new radiator. The price was very fair and the service work is professional. Its nice to find an auto shop that is not trying to rip me off and up sell me with work I don't need. I have worked as an auto mechanic before and done my own work for 50 years but back problems now prevent me from working on my own cars.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Dale for the kind words. Love to hear from a first time client letting us know how we are doing. Give us a call anytime.

Amie S.
Jeep Cherokee
10/21/2019
Best Shop In Town
Jerry makes sure that my car is taken care of every single time I'm in there! Love it! Thanks Jerry!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Amie for taking the time to give us a five star review. Very much appreciated.

Diana P.
10/19/2019
Quality!
Excellent, as usual. Thanks so much for everything.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/14/2019

A pleasure to have you as a client Diana

CG
Corky G.
Las Vegas, NV
Ram 1500
10/16/2019
GreatWork & PersonalService
Feels like home every time you come in. They’re on time with appointments, Very through, & ExcellentWork. The only place I take my Truck for work to be done...
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Corky, Hope your enjoying the new ride and all your camping adventures.

Stephen C.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/10/2019
Always good, always fair
I have used Muffler Shop for several years they always been fair in price and quality work they recommend other businesses When it’s in the best Interest of the customer

Thank you Stephen, hope everything worked out at Nationwide

Joan L.
Lexus GS 350
10/07/2019
Fantastic owner, staff and service.
I rely on The Muffler Shop to honestly assess all mechanical issues with my car and recommend solutions for solving them. I have never been disappointed with the results and service.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Joan for being a long time customer. 10 years and still together.

LH
Larry J H.
10/05/2019
Amazing service from a repair shop!
Not only was everything request done on time they made great recommendations to keep my car in tip top shape. I wish the staff at my doctor and dentist could be this helpful ;-)

I wish we could get paid what your Dr and Dentist get paid. LOL
Thank you Larry for being such a great customer for all these years.

Brian B.
10/02/2019
Great customer service and quick service
Dave was very friendly, fast and efficient. Quoted a price and stuck to it which to me is important. Just had service done yesterday so far so good. Will defiantly recommend and use in the future.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Brian, hope you are enjoying the new system on your Ford.

CN
Charlotte N.
Lincoln Town Car
09/26/2019
Good Service
I have complete trust in your Shop. I feel I can really trust you. Jerry is very friendly and efficent. Charlotte Nye
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Charlotte, Love having you drop in and thank you for the five stars.

Ron M.
Dodge Caliber
09/24/2019
Best Experience with a repair shop EVER!
The Muffler Shop delivered on what they promised. Great Service; Great Communication and Great results! Can't Thank them enough!!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Ron, always like to hear back from a first time customer.