TH
05/25/2019
service
you guys are the best!!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Thomas for the kind words and the five stars, always appreciated.

Dave

Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Finalist for 2014, 2015 and 2016 Small Business Customer Service Award.

FC
Frank C.
Nissan Rogue
05/24/2019
Another Great Job
I know my car's are in professional hands with Jerry, Dave and the techs.
Thanks again for a great job.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Frank for stopping in for the brake service & oil change. You are very welcome.

05/23/2019
I can always trust them to keep me safe
If The Muffler Shop says you need something done to your vehicle, you do. They have never “run up” my bill just to make money. Every time I take my truck in for repairs they fix the problem. My family has been bringing our vehicles to them for almost twenty years!!! I just can’t say enough good things about them!!!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks to you and your family. Since 2008 you have always been great to work with.

RD
Rosalie D.
Las Vegas, NV
Honda Fit
05/21/2019
Honest & efficient
As a female that doesn't know anything about repairing my vehicle, it's important to use a shop that is honest & efficient. The Muffler Shop has provided me with excellent service for over 7 years....or should I say for over 130,000 miles!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Rose, alway a pleasure taking care of you and your vehicle.

James M.
Nissan Sentra
05/15/2019
Best customer service
They are very efficient and always friendly and answer an explain all my questions.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you James, we are always here when you need us.

Jeff D.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
05/14/2019
F-350 Pickup
A/C blower motor went out. Dropped it off with Jerry. 3 hours later it was ready and the pricing was fair. This is why I’ve been going to the Muffler Shop for decades.
Jeff
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Jeff for kind words & the many years of loyality to The Muffler Shop.

KW
KIm W.
05/12/2019
Always great, trustworthy service!
We have been coming here for about three years now. The Muffler Shop was recommended by a trusted family friend, and now we won't go anywhere else!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/17/2019

Always a pleasure having you stop in Kim, We really appreciate your contimued support.

Kevin B.
Dodge Durango
05/11/2019
Great place
Went to the muffle shop with a brand new vehicle looking to get a better sounding exhaust, they knew exactly what I needed for my SUV. The work was done quickly and welds look great. Couldn’t be happier this is my 4th vehicle I’ve taken to them and I’m sure it won’t be the last.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Kevin, we always enjoy seeing your newest toy and making it sound better. Enjoy the new ride!!!

SP
Suzanne P.
Cadillac DeVille
05/07/2019
First timer
Shop recommended by the dealership for a repair they would not do. I called, they said bring the car by so they could take a look, gave me a quote, scheduled the repair next day and completed the repairs within a couple of hours. And under the quoted amount. The car seems to run better. I will be back.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Suzanne for taking the time and giving a great review. We are looking forward to taking care of your Cadillac.

DE
Dawn E.
05/05/2019
Great shop for all your Auto needs
Great service, they get your vehicle done in a timely manner. And the prices are lower than most auto shops.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Dawn, it is always a pleasure to take care of another great small business. Waterworld Scuba is the best.

David M.
Toyota Matrix
05/01/2019
Honest service!
I was given an estimate for $1500 that another shop indicated was necessary for my car. Needing a second opinion, and as we’re recent transplants, I asked around for a recommendation and was given the Muffler Shop. I took the vehicle in and talked with Jerry, who had a tech look it over. There was NOTHING wrong with the car. Thanks guys for your honesty. I’ll be bringing all of my business your way and talking you up to whom ever I can.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you David for taking the time to gives us a great review. Let us know if there is anyone else you would like to meet in town. After 37 years in business we have a great contact list that we trust and refer every day.

Mike S.
Hyundai Equus
04/29/2019
A Trusted mechanic
Having a quality trustworthy mechanic is a rare catch.

I could have been “taken for a ride”, but the problem was an easy fix for very little $$$.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Mike for the very kind words. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Matt B.
Honda Ridgeline
04/28/2019
Always a great job
Always on time, always fixed right, and always a fair price. What else could you ask for? Oh yeah - friendly folks, too.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Matt, we love hearing that our clients are happy with us.

NP
Nico P.
Las Vegas, NV
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/23/2019
First time experience
Very convenient for us city employees to just walk across the street. Very quick and easy. I got my rear brake pads done and provided all the information done on receipt. Will definitely come back to do more minor maintenance.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/24/2019

Nico, Our team always appreciates hearing from a 1st time customer. Looking forward to getting to know you and your vehicle a little better.

Jan C.
04/16/2019
Love This Place
I have seen The Muffler Shop there for years but only decided to stop in for an oil and filter change about 3 years ago. I don't know what took me so long. They are great! I depend on them to do a thorough inspection of my car before taking a long car trip. They don't try to sell me anything I don't need. I like to use Castrol oil which they don't carry but they let me bring my own oil. They seem very honest and my car is usually ready before they told me it would be. I like the location also, right downtown Henderson. I can bring my car in and then walk for lunch or a snack at a number of nearby restaurants.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Jan for not only supporting us but also the surrounding local businesses in the Water Street District. Enjoy your travels.