Jon L.
Ram 1500
02/21/2018
Friendly Knowledgable Staff
Jerry is Great, listened to what I was looking for in a performance muffler and explained the difference between manufactures and how the sound of the muffler will change over years. Muffler was installed and sounds great for everyday driving.

Hello Jon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our shop, we appreciate it.

Dave

Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Finalist for 2014, 2015 and 2016 Small Business Customer Service Award.

FC
Frank C.
Scion xB
02/20/2018
Great job as always
Jerry, Dave and the technicians are the best. They are keeping my 10 year old Scion XB running like new. Keep up the great work.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/21/2018

It is always good to know that our staff is meeting your needs.

Stephen C.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/15/2018
Very satisfied
This is the third vehicle I have taken to the Muffler Shop. Each time the repair has come in less then the estimated price and under the time they told me. I will continue to use there services

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your kind comments.  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Court W.
Dodge Dakota
02/15/2018
Cadillac/Dodge
As always the best service from first contact (Jerry) through technician (Jeremy) to final delivery.
NEVER an over charge, always quality parts and great follow up.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 02/21/2018

I am always pleased to hear that our staff is taking good care of your needs.

GD
Gary D.
Nissan Titan
02/11/2018
Quick turnaround
Took my 2006 Nissan titan to have my cross drill and slotted rotors from PowerStop installed, my oil change and my smog test done all in the same day. Quick turnaround and great customer service. Will continue to take my vehicles there for service work.

CO
Creson O.
02/09/2018
Friendly & professional
Dropped my car off for an oil change, they took care of it & a few other minor things the car had been needing. It was ready earlier than expected & at a great price.

Hi Creson,

Please accept our thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about The Muffler Shop.

Tanny S.
01/30/2018
A Great Place
Always a pleasure to walk into the office and Dave knows you by name. Have been using The Muffler Shop for years it has always been a great place to work with.

Thanks Tanny,

We are grateful for our long-time customers like you.

Diane P.
01/30/2018
Outstanding
Excellent service as usual

Hello Diane,

Many thanks for your kind comments.

Rose M.
Chevrolet Venture
01/26/2018
The Muffler Shop in Henderson, NV a great maintenance shop for your vehicle
trusted workmanship, always courteous, problems solved

Hello Rose,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about our shop.

Mitch S.
01/26/2018
Always the best service!
I have been a customer of the Muffler Shop for over a decade and they never disappoint. Clean shop, friendly and accurate without the need to over reach for things that don't need to be fixed. I appreciate they way they manage their business and care for their customers. I send all my friends to the Muffler Shop

Thanks Mitch,

It is long-time customers like you that keep us working hard.  We are grateful for your kind comments.

BK
Bryan K.
01/11/2018
The best customer service is Here!
I have a fleet of vans for our cleaning company. The only place I trust to take care of them is at The Muffler shop. Dave and his team are very knowledgeable at fixing or replacing anything needed on your car. They are a full service auto repair shop with excellent customer care. I would recommend all my friends and family to them.

Hi Bryan,

It is long-time, loyal customers like you that keep us working hard to take care of your vehicles.  Your comments and referrals are greatly appreciated.

Joan L.
Lexus GS 350
01/10/2018
Timely service, wonderful and professional staff.
I have always received excellent service each time I’ve brought my car in for repairs. The staff is courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. It is a pleasure and most reassuring to know that the service recommended is indeed what is needed. The Muffler Shop is an honest business for which I’m grateful.

Thanks Joan,

We are honored to be selected to work on your vehicles and are thankful for your kind words.

SA
Seth A.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/07/2018
Daughters truck
Great service on muffler, cat, tailpipe and diagnostic of battery drain. Thanks!

Hi Seth,

Thank you for sharing the results of your last visit.  Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

PH
Pat H.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
01/05/2018
greatest ever
When the starter went out in my car Jerry took it in the same day . Even though it was late afternoon they figured out the problem and got back to me right away. They are prompt and thorough. The final charges are the same as the estimates given!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/20/2018

We are glad to hear we were able to fix your issue in a timely manner.

RD
Rita D.
01/02/2018
The Muffler Shop - 5 Stars *****
I have been using the Muffler Shop for years. Dave and Jerry are the best. They do everything from oil change to more intricate repairs. I would recommend them for your first evaluation.

Hello Rita,

Your kind comments are greatly appreciated.  We certainly value our long-time customers like you.

Mary Jean C.
Jeep Liberty
12/30/2017
Personal Service
As always, my experience was pleasant. I feel like I get personal service rather than being just a number.

Thanks Mary Jean,

We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sue M.
Lincoln Navigator
12/26/2017
Fast appointment scheduling. Car ready when expected. Good service, reasonable cost
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/20/2018

We are grateful for you taking the time to share your experience.

Diana P.
12/20/2017
Excellent!!
Fantastic, as usual. Thanks.

Hello Diana,

We appreciate you taking the time to recommend us, thanks.  Enjoy your holidays.

Bob B.
12/18/2017
Oil/Lube service
Always great service in and out in a timely manner. Had advised me of a small leak but never a pressure to get it fixed just an FYI for me which I know I need to get it fixed but I'm also dealing with an 18 yr old Chevy Truck as a daily driver with over 200k on it. These guys are honest fair and great to deal with. Do I put the money in it? IF I do these guys will be the ones to get it. I take all my Vehicles there and will continue to do so . Great place.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 12/20/2017

We value your kind words and continued trust in us.  Have an excellent holiday season.

RD
Rosalie D.
Las Vegas, NV
Honda Fit
12/13/2017
Highly recommended!
I drove over 40 miles to receive service from the Muffler Shop. As a female, I need a Service Co. that is honest. As an Outside Sale Consultant, the dependability, of my 8 yr old vehicle with 141,000 miles, is very important. I don't have to worry about a thing...The Muffler Shop has never disappointment!

Hi Rosalie,

We are glad to have you as a long-time customer and look forward to your visits.  Have a great holiday season.